HomeRR ChatMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

WAR IS COMING!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner

PostSubject: WAR IS COMING!!!!   Wed May 26, 2010 5:53 am

Hey people hows it going....as you may or may not know lately there has been some activity at the "other" forums Robot Rage section especially the Clan section...You know I belong to The Doomsday Clan, well Spike promoted me to second in command even though it has been inactive for some time. We have officially declared War on B&Q........so with that said...lock up your wives and children now! its time to wield the blade for now well have the fight of our lives!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: WAR IS COMING!!!!   Wed May 26, 2010 6:21 am

I think that is the other Robot Rage Lycan. None of those people play in our RR nor do most in our game know what you are talking about. Im glad they play with themselves. I myself root for DD. I dont bother with your forums much. Its too edited. Notice other than twice or so i dont post there. Thats because I dont go there. I think you know why. To those playing our RR, see what your are missing? You never saw hacked until you meet the other half of RR. Good luck lycan. Hope you get your own igloo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LYCANTHROP
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: WAR IS COMING!!!!   Wed May 26, 2010 7:47 am

Wolfy wrote:
I think that is the other Robot Rage Lycan. None of those people play in our RR nor do most in our game know what you are talking about. Im glad they play with themselves. I myself root for DD. I dont bother with your forums much. Its too edited. Notice other than twice or so i dont post there. Thats because I dont go there. I think you know why. To those playing our RR, see what your are missing? You never saw hacked until you meet the other half of RR. Good luck lycan. Hope you get your own igloo.
HAHAHAHAHAAAA THNX WOLFY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hitech
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: WAR IS COMING!!!!   Wed May 26, 2010 9:38 am

and then he'll eat orcas & turn into a dwarf with a snowsuit with a hammer & a identical twin?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: WAR IS COMING!!!!   Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:45 am

We are getting the Survivors Clan ready to meet you head on .. Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: WAR IS COMING!!!!   Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:08 pm

Ahhh, but is Lycan????