Share | 

No More Robotrage.110mb.com!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
8² The Legend
RR Minus

PostSubject: No More Robotrage.110mb.com!   Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:49 am

I recently went there and got harassed by two people there. We got into an argument about Lag Passing and -Stunt- posed as RootRanger. This really pissed me off, I went there to talk and the argument led into a fight and -Stunt- (posed as Root) wanted to kick my ass, I said sure where are you, I'm in canada and he said "I hate canadians". This is really inmature and tipical for this thirteen year-old, he bases people on where they come from and make asumptions that they are bad people. Anyways, -Stunt- (Root), and RootYouDumbAss after calling me faggot etc banned me. KK un-banned me then banned me again.

Seriously? I can't get into conversation without getting harassed then banned? You need to take the ability to ban away from those two, they don't deserve it. And I definately didn't diserve those names, and the insulting of my country. Something need's to be done immediatly or I will have no faith in this forum and that chat website. People who are new here and to this game might go there and get banned fo all we know. So this is no more robotrage.110mb.com for me I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: No More Robotrage.110mb.com!   Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:59 am

I am sorry you feel that waw. I am a mod there and I enjoyed talking to you. I tried to help you in any way I could and make you feel welcome. I cant speak for any other person but I hope many people will come to this chat. If I happen to be in chat when you are I will talk to them. And i am sure they will listen. We all need to work together to be able to improve RR. And coming to chat is the only way we can talk together for now. Everyone is welcome there. I hope that you will give me a chance to make you feel a part of the chat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8² The Legend
RR Minus

PostSubject: Re: No More Robotrage.110mb.com!   Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:28 am

Thank-you wofly. It would be nice if you could un-ban me so that I could still use the chat. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: No More Robotrage.110mb.com!   Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:40 am

I have trouble staying a mod. I am in chat now but no one is there to unbann you or make me a mod. You have every right to be there. I have spoken to stunt. And I promise you that will change. As soon as i can do something to help you I will Legend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8² The Legend
RR Minus

PostSubject: Re: No More Robotrage.110mb.com!   Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:52 am

Okay. I hope I get un-banned soon. We need to improve robot rage not make it worse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: No More Robotrage.110mb.com!   Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:03 am

Exactly. Some people can get power happy when they are mod. If you ban someone stay in the chat so they can be unbanned. Dont ban someone and leave like you did stunt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8² The Legend
RR Minus

PostSubject: Re: No More Robotrage.110mb.com!   Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:07 am

So... I pretty much can't ever get un-banned again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: No More Robotrage.110mb.com!   Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:11 am

Not at all. Just not at the moment. All i can do is wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8² The Legend
RR Minus

PostSubject: Re: No More Robotrage.110mb.com!   Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:14 am

Okay. Well -Stunt- apparently went to bed so I guess he wont be on until the morning *sigh* alwell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RootRanger
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: No More Robotrage.110mb.com!   Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:35 pm

Insulting your country? That's the first thing you think of? That was only after you called Americans dumb faggots that will get bombed or something like that.

Plus we without doubt had reason to ban you. You simply did not post those reasons as you want it to look like you were banned without reason.

You KNOW why you were banned. Don't give me that BS. You insulted our members, said they don't know what they are talking about, called them stupid, nerds, etc. Turns out YOU were the one who didn't know what you were talking about. You think the lag pass is hacking after I explained it to you. Twice. You have no clue what you are talking about almost the whole time. Instead of asking questions and trying to make friends you immediately accuse people with baseless assumptions. Stunt and KK feel the same way about your ban, and we both want you out of here. If we explain everything to the 3 other mods at least one of them would side to Stunt, KK, and myself. That's 4 out of 6, the majority. If not its still 3 mods/admins that want you out forever.

You had it coming. I'm sure Stunt And KK can back me up on this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rootranger@gmail.com
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: No More Robotrage.110mb.com!   Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:46 pm

You didnt tell me the whole story did you Legend. From talking to all the mods they said they gave you many chances. And i agree with them now. Dont come to chat if you arent interested in helping fix RR and if you cant obey the rules. KK put a lot of work into this as well as many others. Dont hack and dont call us rude or cheaters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: No More Robotrage.110mb.com!   Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:24 am

this guy really confused me, sorry if i did something wrong.

btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: No More Robotrage.110mb.com!   Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:27 am

No. You didn't do anything wrong. Your innocent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RootRanger
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: No More Robotrage.110mb.com!   Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:52 am

Ugh...That signature! No! I will get my revenge!

Back to top Go down
8² The Legend
RR Minus

PostSubject: Re: No More Robotrage.110mb.com!   Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:06 am

RootRanger wrote:
Insulting your country? That's the first thing you think of? That was only after you called Americans dumb faggots that will get bombed or something like that.

Plus we without doubt had reason to ban you. You simply did not post those reasons as you want it to look like you were banned without reason.

You KNOW why you were banned. Don't give me that BS. You insulted our members, said they don't know what they are talking about, called them stupid, nerds, etc. Turns out YOU were the one who didn't know what you were talking about. You think the lag pass is hacking after I explained it to you. Twice. You have no clue what you are talking about almost the whole time. Instead of asking questions and trying to make friends you immediately accuse people with baseless assumptions. Stunt and KK feel the same way about your ban, and we both want you out of here. If we explain everything to the 3 other mods at least one of them would side to Stunt, KK, and myself. That's 4 out of 6, the majority. If not its still 3 mods/admins that want you out forever.

You had it coming. I'm sure Stunt And KK can back me up on this.

Wow if you insult my country I'll say something about yours, oh and by the way I never called you faggots, your the one who called me a faggot. Wow? Nice pack of lies there. I hate myself for now copying this conversation. I never once insulted any of you members, and the only reason I called you nerds because you where fighting with me both of you, you wanted to kick my ass. And what the hell are you talking about? Never tried to ask questions? I didn't need to; you where the one asking me the questions? And why would I try to make friends with you when all you start doing is starting fights? As soon as you sign on I say: Hi. And you started your shit so don't give me that. I never accused anyone of anything? Let's here what you have to say about that let's hear what I said I'd like to hear these lies. Oh and I'm sure you'd explain everything. Everything that I did. You where never generally trying to make friends with me so wtf are you talking about "never tried to make friends" I was being friendly, I only said that Lag Passing is SORT OF like hacking because it's not a original move in the game, I never once said it was hacking. Gf, you need to get your stories straight.

Last edited by 8 and ² The Legends on Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8² The Legend
RR Minus

PostSubject: Re: No More Robotrage.110mb.com!   Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:16 am

Wolfy wrote:
You didnt tell me the whole story did you Legend. From talking to all the mods they said they gave you many chances. And i agree with them now. Dont come to chat if you arent interested in helping fix RR and if you cant obey the rules. KK put a lot of work into this as well as many others. Dont hack and dont call us rude or cheaters.
The whole story? Okay: I log in, they say hi. I say hi. someone (RootYouDumbAss) was making fun of how I thought lag passing was a hack in thread I made. Then Root comes on and I say Hi, and immediatley he start's barking at me about how I don't know what I'm talking about and how lag passing is a legitamit move, and I explain to him my thought why it's KIND OF hacking because it's not an original move in the game to me, like the game doesn't provide it and HE start's telling no and that it's s good move, the argument progresses and he start's telling me about how I don't know what I'm talking about, and RootYouDumbAss joins in, and then after awhile he wants to kick my ass, and then insult canadians, etc, and then I insult his country, then I call them nerds, I get banned, then he calls me a faggot, and then they all have a joy-ol-time banning and un-banning me for reasons suc as: WAFFLES, I HATTEEE WWIIIZZZAAARRDS, and other childish reasons. KK only gave me ONE CHANCE, and all I said was I'm going to eat some waffles (I was hungry, and I'm sure if I tried to defend myself they wouldnt do anything), and thats when KK banned me again for reason : WAFFLES. At the end they where all laughing and having fun and saying "That was fun. most interesting conversation of the day hehe".

Last edited by 8 and ² The Legends on Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8² The Legend
RR Minus

PostSubject: Re: No More Robotrage.110mb.com!   Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:34 am

Oh and I forgot to mention this to you all. RootRanger ABSOLUTELY doesn't diserve mod powers if he JOKES AROUND about banning people?! There was a person in the chat and-

Root said: oh and ____, that's a warning for having the same picture as 8.
___ says: really?
Root: hahah no.

People who joke about banning people and get power happy like him don't diserve this. Even joing about warnings.

Last edited by 8 and ² The Legends on Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8² The Legend
RR Minus

PostSubject: Re: No More Robotrage.110mb.com!   Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:42 am

I think Root should be stripped from his power. If new people where to go there, and think lag passing isn't fair, he will insult their country,ban them, call them faggots, then laugh at it in the end? He didn't take it seriously whatsoever, he bans people that don't agree with him. People should be able to get into conversations there without getting banned. And Root said that people will probably side with him, but siding with him makes you like him, you guy's don't need people like him in the chat if they're just going to cause probelms like this. I never had any intention to insult anyone, or cause problems or hurt. He just made it that way. And the way he was talking to me was as if he wanted me to get mad, he was pushing me to much. Instead of saying "Oh okay, I get what your saying.", and everything being fine, "No you don't know what your talking about Lag Passing is an legitamit move". That's the vibe he give's people. Un-friendly mean and offensive. Oh and I guess RootRanger hate's East123 Because he's canadian.

Last edited by 8 and ² The Legends on Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8² The Legend
RR Minus

PostSubject: Re: No More Robotrage.110mb.com!   Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:54 am

My last statement here. This chat does fail. You guy's give people left and right moderator power only because they're original RR player's. When I first went to the chat wofly was acusing me of being a spy. The other time I went on I get harrased by two people. My country insulted(ah what a surprise). Threatined to get my ass kicked. Being called a faggot. And getting banned because I eat waffles.

You guy's are way to young it seems or just way to un-proffesional to have your own chat. You don't treat new people like they're welcome. If you really want to fix RR then you sure as hell got to get moderators that know what they're doing (I'm not saying all of you don't know what your doing, but it's obvious that you give it out too easily). If you choose to ban me, this will no doubt happen again if it's not fixed right now. Thank-you for letting me be apart of this website and having the chance to fix it instead got banned from the chat and an appealing ban from this website. I hope you take all that I've said into consideration. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RootRanger
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: No More Robotrage.110mb.com!   Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:05 am

Lose my mod powers? When I throw in a smiley every other word its pretty obvious I'm joking. Get your story right.

You were not banned for eating waffles. You're reasons for being banned will be later in the post. We put "waffles" in the reason as us mods and owners want to have our fun every once in a while after an excruciating conversation between a troll.

We never wanted to hurt you. We did not insult you until you insulted us. I tried to convince you why your assumptions are wrong without being rude. However YOU started calling us names first. BTW, You never said it was kind of hacking. No. You said it was hacking. You said it was as bad as a speed hack.

You are incredibly annoying in chat, then completely distort the story in the forums. Just to get me in trouble and to get me to lose my mod powers. I have tried to back up what I did. You only change up everything that happened. To make me lose my mod powers. Who the hell are you?

Back to top Go down
8² The Legend
RR Minus

PostSubject: Re: No More Robotrage.110mb.com!   Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:20 am

RootRanger wrote:
Lose my mod powers? When I throw in a smiley every other word its pretty obvious I'm joking. Get your story right.

You were not banned for eating waffles. You're reasons for being banned will be later in the post. We put "waffles" in the reason as us mods and owners want to have our fun every once in a while after an excruciating conversation between a troll.

We never wanted to hurt you. We did not insult you until you insulted us. I tried to convince you why your assumptions are wrong without being rude. However YOU started calling us names first. BTW, You never said it was kind of hacking. No. You said it was hacking. You said it was as bad as a speed hack.

You are incredibly annoying in chat, then completely distort the story in the forums. Just to get me in trouble and to get me to lose my mod powers. I have tried to back up what I did. You only change up everything that happened. To make me lose my mod powers. Who the hell are you?
Smiley? You sure like to joke around kid. The person you where talking to didn't know you where joking untill after so don't give me that. Excuse me? Your the troll. You started your shit the minute you signed in so do not give me that! Oh you never wanted to hurt me? Well it seem's you not only verbally wanted to hurt me but you wanted to "haha I bet i could still kick your ass". And are you kidding me? "we did not insult you until you insulted us", first of all, good mod's don't insult anyone AT ALL, so wow you just pointed out another reason why these power's should be taken away from you. Mod's shouldn't insult AT ALL, second, what are you talking about? You insulted my country, that's what started it. Then after you ban me you called me a faggot. And wow, you need to grow up, it doesn't matter who started it. A good mod never insults anyone, and never tries to starts fights. That's exactly what you did. And what asumptions? WHAT are the asumptions? Exactly. And no, I did not say it was hacking. originaly I thought that, because it was sort of like speed hacking, but after I found it that it had to do with lag, I said it was sort of like hacking. Oh and see what I mean people?

You just prooved why you shouldn't be a mod. It doesn't matter at all who started it. And you should never insult someone, and your lies are sad; you and your friend started everything. As soon as you signed in, I said hey root. You started your flamming at me at how stupid I am and how much I don't know about lag because I thought lag passing was hacking (in my thread).

Last edited by 8 and ² The Legends on Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8² The Legend
RR Minus

PostSubject: Re: No More Robotrage.110mb.com!   Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:23 am

Post up some more. Let's see what you have to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RootRanger
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: No More Robotrage.110mb.com!   Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:28 am

Started my flaming? I tried to teach you why you are wrong. You didn't listen. Then insulted me.

BTW, most of the things you said was actually Stunt disguised under my name to have a laugh. Can't say I blame him, you seemed to be sucking the fun out of the chat.

Legends. The mods want you out. They were there at the time. They got the story. Distorting it on the forum will not save you. So go ahead, say the same exact thing you said before, oh, and don't forget to double post.

Back to top Go down
8² The Legend
RR Minus

PostSubject: Re: No More Robotrage.110mb.com!   Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:37 am

RootRanger wrote:
Started my flaming? I tried to teach you why you are wrong. You didn't listen. Then insulted me.

BTW, most of the things you said was actually Stunt disguised under my name to have a laugh. Can't say I blame him, you seemed to be sucking the fun out of the chat.

Legends. The mods want you out. They were there at the time. They got the story. Distorting it on the forum will not save you. So go ahead, say the same exact thing you said before, oh, and don't forget to double post.
Yes you did. You thought I was a fool because I didn't know what lag passing was. And you started the insulting. You where the one who was pushing me and insulting canadians. Oh and it seems you like to pull pranks on innocent people for no reason. And I'm not distorting it your the saddest person I know. Let's see the whole convo. Then we'll see who's telling the truth. And only three mod's want me out. And wow, if I do leave, I hope this thread will stay up to remind people of the day an old RR player came to a forum to have some fun and make it better but instead got backstabbed by a kid who think's he knows everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8² The Legend
RR Minus

PostSubject: Re: No More Robotrage.110mb.com!   Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:38 am

Name the mod's who mant me out. Oh and you WANT me to double post? Hmm incouraging me to break the rules... It would be the saddest thing if the mods let you stay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No More Robotrage.110mb.com!   

Back to top Go down

No More Robotrage.110mb.com!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: Robot Rage :: Robot Rage - General Talk-
Jump to: