Share | 

*Ultimate RR Ideas Contest*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
8² The Legend
RR Minus

PostSubject: Re: *Ultimate RR Ideas Contest*   Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:00 am

He's not a mod? Well he sure want's me out for good. Him -Stunt-, Jork, and apparently KK want me out. And I was thinking of creating my own thread with my ides there. I have so many idea's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BEASTY
The Creator

PostSubject: Re: *Ultimate RR Ideas Contest*   Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:02 am

well they can suck it up you can be here and in the chat all you want . Cant you pussys get along.

Thanks IGIT <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrsurvivors.forumclan.com
8² The Legend
RR Minus

PostSubject: Re: *Ultimate RR Ideas Contest*   Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:06 am

**EDIT** okay I'm in the chat right now could you unban me? thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: *Ultimate RR Ideas Contest*   Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:59 pm

No wonder they want you out. You don't read the rules. You don't tell the whole story. Before you came along there wasn't a single fight ever. At least not so serious as this one. So please read the rules be honest and don't fight with each other. If you follow those steps RRS will be a better forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RootRanger
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: *Ultimate RR Ideas Contest*   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:46 pm

IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
No wonder they want you out. You don't read the rules. You don't tell the whole story. Before you came along there wasn't a single fight ever. At least not so serious as this one. So please read the rules be honest and don't fight with each other. If you follow those steps RRS will be a better forum.

YES!!!! Perfect!!!

By the way, your signature does not offend me. Your old one, I mean.

Back on topic :

Gift Supers : Gives you the option to gift supers to a friend. When you spend 10$ you have the chance to make the supers go to a friend's account. Very helpful in tourneys

Crown : If you have 5 wins in a row a bronze crown will appear on top of your tower. 10 for silver, 15 for gold. If you have 20 or more multiple crowns can appear. Up to 60 wins in a row, or 3 gold crowns. Losing loses your crown.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rootranger@gmail.com
8² The Legend
RR Minus

PostSubject: Re: *Ultimate RR Ideas Contest*   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:51 pm

Wow I read the rules, is this because I double post? Well I don't mean to, all I see is the "send" button so gf. And I told the exact whole story buddy if the conversation was saved you'd all be be like "Whaaaaa".

I'm really getting sick of people saying it's me. I started it. I did everything. Only I break the rules. Only I make mistakes. I start the fights. This is starting to personally insult me. You only take his side.

Oh and east want's us to get along so just shut up about it already he's getting sick of this and so am I.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RootRanger
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: *Ultimate RR Ideas Contest*   Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:54 pm

I'm simply defending myself from your accusations. btw your way of topic dont post unless its importaint stuff to say or East will delete all your posts.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rootranger@gmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Ultimate RR Ideas Contest*   

Back to top Go down

*Ultimate RR Ideas Contest*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: Robot Rage :: Robot Rage - General Talk-
Jump to: