robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed
 
HomeRR ChatMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Robot Rage Pyramid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RootRanger
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 283

PostSubject: The Robot Rage Pyramid   Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:26 pm

Tired of waiting forever for an opponent? Want a different one? Sick of playing your game then waiting weeks for your next game?

Well, try the Robot Rage Pyramid.

This is a contest/tournament to see who can conquer the Robot Rage Pyramid!

The pyramid has Five floors. You start out on Floor 1. You win by getting to Floor 5. Easy much? No.
You can only fight someone on the floor you are on. When you win, you move up a floor. When you lose, you go down all the way to Floor 1. Be sure to post your matches here. After EVERY SINGLE match.
So say I am at floor 1. I fight someone who is at Floor 1 as well. If I win, I move up to Floor 2. My opponent stays at Floor 1. He can play someone at Floor 1 again. Maybe he wins this time, and gos to Floor 2. I can play him again, if I lose I fall to Floor 1.This continues until a wall and a fence are at Floor 4. The winner reaches Floor 5 and conquers the Pyramid.

Here is the setup: Large Chassis, Large Tower, Small Engine Deluxe, 2 Alkaline
Batteries, Front Spear Gun/Razor Discs, Flamethrower, Rear Spear
Gun/Razor Discs, Any Wheels. Spycam IS allowed.

It is first to 3 wins the pyramid match.

Tell questions through PRIVATE MESSAGE, the battles and results go in this thread.

Anyone who has enough credits for the setup may enter. A few of you head-started your games by entering CADET. I have factored those in. You enter by playing a Pyramid match.


Floor 1 - Wolfy, Thunder Rodd, DJ Nik Gnashers, Godtruster, Naampaiden, Marc, Harja, Fartomatic, Alahman, MoofieHead, Root, ANYONE ELSE

Floor 2 - Stunt, Easton,

Floor 3 - Distroyer2, Lycan

Floor 4 - Jork

PYRAMID POINTS!

I am keeping track of how many pyramid points each person has.
You get 4 points for winning on Floor 1, 8 points for winning on Floor 2, 16 points for winning on Floor 3, and 32 points for winning on Floor 4. You get 1 point for losing.

Jork............28
Lycanthrop...23
MoofieHead...13
Distroyer2....12
Root............10
Easton.........6
Stunt...........4
Godtruster....3
Wolfy...........1
ThunderRodd..1
DJ Nik..........1
Alahman.......1




Last edited by RootRanger on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:50 am; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rootranger@gmail.com
RootRanger
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Rage Pyramid   Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:44 pm

Root's Matches!

10/4 Floor 2 : Root lost to Jork
10/19 Floor 1 : Root defeats Lycan
11/3 Floor 2 : Root loses to Lycan




Last edited by RootRanger on Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rootranger@gmail.com
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
avatar

Posts : 2047

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Rage Pyramid   Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:52 pm

Great idea, hope others will make 3rd floor in less then year.




btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner
avatar

Posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Rage Pyramid   Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:08 pm

This sounds great but I have a couple of questions!

1. Can you use spy cam?
2. What happens if only walls or fences are on same floor?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RageTester
Chat Owner
avatar

Posts : 361

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Rage Pyramid   Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:08 pm

I beat Lycan in Floor number 2, 3-2 it was a two hour battle, we were forced to OFFER DRAW some times, because of lag.
Lycan used battery saving strategy which worked once. I enjoyed the battle and now I am waiting for an opponent in Floor 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner
avatar

Posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Rage Pyramid   Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:45 pm

lost to Distroyer on floor number 2, He is a worthy opponent dispite his lag...we battled for ever....the final outcome was...2-3!....so im off to the first floor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner
avatar

Posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Rage Pyramid   Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:50 pm

Hey battled Godtruster on first floor...the battles were not as long as those with Distroyer but they were good...Im back to the second floor the final score was...
Lycan-3....Godtruster-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RootRanger
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Rage Pyramid   Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:23 am

LYCANTHROP wrote:
This sounds great but I have a couple of questions!

1. Can you use spy cam?
2. What happens if only walls or fences are on same floor?


1.) Yes.
2.) They wait for more people to advance in the pyramid


By the way, I'm glad to see new matches you guys! I am keeping track of pyramid points, so there is incentive for everyone!


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rootranger@gmail.com
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
avatar

Posts : 2047

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Rage Pyramid   Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:45 pm

I refuse to use spy cam or rear view, that's not that game what I want to play...




btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
stevester
Lowest Of Low


Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Rage Pyramid   Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:06 pm

how do you play the piramid please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
avatar

Posts : 2047

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Rage Pyramid   Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:03 pm

read the top post lol




btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner
avatar

Posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Rage Pyramid   Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:32 pm

Dang Im back to the first floor!!! I lost to MoofieHead...... MoofieHead..3
Lycan...1

Cant believe it but great games Moofie

BTW when are you gonna update the scores and stuff!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RootRanger
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Rage Pyramid   Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:31 am

I update as soon as I can get to the computer.

Glad to see the new matches, I might have to fight Lycan or East back on Floor 1.


Jork wrote:
I refuse to use spy cam or rear view, that's not that game what I want to play...

You can ban spycam and rear cam if BOTH players agree to ban it.


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rootranger@gmail.com
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
avatar

Posts : 2047

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Rage Pyramid   Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:09 am

That's just not fun to use it, becuase you see where is ur opponent, but if you don't have it u have to predict where will ur opponent move...




btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
avatar

Posts : 2047

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Rage Pyramid   Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:09 am

That's just not fun to use it, because you see where is your opponent, but if you don't have it u have to predict where will your opponent move...




btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner
avatar

Posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Rage Pyramid   Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:12 pm

"Lycanthrop.....10" These points are inaccurate!!! I had 9 points to start with! I lost to Distroyer on 2nd floor 2-3 so that gave me one point.....then 5 minutes later I beat Godrtuster on the first floor 3-1 so it put me back on the 2nd floor with 4 more points!! then next day I lost to Moofie on the second floor which gave me 1 point!!

So Lycan should have: 15 points not 10!!!

PYRAMID POINTS!
I am keeping track of how many pyramid points each person has.
You get 4 points for winning on Floor 1, 8 points for winning on Floor 2, 16 points for winning on Floor 3, and 32 points for winning on Floor 4. You get 1 point for losing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alahman
Lowest Of Low
avatar

Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Rage Pyramid   Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:14 pm

Is anyone here on the 1st floor want to face me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BEASTY
The Creator
avatar

Posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Rage Pyramid   Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:19 am

I will i can be both wall or fence and im online.



Thanks IGIT <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrsurvivors.forumclan.com
Alahman
Lowest Of Low
avatar

Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Rage Pyramid   Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:29 am

ok

i shall battle you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RootRanger
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Rage Pyramid   Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:07 am

LYCANTHROP wrote:
"Lycanthrop.....10" These points are inaccurate!!! I had 9 points to start with! I lost to Distroyer on 2nd floor 2-3 so that gave me one point.....then 5 minutes later I beat Godrtuster on the first floor 3-1 so it put me back on the 2nd floor with 4 more points!! then next day I lost to Moofie on the second floor which gave me 1 point!!

So Lycan should have: 15 points not 10!!!

PYRAMID POINTS!
I am keeping track of how many pyramid points each person has.
You get 4 points for winning on Floor 1, 8 points for winning on Floor 2, 16 points for winning on Floor 3, and 32 points for winning on Floor 4. You get 1 point for losing.

Everyone started with 0.

In CADET you beat Godtruster. That gave you 4.
After I made this you lost to Distroyer2. That gave you 1 more, so 5.
You fell to Floor 1 and beat Godtruster again. 9 points
Lost to MoofieHead..................10 points


I am not trying to scam you or anything. I think this is right, but tell me if I missed a battle.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Easton beat Alahman 3-1
Congrats! East moves up to Floor 2 and 5th in Pyramid points


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rootranger@gmail.com
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
avatar

Posts : 2047

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Rage Pyramid   Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:08 am

What does that points mean anyway, you said the winner is the first who reaches the top...




btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
RootRanger
V.I.P.
avatar

Posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Rage Pyramid   Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:44 pm

Yes, the winner is first to the top. But points are an incentive for people who have fallen behind and just make it more interesting.


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rootranger@gmail.com
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner
avatar

Posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Rage Pyramid   Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:40 am

RootRanger wrote:
LYCANTHROP wrote:
"Lycanthrop.....10" These points are inaccurate!!! I had 9 points to start with! I lost to Distroyer on 2nd floor 2-3 so that gave me one point.....then 5 minutes later I beat Godrtuster on the first floor 3-1 so it put me back on the 2nd floor with 4 more points!! then next day I lost to Moofie on the second floor which gave me 1 point!!

So Lycan should have: 15 points not 10!!!

PYRAMID POINTS!
I am keeping track of how many pyramid points each person has.
You get 4 points for winning on Floor 1, 8 points for winning on Floor 2, 16 points for winning on Floor 3, and 32 points for winning on Floor 4. You get 1 point for losing.

Everyone started with 0.

In CADET you beat Godtruster. That gave you 4.
After I made this you lost to Distroyer2. That gave you 1 more, so 5.
You fell to Floor 1 and beat Godtruster again. 9 points
Lost to MoofieHead..................10 points


I am not trying to scam you or anything. I think this is right, but tell me if I missed a battle.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Easton beat Alahman 3-1
Congrats! East moves up to Floor 2 and 5th in Pyramid points

sounds good to me Root...I suck at math anyways and dont worry I never said you were trying to scam me....cuz if you did try....id kill you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
avatar

Posts : 2047

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Rage Pyramid   Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:13 pm

I played against Moofie...1, jork...3, so I move up one floor higher, not most laggy battles, but still laggy, well done Moofie you beat me once.




btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
avatar

Posts : 2047

PostSubject: Re: The Robot Rage Pyramid   Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:47 pm

This is some kind of a joke?




btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Robot Rage Pyramid   

Back to top Go down
 
The Robot Rage Pyramid
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: Robot Rage :: Robot Rage - Tournaments & Competitions-
Jump to: