HomeRR ChatMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

make your name with special characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: make your name with special characters   Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:08 pm

go to robot rage and microsoft word or something like that and put in the symbol you want to use and highlight and press copy then go to robot rage and click new robot and press Ctrl+v and there's your symbol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laser
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: make your name with special characters   Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:59 am

Yeah I remember back in the day I couldnt figre out how to do that then I asked someone on the old forums and they told me and I was like wow thats really easy lol. :DDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: make your name with special characters   Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:40 am

you can just write your special character in the link box and copy and paste. It's quicker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UR2GOOD4ME
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: make your name with special characters   Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:47 pm

i still dont get it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: make your name with special characters   Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:20 pm

Just copy some text and paste it in RR, when you make a new robot just pres ctrl+v and it will paste the text you have copied. You can't normally type special characters in RR but in this way you can.

btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: make your name with special characters   

Back to top Go down

make your name with special characters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: Robot Rage :: Robot Rage - Set Ups, Tips & Glitches-
Jump to: