HomeRR ChatMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:11 am

I am, its just taking a little longer

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:51 pm

Painted this long time ago, but didn't have time to post, I find it pretty easy to paint.

btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:06 pm

Jork you are a huge piece of crap. Your agreements mean nothing. You are the biggest hacker and cheater in RR and you have the gall to enter any competition. See Carl rolls with the pigs. He should refuse to talk to you period. Instead he is making deals with you. The community has lost my respect with one exception. IGIT. The rest of you can go to hell. Jork you are worthless. I would trade AG for you any day. You hacking piece of shit. YOU keep rr where it is. And these FOOLS (every dam one) continues to treat you like some kind of God. You so much American Girl I could just puke Jork. To think that i ever defended you. Never again you stupid loser. How can people even give you a battle full well knowing what a mass cheater you are. Carl is what I thought he was all along. Playing one side and screaming like the devil he doesnt. Ha, got you dead to rights here Carl didnt I. Too bad cause i did have just the smidgest of respect for you .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:12 am

You shouldn't wonder that they challenge a bot that has 0 wins and just a dagger, you should wonder why they challenge you...because you always have large chassi with flames/spears/razors with 0, 1 or whatever wins. I am done with cheating long time ago, so why don't you do the same? Just imagine how many nerves you would save just playing fair, you wouldn't need to fight on chats and forums, but on the rooftop, that's where the fight should be. Prove yourself you can play fair, by doing that you will gain much more respect and will understand why the hacked bots should be gone. That's why it doesn't matter to you, because you hack too, well ok, you say it's a glitch, still it's something that gives you adventage over others and let's you control the result of the game in some way, but it's called CHEATING. Not going to talk to you anymore until you taste fair play on your own skin.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:06 am

What a shame....
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:12 am

Wolfy wrote:
Jork you are a huge piece of crap. Your agreements mean nothing. You are the biggest hacker and cheater in RR and you have the gall to enter any competition. See Carl rolls with the pigs. He should refuse to talk to you period. Instead he is making deals with you. The community has lost my respect with one exception. IGIT. The rest of you can go to hell. Jork you are worthless. I would trade AG for you any day. You hacking piece of shit. YOU keep rr where it is. And these FOOLS (every dam one) continues to treat you like some kind of God. You so much American Girl I could just puke Jork. To think that i ever defended you. Never again you stupid loser. How can people even give you a battle full well knowing what a mass cheater you are. Carl is what I thought he was all along. Playing one side and screaming like the devil he doesnt. Ha, got you dead to rights here Carl didnt I. Too bad cause i did have just the smidgest of respect for you .

Wolfy wrote:
See Carl rolls with the pigs. He should refuse to talk to you period. Instead he is making deals with you. The community has lost my respect with one exception. IGIT. The rest of you can go to hell.
You are starting to lose my patience, the way you unjustly accuse me like this all the time WITH NO REASON. Deals with him? Can you tell me what deals? Or is this just another false accusation? And if we can all go to hell, then I don't see what's the point of talking about this anymore. I'm getting tired of all this.

Wolfy wrote:
Carl is what I thought he was all along. Playing one side and screaming like the devil he doesnt. Ha, got you dead to rights here Carl didnt I. Too bad cause i did have just the smidgest of respect for you .
Playing on what side, may I ask?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:53 pm

Let's get back on topic, what do you think of my ClanMark?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:19 pm

I think it is too hard to draw for the average computer user.
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Looks cool. Smile I'd make it a bit more simple though, so more people can draw it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:20 pm

Lol, I can't draw it. I stink on the computer!
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:09 am

Using a mouse would perhaps be easier when drawing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:14 am

Thanks for the tip! I won't use a perminate marker next time.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:22 am

Carl wrote:
Nice IGIT! Very Happy I would suggest making the image perhaps a little brighter, but otherwise it's excellent as it is.

I have been working on my clan mark, I made some good progress wich I will share with you soon.I really like what I have seen so far but one thing is important: it should be easy to make on the robot, in my opinion, for anyone, including people that are really bad in the paintshop, if the idea is that this would be the alternative clan mark offcourse.So Jork : nice job ! but complicated .. Igit, brilliant mark but I tried to make it in paint, without succes so far.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:10 am

Here is the step by step of my design...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carl
RR Pro

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:23 am

That looks nice! It is a good idea to post mini-tutorials of how to draw your design on a robot. Smile Not necessary, but makes it easier.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: ClanMark Competition   Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:51 pm

You need to wake up here carl. Its Robot Rage Surviving Hackers. What a joke. No offense. This game sucks and I want it better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: My Clan Mark   Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:03 am

After many failed attempts and finding out exactly how annoying a program paint is .. I Made this design to be the design for the alternative RRS Clan Mark.

I had a few demands to make on my design:

1. Easy to make, even for the clanmembers that paint like a 3 year old kid

2. Radiating stature and authority

3. The R R and S of RRS should be present in the Mark itself.

Call me far fetched but the letters RR and S can all be found in the design (above) The S is obvious offcourse.

The S offcourse stands for SURVIVOR and the middle holds a sword as a symbol for Power, defending the righteous and for Vigilance.

This is what it looks like on the Robot

and on the drawing sheet. As an example I made a rather large Mark but making them small is just as easy and looks just as good

Lastly I made an easy 5 step tutorial to make the Mark.

1. Any oval shape or circle will do, place one
2. Make another one having any shape or size but make sure it's surface touches the previous one
3. erase the parts in the sections, making it into an S. You can also use a line in the color of the background
4. put a line in the middle, that doesn't touch the "S"
5. make a small horizontal line to turn the line into a sword, UR done !

Let me know what you think !

Last edited by 2D4 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carl
RR Pro

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:04 am

Excellent work! Smile Doesn't it look too much like St. Peter's Cross in the middle though? Perhaps we should add the short horizontal bars both on top and on the bottom, kind of like the double-dagger symbol in Unicode (‡)...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:28 am

Carl wrote:
Excellent work! Smile Doesn't it look too much like St. Peter's Cross in the middle though? Perhaps we should add the short horizontal bars both on top and on the bottom, kind of like the double-dagger symbol in Unicode (‡)...

Thanks ! I tried that idea aswell, you haven't seen all the worksheets full of random tryouts Smile (I even have versions with pyramids in them) It looked a bit too much like an I to me, wich is in complete opposition to the idea of a Clan .. where you fight together and die 4 eachother but if you can make it work I would like to see a SS.It is obvious that what looks like a sword to me is an upside down cross to most other people, haha, I am just wired differently I guess, nothing we can do about that lol

Last edited by 2D4 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carl
RR Pro

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:25 am

Maybe if the hilt was a bit thicker it would look more like a sword.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:43 pm

2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:

Thanks ! I tried that idea aswell, you haven't seen all the worksheets full of random tryouts Smile (I even have versions with pyramids in them) It looked a bit too much like an I to me, wich is in complete opposition to the idea of a Clan .. where you fight together and die 4 eachother but if you can make it work I would like to see a SS.It is obvious that what looks like a sword to me is an upside down cross to most other people, haha, I am just wired differently I guess, nothing we can do about that lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:42 am

should we try again ? I don't agree on my own mark on second thought, but I think we should have our own clanmark .. In my opinion it needs to be:

Simple and elegant
Easy to paint on the robot
allow for variations (while still being the same shape)
suited to the things the RRS stands for

Has anyone won the old competition ? Do we want another mark then
the semi - nazi / white power movement sign we have now ? ( no offence to
east ) well I do.How do you feel about this Carl ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carl
RR Pro

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:42 am

2D4 wrote:
should we try again ? I don't agree on my own mark on second thought, but I think we should have our own clanmark .. In my opinion it needs to be:

Simple and elegant

Has anyone won the old competition ? Do we want another mark then
the semi - nazi / white power movement sign we have now ? ( no offence to
east ) well I do.How do you feel about this Carl ?

We only had one entry, I believe. We can post new ones if you want to.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:53 am

Sure, maybe that's a good idea. Unless that one submission is suited to be the new clanmark offcourse. I would like to know how other people regard the list of things I think a clanmark should meet. How East and Jork percieve this for instance, and if there actually is the need to have a (new) clanmark, because if there is not, we might aswell cancell.

Simple and elegant

The doomsday clan has a simple and goodlooking clanmark.It has no direct tie to "doom" yet is says everything they want to convey.I would like such a mark for the RRS.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:36 am

How bout we use a mailbox instead of doomsday's letter? (sorry LYCAN)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition   

Back to top Go down

Robot Rage Survivors - ClanMark Competition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: Robot Rage :: RRS And Clans Talk-
Jump to: