Share | 

Dalmat! Is it him?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
TheHatterr
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:09 pm

Just to tell you, trc can do this too. sorry to burst your bubble.

Hatterr
clearly thats what I am in your eyes

Why cant we see
That when we bleed we bleed the same
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carl
RR Pro

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:50 pm

TRC can do what too? Neutral

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRC
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:44 pm

I can do ...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:20 pm

Hey Dalmat,

I know this thread started a year ago but I want you to know I think you have great ideas and I think with your help we could pull it off at some point so do not leave us yet ! and check in every once in a while okay ? Smile

I am one of the older players, practically from day 1.I will be thinking about a good name to, I will drop it in when something comes to mind.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:03 pm

I'm telling you, it should be "Robot Rage Recharged"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:02 am

IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
I'm telling you, it should be "Robot Rage Recharged"

That is actually not bad at all ..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:36 pm

This sounds interesting. Someone PM me as much Robotrages files there are and i can get the people of thesyntax organization and they can tell me if its possible to create a new version from the files available. dont get your hopes up first i will need all the files available tthat anyone could get and a few that only hacker s here could get...

Also what was Team R a clan?

And how the hell did Dalmart get the files to make Varius?

If anyone send me the files i will get you an answer no matter what I know a great coder in the gaming world who is happy to take on this project his name is Azzimi he made the first Club Penguin private, Dragon Fable.MechQuest,Battleon and aqworlds private servers and many more for games which are less known
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:54 pm

Get that Azzimi to come here and we'll see what we can do.

btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:03 pm

Hes reclusive seeing Artx Entertainment tried to put him in Jail.. Post the files and ill forward them too him and hell say what he can do... He will probaly say if he can make a new RR or not most private server his made are for 2D games a 3D game may be a challenge but he has mastered 12 coding languages
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:52 pm

lol, if he's so good at programming then he will easily find Robot Rage files on his own because they are already uploaded, there could be a problem though, they are password protected if you want to edit them (the most important ones).

Back to top Go down
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:46 pm

What we need first are the files. Some get all the Robotrage files upload to mediafire and PM me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:31 pm

jooda wrote:
This sounds interesting. Someone PM me as much Robotrages files there are and i can get the people of thesyntax organization and they can tell me if its possible to create a new version from the files available. dont get your hopes up first i will need all the files available tthat anyone could get and a few that only hacker s here could get...

Also what was Team R a clan?

And how the hell did Dalmart get the files to make Varius? '

If anyone send me the files i will get you an answer no matter what I know a great coder in the gaming world who is happy to take on this project his name is Azzimi he made the first Club Penguin private, Dragon Fable.MechQuest,Battleon and aqworlds private servers and many more for games which are less known

I am not knowledgable in this area but I don't believe Dalmat or anyone would put together a new RR from seperate files just to make that Varius link.It seems to me he did something else, take the thing we have now, link it to something else and insert a few things, other then that it's the exact same thing as the original.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:49 pm

2D4, I know how Dalmat made the vairus link, he actually hosted RR files, the only thing I couldn't repeat is make lobby work (using the same files). I guess he has his own server because without that lobby isn't working.
As for jooda, he seems to be a little liar that just wants to get the files easily, by the way there is no need of a private server as you can consider vairus link as one, it hasn't made RR better, it is the actual cause of people using moneyhack, the only good thing in it is it has ingame chat, but that's about all.

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: NiCE DREAM   Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:11 pm

so he put together a working game from seperate files ? and you did the same ?

That's impressive (to me) Imagine what you guys could achieve if u could work as a team . . (just imagine, cuz it seems that idea is just a nice dream)

The second good thing is that if who ever is hosting the main version of RR will fail, the game will not collapse if we have a second one on a private server.Hard to take down that way.

The money hack is kinda evil in a way but on the other hand it enables me to actually play RR as a Wall.I would spend weeks to get decent weapons if I didn't have it.I don't have that time so I would just give up in that case.I know I sound like I am making excuses for what I do, maybe I am in a way but I am just being fair about it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:37 am

I have no coding experience lol. I myself would not be able to do anything with the files Im just trying to get Robotrage rebuilt and Varius isnt really like a Private Server cant people from the Miniclip link play people on the Varius also??? I made an account on the miniclip one and can login with it to the Varius one also so its not really a private server its just someone who deited it. A private server would be where you would have to make an account on it and that account would only work for that private server and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:16 pm

jooda wrote:
I have no coding experience lol. I myself would not be able to do anything with the files Im just trying to get Robotrage rebuilt and Varius isnt really like a Private Server cant people from the Miniclip link play people on the Varius also??? I made an account on the miniclip one and can login with it to the Varius one also so its not really a private server its just someone who deited it. A private server would be where you would have to make an account on it and that account would only work for that private server and nothing else.
Ok, ok...so it's basically stealing the game?

Back to top Go down
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:49 pm

Pretty much. But this time its to save the game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moonmasher
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:02 pm

someone would have to hack to retrieve those files easily.
Someone would have to go to jail.
GL suckahs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carl
RR Pro

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:41 am

Jork, remember when I told you how to host the Robot Rage files online? The only thing we didn't get working was the lobby connection.

I have all the Robot Rage files on my computer. Let me explain: from Blip (Robot Kampen), Miniclip (Robot Rage), and 'vairus.do.sapo.pt' (old Robot Rage loader version). This means I have all the loader files, the initialization files, the arena/factory/lobby/login files, and the robotwars/texter raw files... even with the raw images and sounds used in Robot Rage.

What is the difference between the Robot Rage hosted on 'vairus' and the one hosted on Miniclip? That the raw files are different versions. Basically the raw files hosted on 'vairus' appear to be those from an older version of Robot Rage (in the old days were Miniclip actually worked on the game) called 'v055' while those on Miniclip are 'v060'. However, it connects to precisely the same server as the version on Miniclip, which it seems used to be an Apache-type Server at http://miniclipirc.shockplay.com/ (doesn't seem to work anymore).

The problem is that, in order to establish a new server, we would have to modify the source code of the original DCR loader file, so that instead of connecting to the Miniclip .ASP (active server page) server, it connects to another custom .ASP server. The source code of Miniclip's .ASP server cannot be obtained because it is a dynamically-generated webpage, which means the 'page source' doesn't display the actual .ASP code source, but rather what the .ASP server tells the browser to display.

A DCR is a Shockwave Media File developed by Adobe Systems. It is an interactive media file saved in the Shockwave format for distribution on the Web, similar to a Flash (.SWF) file, but created with Adobe Director rather than Adobe Flash. The problem is that DCRs are highly compressed files and extremely difficult (if not impossible) to extract the original Lingo source code. We'd need to find a way to decompile this source code, or have someone on Miniclip give us the original source code.

There used to be a program on the web called DirOpener but apparently it's not available anymore.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:01 am

Okay

I don't know anything about this stuff but I say we need you on the team

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:02 am

Oh, I see...
You know much more than I do about this stuff, I am more like a listener, I believe that if even you can't change the server then no one can, but we can always hope someone can...
No one from Miniclip (a live person) ever replies to e-mails...so no way Miniclip is giving us the original source code, even if real persons replied that would be another reason not to give someone a code.
And they are not really sure if they do own the game or not lately.
I believe Raketspel has the code too because they made the original RR, but they just never reply to e-mails, so can't see it happening.

Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:09 am

I sent an email to Raketspel months ago (before it closed) even in Swedish... as you can guess, they never replied. Luckily I managed to save the Robot Kampen files on my computer before Blip closed down, but I can't find a good use for them other than study the files and their code.

Some petitions have been made (http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/robotragerevival/) but they don't seem to be of much use. The only solution that seems available is to directly contact Miniclip employees, or walk right up to their headquarters.

Unless someone can manage to extract the source code. I've been all over the internet and have yet to find someone who can decompile the DCR file...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:50 am

Hmmmm ..

That is interresting.Do you know by any chance: who is it that is hosting the RR we are playing at the moment ? I mean, who is keeping it online ? it must be someone and it must cost a certain amount of money.Usually when a game is cancelled from Miniclip, they do not keep it running, that is not in their own interrest, so I asume it is not miniclip.

I think who ever is keeping it running, will probably have all they keys you guys need Smile
maybe we should try to find out who it is

Back to top Go down
View user profile
moonmasher
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:10 am

AH progress to extend the lifespan of robot rage.
So touching ;(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:41 am

Intriguing. But maybe Azzimi will be able to do something he himself managed to hack Club Penguin and make the First Private Server for it. And look how much CP is updated it usually more more secure than RR. Because he could do this i have hope he will be able to do it for RR Also
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   

Back to top Go down

Dalmat! Is it him?!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: Robot Rage :: Robot Rage - General Talk-
Jump to: