robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed
 
HomeRR ChatMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 LUNCHB0X

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: Re: LUNCHB0X   Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:02 am

*accidental double post*






Last edited by 2D4 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
avatar

Posts : 2069

PostSubject: Re: LUNCHB0X   Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:54 am

Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
The difference between us is that I am not claiming anything, however hard you are trying to make me do so.I simply have an opinion.I am also not trying to disprove your claims or opinions, how ever much you are trying to tell me I am.I see no grounds for continuing this conversation, I just don't agree with you, there is nothing you can do about that.

I know you do not agree with me, and I know I cannot force you to change that opinion. That undermines the whole point of a discussion. If you want to be a blind, inattentive, and oblivious believer of these conspiracy "theories" that is entirely up to you. I defend my case with evidence, you with nothing.

2D4 wrote:
When you say I sound agitated, well .. I get a little irritated when people start going "we" even though it's clear it's just you who is sitting there typing this stuff.You don't exactly come across as a buddhist monk yourself, calling me childish and what ever.We do not agree, grow up and live with it.

No kidding, because I'm sure that I said somewhere that there are a bunch of people typing this right now. I called your "argument" childish because you assume that, since no one can interview every single person that was there that day (which is impossible in any case), means that it cannot be known what happened.

Grow up and live with it? You are the one who continues to reply to my posts as if making some sort of point that will support your side of the case. If you have found any real arguments to support your case, then do so. If you have not, at least be aware that you are not contributing anything to this conversation.

I would also suggest that you check out this channel on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/RKOwens4

Here are two more links:
http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm
http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html

Your evidence is just as good as this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE2V6ajL4F4
The video reports that towers were destroyed not by planes but bombs on the first floors of buildings.
And no one can prove who put those bombs there...




btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
LUNCHB0X
Sea Scumb
avatar

Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: LUNCHB0X   Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:36 am

So holy f*ck its been over a year and im back guys, is anyone a wall and wanna battle?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/KartRacer695
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
avatar

Posts : 2069

PostSubject: Re: LUNCHB0X   Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:28 pm

No, I am still fence, sucks, right? Oh and Welcome Back!




btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: Re: LUNCHB0X   Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:47 pm

jork wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
The difference between us is that I am not claiming anything, however hard you are trying to make me do so.I simply have an opinion.I am also not trying to disprove your claims or opinions, how ever much you are trying to tell me I am.I see no grounds for continuing this conversation, I just don't agree with you, there is nothing you can do about that.

I know you do not agree with me, and I know I cannot force you to change that opinion. That undermines the whole point of a discussion. If you want to be a blind, inattentive, and oblivious believer of these conspiracy "theories" that is entirely up to you. I defend my case with evidence, you with nothing.

2D4 wrote:
When you say I sound agitated, well .. I get a little irritated when people start going "we" even though it's clear it's just you who is sitting there typing this stuff.You don't exactly come across as a buddhist monk yourself, calling me childish and what ever.We do not agree, grow up and live with it.

No kidding, because I'm sure that I said somewhere that there are a bunch of people typing this right now. I called your "argument" childish because you assume that, since no one can interview every single person that was there that day (which is impossible in any case), means that it cannot be known what happened.

Grow up and live with it? You are the one who continues to reply to my posts as if making some sort of point that will support your side of the case. If you have found any real arguments to support your case, then do so. If you have not, at least be aware that you are not contributing anything to this conversation.

I would also suggest that you check out this channel on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/RKOwens4

Here are two more links:
http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm
http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html

Your evidence is just as good as this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE2V6ajL4F4
The video reports that towers were destroyed not by planes but bombs on the first floors of buildings.
And no one can prove who put those bombs there...

I must have missed you posting that .. good stuff. I find it equally interresting to see how irritated I was a few months ago when discussing this with Carl. Not sure why, it's not hard for people to disagree on this topic. It is offcourse nice to have the sense of being taken seriously.

As I said before .. I honestly can't say for sure what happened, I am no expert plus I wasn't there at the time, but the same goes for everyone else who meets these qualifications. I do believe we have been framed, there are simply way too many "coincidences" and oddities about this and too much motive and opportunity and 2d4's law states that if something is likely to have taken place, it probably did Smile Let's keep speculating it's fun

ps. After seeing the "debunking" stuff I am not impressed. It's only offering a counter
argument for every case the truthers try to make but that's not the same as proving or
disproving anything at all. Any good lawer knows how to do this.

Ps2 I am amazed that we can hear clearly hear explosions in that video before the towers
go down and even more surprised this isn't something americans shared with eachother .. there were
a good number of them present when it happened, they must know what they heard. I do not see
the smoke from the waterfront street though, last bit of the clip.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: LUNCHB0X   

Back to top Go down
 
LUNCHB0X
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: Robot Rage :: Robot Rage - General Talk-
Jump to: