AuthorMessage
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: New RR?   Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:39 pm

2D4 wrote:
Okay thanks,

So it's a code, like a password that lets you inside the
game to reprogram it. I will see when i get around to it
A code is not like a password. Codes are like DNA that make up the human being. Codes make up the game. It is very much advanced and even the best of us would have a hard time reprogramming it to even work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: New RR?   Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:38 am

So basically my call would be in vain / useless ?

Maybe someone else should call tho !! or write an email !

Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: New RR?   Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:25 am

I just googled the company and sent the following email
in a form with an automated email service, so the email
adress (of this company) was concealed. I used the info
on page one of this topic, the ping - info from Carl.

Dear Sir

I am a member of the robotrage survivors forum http://rrsurvivors.forumclan.com/ and we still play robot rage but for some time the game offers very few games, the reason is that the lobbysystem is outdated and makes it hard for players to connect, every day new players enter the game and the lobbychat we built : www.rrlobbychat.tk and we try to help them best we can but they give up when they find out they cannot get a game. The game has a fence / wall system wich means you are either a fence (starting at the fence side of the roof) or a wall (starting at the opposite side of the roof) and walls can only play fences and vice versa, very few people are a fence so if no fences are online, there are no games. Besides this difficulty the game is still cherished by many and we believe that if the way to connect games could be changed, this game would attract many players, even without any advertising ! Our question to you is, if you can provide us with the code (s) to access the game so we can fix it ourselves and make this game work again. I am adressing this message to you because one of our members pinged the ip of the gameserver and got this company and adress as a result, so we asume you are hosting Robot rage. If this email is not adressed to the right person or division within your company, would you be so kind to foreward it to the person in charge of hosting Robot rage ? We are motivated, enthousiastic and would like to cooperate and get in touch about the possebility to reach a solution to this issue that is beneficial to everyone. So please contact us (me) and i will make sure your message reaches the forum member(s) with the higest level of programming skills. We are open to discussing any type of solution, so your suggestions are very welcome ! We hope to hear from you shortly, you may send the reply directly to me or contact the forum owner/admin: IGIT (see first web adress)

Awaiting your reply with gratitude
for hosting our beloved game,

Yours,

2D4 & The Robotrage Survivors

Lets hope they will be in touch !

Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: New RR?   Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:02 pm

hm... I wish you would have sent us a rough draft first, but I guess its ok. But i am not the forum admin... just a mod... lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: New RR?   Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:59 am

Yea, I'm sorry I was thinking the same thing later but you can always direct them to another person. Just an attempt to get their attention. You seem to be around most so I picked you. I asked for the green light, got the green light so I went ahead, something has to be done, right ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: New RR?   Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:30 pm

Yup, I suppose so. Thanks for writing to them 2D4. I hope they do respond
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: New RR?   Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:40 pm

Sir yes sir ..

Just doing my veteran duty for this game

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BEASTY
The Creator

PostSubject: Re: New RR?   Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:53 am

its tough when they most likely just skim threw there mail and delete. hoply they reply back. i know racket spel was noo good at checking there mail.

Thanks IGIT <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrsurvivors.forumclan.com
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: New RR?   Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:24 am

I told them I wanted to buy one of their games and they replied straight away. When I mentioned RR no reply
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: New RR?   Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:34 pm

Btw East tell me how to paste images on the paintjob thing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: New RR?   Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:22 pm

TRON wrote:
I told them I wanted to buy one of their games and they replied straight away. When I mentioned RR no reply

Hmm i have an idea ... Smile

why don't we pretend we want to buy the game ? and we

proceed with some moderate demands to close the deal, such

as: better lobby connection system. Then at the last moment

we play dead Smile and have what we want. Seriously , if you say

they will respond then lets try that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: New RR?   Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:37 pm

pfft, they should just give RR to us. Its not like anyone's making money off of it, its not really worth keeping if your a enterprise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: New RR?   Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:33 pm

2D4 wrote:
TRON wrote:

Hmm i have an idea ... Smile

why don't we pretend we want to buy the game ? and we

proceed with some moderate demands to close the deal, such

as: better lobby connection system. Then at the last moment

we play dead Smile and have what we want. Seriously , if you say

they will respond then lets try that.

Good Idea, but I dont think they want to sell Robotrage because as soon as I mentioned I wanted to buy that game they didnt reply to my emails
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: New RR?   Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:18 pm

You mean you asked them if you could buy robot rage ? I understood from your story they were
interrested as soon as you said the word buy, wich is it ?

Yes igit you are right but if they can't be bothered to respond then maybe we should get them
interrested. Have u guys thought about hacking the game ? and host it ourself.

I also wonder if annonce media , the ping adress I sent the email to - actually owns robot rage ..
maybe we should adress the owner and ask him to sell or give us the game. How can we find out
who owns it ?

Mod Edit: No need to quote if you were referring to the post directly above you

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MackAO
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: New RR?   Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:28 am

Can anyone here actually fix the lobby system? I could probably go through and make minor adjustments, but major overhauls would take me significantly more time, assuming i could even do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: New RR?   Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:29 am

Yes I wish to purchase the game, but I dont know if its for sale as when I asked to buy it they never replied to my emails.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: New RR?   Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:11 am

First of all we need to find out who owns this game .. ive been googling but I am really not that crafty Smile Who owns robot rage ? Someone does ! Then we can try to get in touch with the source. (may the force be with you) Are the people i wrote the extensive email the owner ? i doubt it !!

In my vaguest dreams we buy RR and all the multiplayer games that used to make up TRUGAMER (former miniclip, pool , chess etc) and make a free for all fun gamesite , called ..
(guess) 2D4 Smile Just kidding, (my young apprenticeeee . . . )

Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: New RR?   Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:01 pm

did you search how much rr costs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MackAO
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: New RR?   Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:03 pm

im pretty sure racketspel owns robotrage. However, someone could have contracted them to make it, since it says on their website "We produce games and multimedia and you can hire us as consultants or as producers".

If someone really wants to shell out cash on this game, we could contract them to fix robot rage up...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RootRanger
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: New RR?   Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:07 am

KK10 said Miniclip owns the game.
Like he's a credible source.

And 2D4, thanks for all the work you have done.
If we can get the coding to RR I'll be willing to spend effort helping wherever I can.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rootranger@gmail.com
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: New RR?   Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:30 pm

if miniclip owns RR its like someone owning a cat and they ignore it, then the cat runs away and does stuff all alone and they dont even notice or care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: New RR?   Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:44 pm

Igit: yeah I tried to find the owner and the price for the website rrloobychat.tk wich offcourse is xat redirected so it doesn't mean ape

Root: You are very welcome Smile when we do what we can we will have no regrets

Looks like we don't know who owns RR ? Is it even possible no one owns it ? No .. everything is owned by someone, when I want to find the owner of a buisniss or a property I can contact some federal bureau to provide me the info. Maybe there is a listing like that on the internet ? I am pretty sure that if obama wanted to find out who owns RR he would get it done Smile There is really no point in doing anything untill we know who owns this (logic and making sense is one of my stronger points)

iN GOD I TRUSTâ„¢ wrote:
if miniclip owns RR its like someone owning a cat and they ignore it, then the cat runs away and does stuff all alone and they dont even notice or care.

lmiauuw : ) )

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carl
RR Pro

PostSubject: Re: New RR?   Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:32 am

2D4 wrote:
Igit: yeah I tried to find the owner and the price for the website rrloobychat.tk wich offcourse is xat redirected so it doesn't mean ape

Root: You are very welcome Smile when we do what we can we will have no regrets

Looks like we don't know who owns RR ? Is it even possible no one owns it ? No .. everything is owned by someone, when I want to find the owner of a buisniss or a property I can contact some federal bureau to provide me the info. Maybe there is a listing like that on the internet ? I am pretty sure that if obama wanted to find out who owns RR he would get it done Smile There is really no point in doing anything untill we know who owns this (logic and making sense is one of my stronger points)

Of course. Robot Rage could well pose a threat to national security, as we all know. Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MackAO
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: New RR?   Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:59 pm

hmmmm, well it looks like we may just have to give Obama a reason to look for robot rage Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: New RR?   Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:56 pm

that just might work...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New RR?   

Back to top Go down

New RR?