robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeRR ChatMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Discuss Battles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Discuss Battles   Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:06 am

On MC Forums RR section they have 1 of these, I was banned from it, lol, so I think we should have 1 here, it is fun to talk about battles.

I had a couple battles with a bot called' the happy car ' he was very easy, I just got him trapped in my glue and shot all my weapons very fastly and woohoo I won.
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Battles   Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:15 am

LOL I love when they get trapped in the glue. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Battles   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:43 am

[quote] from MC forums>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subliminal message had a few battles with a bot called Outrages this guy has a heart for battle but I prevailed for some of the battles but he came at it and got a couple of wins from me. we went at it again and I came out the victor anyways I like his style good technique.....Great games buddy!

Thanks Lycan Smile I am OutrageouS
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Battles   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:55 am

coejoe is a jerk I had little Armour left and was about to beat him when he decided to go to flames...his Armour diminished but he kept on playing!

Lycan I simply beat you with my skill, and u hack u have about 10 +++'s that I did the math on and it is impossible even if u had sold everything
I see u r now online, care to comment?
U simply had no skill at the end and beat me with claw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coejoe
Lycan I simply beat you with my skill, and u hack u have about 10 +++'s that I did the math on and it is impossible even if u had sold everything

Skills ha thats a laugh....when you saw the tables turned you surrendered like a little girl then you went and did the armor glitch!besides its not an excuse but i did have one too many brews!!! that will teach me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coejoe
I see u r now online, care to comment?
Well im nice and sober now lets go at it ...if you're not scared that is!!! Im down to show you skills!!
Yeah I thought so!!

Exactly NOT, your pitiful falling off edge trick didnt work on someone to skilled for ur pitiful skills besides I simply wish to make you my alli not to dislike you but to simply make a new ++++ friend besides SOME HACKER made Coejoe a +++ now Ik exactly who it was, but they just don't know Ik.
You got lucky with ur falling off edge manuever but the stupidest thing is if u ever did armor glitch U GET MORE ARMOR NOT LESS!
The only thing separating u from being booted off the list for hacking is Jork knows ur an oldie so he won't!
Yes, I want a way to contact AG on these miniclip forums so if u don't mind be a doll and tell me the site's address.

No No No, u r wrong TOTALLY wrong and u can't beat a bot with any weapon Spike, so don't solve ME AND LYCAN"S problems they r not urs!
I am trying to say to forgive because once I got on record list I was hacked to a +++ and I need AG to hack me back to a 98th on the record list but i think I was higher!
Don't try and solve this get out of it Idk u and u r probably a wall with a horrid bot plz stop!

Lol, LYCAN has alot of +++'s they r hacked not bye wins or losses the weapons!

U where in rrlobbychat . tk yesterday right?
UI owned 80 of 100 bots on record list, Jork says
He said U hacked all of his +++++ robots in 2007/ 2006
Most of his*
U never let any good players in torneys he says
He said u had 5 mil pts
If u hear this, since u don't play I want the leftover bots u still might have if any have real superz PLZ
He says he likes the picture gallery of the bot with 12 batteries
I need ur assisstance PLZ PLZ PLZ
And is ur bot, MOON KNIGHT?
Plz i need ur help to make my hacked ++++ that is now a +++ to a ++++ again that is 98 on list
Bonsaipf if u actually r still here u r a fence, right? I have never had a bot with real superz could u give me some or anyone else with real superz?
Lol, AG i dont care about my rep unlike u
So if u don't mind plz tell me the account info to the bots with real superz that u NEVER use

Jork says he never played u
Do not mess with Spike. He will kick your ass. He is the Reaper of Lost Souls. lol wow u made different accounts and said that to u? Poor.
That is lie
That phrase was posted buy mle, liar
AMERICAN GIRL maybe if u go to rrlobbychat . tk we can chat in private, ik ppl watch this and ur afraid u'll get banned so if u go there make ur name ummmm, Cyclops
We will be sure to chat we r in close time zones

Lol, I can't beleive spike Iis talking, best bot: Noobface 332/61/0 wins/losses/ties (I lose on purpose to stay a - until I have 600 wins) Spike do u even pla or just like to chat to strangers?

Dont worry Boss leave the offending to me....coejoe you are pathetic, you are a loser, you are a worthless piece of human excrement!! how is it that you know how many bots I have? I waited for you in the lobby you never showed up! you are a poor excuse hahaha! asking for accounts and yes WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? Ill tell you who you are.....You are a NOBODY!

U may think it is, but I have a method for my madness
Jork says that he remembers, "Actually my thoughts about him was he was 1 of the hacker band which ruined RR and if he said I knew all about him then it's the truth.
Dont worry Boss leave the offending to me....coejoe you are pathetic, you are a loser, you are a worthless piece of human excrement!! how is it that you know how many bots I have? I waited for you in the lobby you never showed up! you are a poor excuse hahaha! asking for accounts and yes WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? Ill tell you who you are.....You are a NOBODY! Shut up LYCAN I beat u now u r all sad I didn't show well I was hacked to a +++ I'm not a ++++ anymore! So plz stop and I'm not asknig anything of u so shut ur mouth PLZ!
And lol, u r a minion Ur phase Don't worry Boss lave the offending to me

How old are you? 11? 12?

FIND OUT WHO POSTED WHAT BY THINKING OR GOING TO MC FORUMS!
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Battles   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:58 am

Reposting my message cuz it was spammed away by the last message

[quote] from MC forums>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subliminal message had a few battles with a bot called Outrages this guy has a heart for battle but I prevailed for some of the battles but he came at it and got a couple of wins from me. we went at it again and I came out the victor anyways I like his style good technique.....Great games buddy!

Thanks Lycan Smile I am OutrageouS
Back to top Go down
View user profile Send private message Online
Coejoe
RR Beginner
RR Beginner

Number of posts: 391
Registration date: 2010-08-19

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carl
RR Pro

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Battles   Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:14 am

Lol, we should make a "Name the Person" game about this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Battles   Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:52 am

Nice poem?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Battles   Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:00 pm

I was going to battle soccer is cool (he is a hacker) he totally ignored me, he was scared i guess.
Back to top Go down
EASTER EGG HUNTER
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Battles   Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:09 pm

I faced a guy, I forget who. We both had rolling pins as prime weapon. I also had nails, but they are not a factor in this battle. We kept fighting, about a quarter health left for both of us. We ramed each other, pin into pin. We stayed like that for about 2 seconds, and I got flung of the building, about THREE BUILDINGS BACK. It was crazy...

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Battles   Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:18 pm

awww good times, i remember i battle where i flew and was put into the beyond (total darkness)
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Battles   Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:20 pm

Haha nice Smile great signature coejoe Wink and great sig me Hat !
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Battles   Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:23 pm

lol ty
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Battles   Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:24 pm

I remember flighting a black bot with unnatural appearance, he had a drill and a power axe in the from and was suspended in the air above the pit, he power axe was omniously hacking into the air, I tried to leave next to the pit but something invisible stopped me, then I was flung so far into oblivion that my bot reached the far outer edges of the game Smile

later I found who it was but I not gonna tell you
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Battles   Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:25 pm

Mine reached beyond that, I win!
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Battles   Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:18 pm

i kicked 2d4s butt but then he cheated and got a win. How sad. You cheat 2d4. I know, I saw it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Battles   Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:26 pm

Lol. Ok.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Battles   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:31 pm

you mean our last game Wolfy ? You had a (hacked) yellow bot that was full armor and armed to the teeth , called: 2D4yousuck , lol and even then you needed luck to beat me, a ghost disc came to your resque, sorry but you are really not that good or maybe you should show me that sometime (in a game .. in the lobby)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Battles   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:35 pm

i won. you lost. your a noob end of story 2d4 takes a dump was busy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Battles   Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:01 pm

oh well I am also buisy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Battles   Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:54 pm

wait a minute here lady. You challanged me knowing full well what i had ., Stop your whining for god sakes. Your a runner, like you always were. When you came too close you died. Dont tell me about how skillful you are. I know better. Your just a big bully that cant handle it when you get your ass whipped. I can make bots all day long. I have made your rr life suck no matter what you do. You deserve this. And at this point I think thats all you have. You are still my bitch. I know it , you know it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Battles   Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:02 pm

Wolfy wrote:
wait a minute here lady. You challanged me knowing full well what i had ., Stop your whining for god sakes. Your a runner, like you always were. When you came too close you died. Dont tell me about how skillful you are. I know better. Your just a big bully that cant handle it when you get your ass whipped. I can make bots all day long. I have made your rr life suck no matter what you do. You deserve this. And at this point I think thats all you have. You are still my bitch. I know it , you know it.

amusing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Battles   Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:07 pm

damn you are bad lol I let you have a couple. Your sad story finally got to me. Yawn. Whoever 2d5yousuck was I lost. That was just too funnie. Sorry bully. Its Bully Beat Down time 2D4 and your it. Im the mma fighter and your the big mouth punk. All you have to do is go one round lol. In the meantime you are causing needless death in the lobby you rat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Battles   Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:14 pm

Wolfy wrote:
damn you are bad lol I let you have a couple. Your sad story finally got to me. Yawn. Whoever 2d5yousuck was I lost. That was just too funnie. Sorry bully. Its Bully Beat Down time 2D4 and your it. Im the mma fighter and your the big mouth punk. All you have to do is go one round lol. In the meantime you are causing needless death in the lobby you rat

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Battles   Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:16 pm

everyone can read but you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Battles   Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:18 pm

Im just making my point