Share | 

SKILL LESS OPPONENTS!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner

PostSubject: SKILL LESS OPPONENTS!!!   Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:56 am

Well I dont know about you people but I know I dont like playing EMP users..and I think no does so Im going to do the honor in posting the name of one its a bot called RR robot1 this guy called me out and to my surprise ended up EMPing me first match was 2-3 but I came back and kicked his ass 3-1 then he came back an I whooped his butt 2-0.....but you want to know what sucks about it...he belongs to RRS so heads up Easton you have an unworthy player in your misd Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad p.s. hope its not you Jork!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: SKILL LESS OPPONENTS!!!   Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:07 am

I ran into the same person. I forget who it was but he was in chat. One more loser. East doesnt come around. He should be permabanned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: SKILL LESS OPPONENTS!!!   Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:35 am

This person isn't me, it's allmighty Dike...I think he is just trying different setups out with his hacked supers Rolling Eyes

btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: SKILL LESS OPPONENTS!!!   Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:48 pm

Yes, it is Dike. He claims he quit using emp but I would not trust him. Hes another Blade Lycan. As soon as he is gone the better. Don't think of this a flaming. Its what he does. He comes to chat. I wont speak to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: SKILL LESS OPPONENTS!!!   Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:48 am

Jork wrote:
This person isn't me, it's allmighty Dike...I think he is just trying different setups out with his hacked supers Rolling Eyes
Well Idk but he was using a bot which resembled one of your entries for Fighters painting! Best painters wanted! Same pj so you tell us its not you!! Suspect No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: SKILL LESS OPPONENTS!!!   Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:30 am

look at his avatar, if you will notice, he tried to copy my PJ...

Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: SKILL LESS OPPONENTS!!!   Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:28 pm

Dike needs banned as i have said before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RootRanger
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: SKILL LESS OPPONENTS!!!   Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:46 pm

EMP -Just don't battle him. There are tons of fish in the sea. In CADET EMP is banned in every round.

Posting - Indeed he is annoying. Maybe you can ban him from the forums. But keep him in chat.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rootranger@gmail.com
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: SKILL LESS OPPONENTS!!!   Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:18 am

He hasnt been in chat. Cheaters are not wanted I dont think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RageTester
Chat Owner

PostSubject: Re: SKILL LESS OPPONENTS!!!   Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:50 am

In my opinion EMP is the weapon which even shouldn't have been made as Kamikaze bomb, If I would be creator of the game I would remove them immediately. I agree that EMP users are weak , non-skilled and it's not interesting to play against them. Mostly I win, but sometimes when they Lag + EMP I lose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BEASTY
The Creator

PostSubject: Re: SKILL LESS OPPONENTS!!!   Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:24 am

accuse me wolfy im here alot None of you guys every come on Razz im active beyond till 2 in the moring till 12 at night. i only get like ummm 1, 3, 4, 7, um like only 6 hours of sleep the rest i spend with my mini robot driving him in to robots butts realy hard. and at top speeds.!! i starve my self to play RR i risk my heath for you guy and poor my love in to the clan.

AS for the Duke boy do you see him on the list? Edit: dike

http://rrsurvivors.webs.com/clanmembers.htm

the real list he shouldn't have that clan symbol on his bot!!!!! thats a violation. how does 50 day ban for useing clan symbol when not officially in clan and a 30 day ban for cheating that add up too... humm aw crap like 97 some thing like that. sound good?

Double Edit: im removing the following off the RRS member list.

619 The 619 (Wall)
TheMaster (Fence)
RR_H4CK3r (Both)
KING BOT (Wall)

3 time edit : removed for the following reasons

.For just sucking
. not being there for the clan (they promased to serve there clan) but they didnt

4th edit: new thing to join the clan you have to beat the Admin At least once and i have to like you. have to beat me one or more and prove them selfs.

5th edit: my gosh: Gamer X is not one of are clan Painters any more he has moved on Sad make him a fair well card and some gifts

edit 6: Random but i updated the h/s page http://donkeykongfans.piczo.com/RobotRageHighScores has changed alot lately. its down to 4276

Thanks IGIT <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrsurvivors.forumclan.com
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: SKILL LESS OPPONENTS!!!   Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:01 am

HS changed thanks to me, I hope we will see some ++++ there soon, lol, of course if there are many hackers...And hackers are really skill less opponents.

Back to top Go down
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: SKILL LESS OPPONENTS!!!   Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:38 pm

East123eog wrote:
accuse me wolfy im here alot None of you guys every come on im active beyond till 2 in the moring till 12 at night. i only get like ummm 1, 3, 4, 7, um like only 6 hours of sleep the rest i spend with my mini robot driving him in to robots butts realy hard. and at top speeds.!! i starve my self to play RR i risk my heath for you guy and poor my love in to the clan.

Awwwwww poor, poor Easton Does so much too little time.. lol! jk Easton! you're still my buddy!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: SKILL LESS OPPONENTS!!!   Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:08 am

Oh, I see you now East. My mistake. You are that invisible guy over in the corner. Why of course. And i see Lycan too. Wow! Just need my glasses eh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BEASTY
The Creator

PostSubject: Re: SKILL LESS OPPONENTS!!!   Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:22 am

yep Glasses and a magnafy glass (to see the small print) also some all timers medacation

Thanks IGIT <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrsurvivors.forumclan.com
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: SKILL LESS OPPONENTS!!!   Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:28 pm

A bot called Pure Energy is a EMP noob what a loser! also be on the look out for a bot called revenge of MAX he uses lag to mess you up then he somehow uses the walkover glitch now hes an ASS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: SKILL LESS OPPONENTS!!!   Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:13 pm

That would be me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: SKILL LESS OPPONENTS!!!   Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:41 am

ok just cuz I know you I will call you Mr. ASS! Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: SKILL LESS OPPONENTS!!!   Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:19 pm

Actually its not me. Just wanted to bump your thread. Gee Lycan, you show the same kind of thing that has been going on for years. But whatever. Your so busy hating just anyone that you find as a target. The problem with RR exactly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: SKILL LESS OPPONENTS!!!   Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:35 pm

Wolfy wrote:
Actually its not me. Just wanted to bump your thread. Gee Lycan, you show the same kind of thing that has been going on for years. But whatever. Your so busy hating just anyone that you find as a target. The problem with RR exactly.
Ummmmmm ok if you say so! scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: SKILL LESS OPPONENTS!!!   Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:01 am

Here is a bot who is not only skill less but also is a spineless swine lol he goes by the name of Destroyer16...hes pathetic at first he challenged me since I could not see who it was I accepted low and behold it was destroyer16 with Claw/ Shield/ and EMP and all I had was Dagger and Spears yes he beat me but cmon people I still left him with less armour than what he left me and I had a small chassis compared to his large one...Id understand if the opponent was or had more weps than you but to EMP me before I start the game "WHAT A PATHETIC LOSER" Well this is how PATHETIC and SKILL LESS he is, I came back with flames and razors...and the shit head want a draw HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA so I threw a razor right up his bot ass!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: SKILL LESS OPPONENTS!!!   Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:20 pm

When I notice someone with EMP I don't play him in future or use it against him, because if u have damage like razors and flames u still can shoot when he reverses your controls, so I pretend that I can't move and when they come I kill them, but if I have only dagger or nothing at all I use my tunnel strategy.

Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: SKILL LESS OPPONENTS!!!   Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:50 am

These noobs are part of the game. Have you ever known me to use emp Lycan? Kami yes. Emp no. Not whatever. Dont get so mad. WE all know you are better than Destroyer 16. He has several losses from me. I no longer have any bots with supers. And now i play so seldom I may as not well not be here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: SKILL LESS OPPONENTS!!!   Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:19 am

heres another piece of shit cheater....The bot named Ruined owned by non other Marc the piece of shit! This fucker not only admits to owning this bot but is also a EMPer and uses glitches and then blames them on you well the only thing I have for you is the middle finger you bastard!

Last edited by LYCANTHROP on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: SKILL LESS OPPONENTS!!!   Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:39 pm

I liked the old Marc better than this one, if it wasn't for his name I would't recognize him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SKILL LESS OPPONENTS!!!   

Back to top Go down

SKILL LESS OPPONENTS!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: Robot Rage :: Robot Rage - General Talk-
Jump to: