Is it even a comedy?

btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Movies & whatnot.   Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:34 am

IGIT wrote:
I just came back from watching Guardians of the Galaxy, and I highly recommend it. Each of the characters where far from the usual and the movie was a great mix of comedy, action, and suspense.

I am surprised that so many people seem to like this movie, I do not enjoy animated flicks a lot, but I guess I should see how this works for me.

Looking up bad reviews on IMDB is still something I enjoy sometimes. Mind you that this movie had only like 3 hate reviews, so it must actually be pretty good Smile

4 out of 20 people found the following review useful:
Don't waste your time
1/10
Author: dan_c99 from United States
1 August 2014

The Marvel team has once again given us another bunch of junk. The ever growing 'Marvel Cinematic Universe' deserves to be destroyed, and I found myself rooting for the bad guys to put the rest of the sappy characters out of their misery. James Gunn takes the helm of the fairly unknown 'Guardians of the Galaxy', much to his detriment. Unlike Iron Man, Captain America and Thor join this film as partners in grime. An unmitigated disaster, total junk, a complete waste of time and utterly forgettable. Stay home and watch Friends reruns, they are more creative and still more relevant than this unimaginative, unoriginal mishmash of plagiarized elements from other films.

Ugghhhh...
Was the above review useful to you?  (Report this)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: Movies & whatnot.   Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:27 am

hmm, I saw the trailer for that movie and it did seem quite preposterous. But I'd still like to obtain that USB drive... I'd even settle for 10% of it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Movies & whatnot.   Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:33 am

No that's right the trailer was wonderfull and the first 20 minutes were promising aswell. But like so many Hollywood productions the effects and the superpowers were grossly exaggerated so when people started flying to the ceiling they lost me right then and there. After that the mental health and sense of the movie went down fast, it was apparent the director was pacing, frantically trying to run from the reality that he didn't have a clue what he was doing and no point to make. These reviews sum it up even better, at least I get a good laugh out of them. Maybe I have a strange sense of humor ?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2872732/reviews?filter=hate;filter=hate;start=0

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: Movies & whatnot.   Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:50 am

lol, it has better rating than "The Expendables 3"? Btw, I just lover russian pirates, I was able to watch the movie b4 it even aired in US in a dvd quality xD, it's not usually my type of movie, but it was pretty enterntaining, lots of action, it was pretty stupid at times, especially the beginning. I just don't get a dude making fun of someone he is about to kill...must be totally insane, hopefully you can watch it soon Very Happy

Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: Movies & whatnot.   Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:31 pm

I never saw the first 2, but they do seem worth a watch...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: Movies & whatnot.   Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:02 am

The 1st two were better, but 3rd one was funny too lol
I liked the 2nd one the most, cause Chuck Norris was in it Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies & whatnot.   

Back to top Go down

Movies & whatnot.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: News, Rules and Important Things :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: