robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed
 
HomeRR ChatMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Dalmat! Is it him?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:02 pm

2D4 wrote:
Hmmmm ..

That is interresting.Do you know by any chance: who is it that is hosting the RR we are playing at the moment ? I mean, who is keeping it online ? it must be someone and it must cost a certain amount of money.Usually when a game is cancelled from Miniclip, they do not keep it running, that is not in their own interrest, so I asume it is not miniclip.

I think who ever is keeping it running, will probably have all they keys you guys need Smile
maybe we should try to find out who it is

Hello ?

Anyone ?




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carl
RR Pro
avatar

Posts : 374

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:50 pm

2D4 wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Hmmmm ..

That is interresting.Do you know by any chance: who is it that is hosting the RR we are playing at the moment ? I mean, who is keeping it online ? it must be someone and it must cost a certain amount of money.Usually when a game is cancelled from Miniclip, they do not keep it running, that is not in their own interrest, so I asume it is not miniclip.

I think who ever is keeping it running, will probably have all they keys you guys need Smile
maybe we should try to find out who it is

Hello ?

Anyone ?

The configuration file settings for the IRC and P2P connection are connected to IP1 miniclipirc.shockplay.com and to IP2 195.43.255.215. This address seems to originate from a server located in Sweden, hosted by Internet Border Technologies, apparently a Swedish company.

Pinging 'miniclipirc.shockplay.com' reveals its IP address to be [81.201.222.254]. A lookup of this address pinpoints its location to Stockholm, also in Sweden, and hosted by another Swedish company called Hjemmet Annonse Media I Sverige (Home Advertising Media in Sweden).


Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRON
RR Beginner


Posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:37 pm

Carl read PM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:48 pm

Thanks Carl Smile !

All we have to do is find out why they keep this server running, I mean the game online.There are no adds currently, so that is odd.I see the link has a telephone number, Smile someone could make a call just to find out if they have the files you guys need and why they keep RR online, maybe we could even make new friends ? who knows

I would make the call myself, but I am afraid I will waste time and opportunity if I dont ask the right questions, you guys want some type of files right ?




Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
avatar

Posts : 2078

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:16 pm

Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Hmmmm ..

That is interresting.Do you know by any chance: who is it that is hosting the RR we are playing at the moment ? I mean, who is keeping it online ? it must be someone and it must cost a certain amount of money.Usually when a game is cancelled from Miniclip, they do not keep it running, that is not in their own interrest, so I asume it is not miniclip.

I think who ever is keeping it running, will probably have all they keys you guys need Smile
maybe we should try to find out who it is

Hello ?

Anyone ?

The configuration file settings for the IRC and P2P connection are connected to IP1 miniclipirc.shockplay.com and to IP2 195.43.255.215. This address seems to originate from a server located in Sweden, hosted by Internet Border Technologies, apparently a Swedish company.

Pinging 'miniclipirc.shockplay.com' reveals its IP address to be [81.201.222.254]. A lookup of this address pinpoints its location to Stockholm, also in Sweden, and hosted by another Swedish company called Hjemmet Annonse Media I Sverige (Home Advertising Media in Sweden).

I think there used to be different IP's a bit earlier, I remember something in Portugal...I think they changed the server to the one that Robot Kampen used to have, it could explain why it shows wrong number of people in lobby right now. I remember lobby going down for one day some time ago this year.




btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:54 am

Does that mean the servers are re-routed and there is no use in calling the telephone number in sweden for info ?




Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
avatar

Posts : 2078

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:07 am

They are located in Sweden at the moment, as Carl said, I just think they were not before, but I may be wrong. You can call if you will know what to say Smile




btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:50 am

Well, what is it you would like to know if you could ask them ?

Smile




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carl
RR Pro
avatar

Posts : 374

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:00 am

Umm... how to speak Swedish?

Wink


Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
avatar

Posts : 2078

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:04 am

Ohhhhhhhhhh Hi Tech!!!!!!!!!!!!
Help us out lol Smile




btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:38 pm

Get to the Point Nerds . . hahah, you are wasting time What is it you are looking for to build a new RR ? files ? what kind of files, info ? let's hear it




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carl
RR Pro
avatar

Posts : 374

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:15 am

Good news!

I've managed to extract with Director the cast members from the DCR files, and even from the Shockwave 3D cast members themselves! This means that we not only have access to the members included in the robotwars and texter CCT files, but to those files that are in the game itself! This includes the graphics/sounds/etc used for weapons, arena, and navigation (such as panels, buttons, weapons, arena floor, barrel texture, wall graffiti, firepit, elevator, etc)

I don't think anyone in th history has ever done this before, it took me quite a bit of search for a working method with scripts and plugins. Though I haven't extracted the Lingo code, we now basically have ALL the raw graphic/sound/3dmodel/etc files that are used in Robot Rage. Smile


Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:24 am

Hurray Carl !

Sounds very good Smile

Meanwhile, if someone wants me to make a call to sweden I will be happy to, I am very good on the phone but I would need to know what to ask those people ! (I have no idea) I will pay the call myself no problem.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
avatar

Posts : 2078

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:23 am

Nice Carl, is Lingo code a problem or you can add new things to game already?

2D4, well it would be luck if they understood English, but I have no questions to ask them.




btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
NoMercI
RR Novice
avatar

Posts : 240

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:20 am

i think, they would understand german better, however why do you want to call them??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
avatar

Posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:08 pm

If Carl can add new things to the game... more people would come and I doubt they wouldn't.
The future of RR lies in Carl's hands. If you can add things to the game.... then you should
start to sell supers again, fix the hacks/glitches, etc.... just all the bad things and people will
be back (hopefully) with advertising.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:35 pm

NoMercI wrote:
i think, they would understand german better, however why do you want to call them??

Right, let me recap . .

I believe it was Carl (?) who found out that the IP adress of the server that is keeping us running
has a pshysical adress and a phonenumber.So I asumed we could gain more control over the thing
that keeps us online if we befriend them and we could use the opportunity to get some info from
them if we want, like Data and stuff lol, I don't know what, you'd have to ask Carl or Jork or Dis but
I can imagine that as they are keeping RR online, it takes power, it takes money and they are not
making any money from this game, so the first question would be, why are they keeping RobotRage
online ? and asuming they have an agenda we could get info on the possebility of buying or owning
the game and all the files and data included.I am basing this on the asumtion that they either know
who owns RR or own it themselves, because they keep it online and it's costing them $.

So, anyone who get's the logic behind this reasoning and has an idea of what they would like have
answered by the possible owners of this game, just get the questions to me and I will be happy to
call them up and ask them.I speak both English and German, so it should'nt be a problem Smile




Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoMercI
RR Novice
avatar

Posts : 240

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:16 pm

yea I also wondered why they keep hosting. and if they put supers back on, i would buy them right away and start playing again (my old bot with supers has been deleted a long time ago even tough it says that your bot wont be deleted when you own supers. and no i did not hack/cheat them.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
avatar

Posts : 2078

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:22 pm

NoMercI wrote:
yea I also wondered why they keep hosting. and if they put supers back on, i would buy them right away and start playing again (my old bot with supers has been deleted a long time ago even tough it says that your bot wont be deleted when you own supers. and no i did not hack/cheat them.)
I had some of my bots deleted by hackers. They can move them from accounts to accounts too, I suppose, so it's bad luck, they could've stolen your robot and renamed it so you could never find out.




btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
avatar

Posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:30 pm

How do you re-name a robot!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:39 am

2D4 wrote:
NoMercI wrote:
i think, they would understand german better, however why do you want to call them??

Right, let me recap . .

I believe it was Carl (?) who found out that the IP adress of the server that is keeping us running
has a pshysical adress and a phonenumber.So I asumed we could gain more control over the thing
that keeps us online if we befriend them and we could use the opportunity to get some info from
them if we want, like Data and stuff lol, I don't know what, you'd have to ask Carl or Jork or Dis but
I can imagine that as they are keeping RR online, it takes power, it takes money and they are not
making any money from this game, so the first question would be, why are they keeping RobotRage
online ? and asuming they have an agenda we could get info on the possebility of buying or owning
the game and all the files and data included.I am basing this on the asumtion that they either know
who owns RR or own it themselves, because they keep it online and it's costing them $.

So, anyone who get's the logic behind this reasoning and has an idea of what they would like have
answered by the possible owners of this game, just get the questions to me and I will be happy to
call them up and ask them.I speak both English and German, so it should'nt be a problem Smile

I am serious, I will make the call.Just tell me what I should ask them




Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheHat
H€®Ø
avatar

Posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:56 am

Can we purchase robot rage. Not only the server, but robot rage so we can modify it for robot rage 3.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint
avatar

Posts : 2555

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:58 am

Meh, they should give it to use for free!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoMercI
RR Novice
avatar

Posts : 240

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:03 am

first ask for free and when the refuse
how much money they ask for it


~NM


Last edited by NoMercI on Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:07 am

...




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dalmat! Is it him?!   

Back to top Go down
 
Dalmat! Is it him?!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: Robot Rage :: Robot Rage - General Talk-
Jump to: