2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
2D4 wrote:
TRC wrote:
I'll be waitin Wink

for what ? (just curious)
LUNCHBOX?

no .. I am 2D4 .. !

He meant whether TRC was waiting for LUNCHB0X.

Oh, okay Smile These quotes are becoming kinda psychedelic .. I feel myself drifting off in a very wierd fantasy when i stare into them too long

Get what you mean. o_O It's like staring at infinity.

Didn't your parents tell you it's rude to stare . . especially at girls named infinity

It reminds me of a painting.

who is afraid of red yellow and brown ? I feel sick .. I am gonna barf

Barf. It will make you feel better.

It's time 2 decide 2 take the blue or the red pill , 2 see how deep the rabbithole goes ..
Take both of them.

Do you mean Purple pills ? (red+blue=puple, it's a song by eminem) By teh way : OMG

What?

And I wonder what would have happened if Neo took both pills in The Matrix. Wink
Hmm... never seen that but I bet it wouldn't have been pretty!

Looks like "what if neo took both pills" is listed as one of Google's Search suggestions. Very Happy Here's a page about it at Yahoo Answers: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090406014112AAZ0YSu

That's fascenating .. ( or how ever you spell that ) I watched a video series on youtube that had one part dedicated to the subliminal nature of the matrix movie.It also explains the meaning of the red and blue pills a little later in the video

Labyrinth Of Truth Pt 17 What Is The Matrix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueD_-ozFtDs

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carl
RR Pro

PostSubject: Re: LUNCHB0X   Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:21 pm

2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
2D4 wrote:
TRC wrote:
I'll be waitin Wink

LUNCHBOX?

no .. I am 2D4 .. !

Oh, okay Smile These quotes are becoming kinda psychedelic .. I feel myself drifting off in a very wierd fantasy when i stare into them too long

Didn't your parents tell you it's rude to stare . . especially at girls named infinity

It's time 2 decide 2 take the blue or the red pill , 2 see how deep the rabbithole goes ..
Take both of them.

Do you mean Purple pills ? (red+blue=puple, it's a song by eminem) By teh way : OMG

What?

And I wonder what would have happened if Neo took both pills in The Matrix. Wink

Looks like "what if neo took both pills" is listed as one of Google's Search suggestions. Very Happy Here's a page about it at Yahoo Answers: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090406014112AAZ0YSu

That's fascenating .. ( or how ever you spell that ) I watched a video series on youtube that had one part dedicated to the subliminal nature of the matrix movie.It also explains the meaning of the red and blue pills a little later in the video

Hmm, I think people sometimes over exaggerate these things a little.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: LUNCHB0X   Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:11 am

Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
2D4 wrote:
TRC wrote:
I'll be waitin Wink

LUNCHBOX?

no .. I am 2D4 .. !

Take both of them.

What?

Did you actually check the video ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: LUNCHB0X   Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:43 am

2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
2D4 wrote:
TRC wrote:
I'll be waitin Wink

LUNCHBOX?

no .. I am 2D4 .. !

Take both of them.

What?

Yeah, I think he did. Is there a vid about how Ronald McDonald is a daemon trying to kill people with high fat meals? And is Daft Punk's pyramid really mean something more? I agree with Carl, although that series may be interesting it does seem to look for something bad in everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: LUNCHB0X   Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:44 am

IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
2D4 wrote:
TRC wrote:
I'll be waitin Wink

LUNCHBOX?

no .. I am 2D4 .. !

Take both of them.

What?

Yeah, I think he did. Is there a vid about how Ronald McDonald is a daemon trying to kill people with high fat meals? And is Daft Punk's pyramid really mean something more? I agree with Carl, although that series may be interesting it does seem to look for something bad in everything.

You just posted a double.
What's going on here? Shocked

btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: LUNCHB0X   Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:21 am

jork wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
2D4 wrote:
TRC wrote:
I'll be waitin Wink

LUNCHBOX?

no .. I am 2D4 .. !

Take both of them.

What?

Yes you did .. and .. you are suposed to quote the previous message and not disrupt this beautifull digital experiment.I also think you cannot speak for someone else, in this case: carl.How do you know he saw the thing? did you ask him? I know this youtube series is biased .. these are christians, so you have a point but I think they make a pretty good point about the matrix movie, not that it's bad .. just that it's not really about what we are suposed to think it is about.I wonder if you actually saw the video .. the link is in this labyrinth of quotes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: LUNCHB0X   Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:24 am

2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
2D4 wrote:
TRC wrote:
I'll be waitin Wink

LUNCHBOX?

no .. I am 2D4 .. !

Take both of them.

What?

Yes you did .. and .. you are suposed to quote the previous message and not disrupt this beautifull digital experiment.I also think you cannot speak for someone else, in this case: carl.How do you know he saw the thing? did you ask him? I know this youtube series is biased .. these are christians, so you have a point but I think they make a pretty good point about the matrix movie, not that it's bad .. just that it's not really about what we are suposed to think it is about.I wonder if you actually saw the video .. the link is in this labyrinth of quotes

Didn't mean to be negative Smile

I think this multilayered masterpiece is coming along nicely !

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carl
RR Pro

PostSubject: Re: LUNCHB0X   Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:36 am

2D4 wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
2D4 wrote:
TRC wrote:
I'll be waitin Wink

LUNCHBOX?

no .. I am 2D4 .. !

Take both of them.

What?

Of course I saw the video. I just find that they over exaggerate coincidences: Neo's passport predicting the advent 9/11, Neo's death in room 303 representing the highest level of the Masonic order, Agent Smith's license plate saying "IS 5416" and quoting Isaiah 54:16 in the Bible.

Christianity doesn't really have much to do with it though, aside from a few imageries and symbolisms present also in other religions.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NitWit
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: LUNCHB0X   Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:41 pm

Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
2D4 wrote:
TRC wrote:
I'll be waitin Wink

LUNCHBOX?

no .. I am 2D4 .. !

Take both of them.

What?

Of course I saw the video. I just find that they over exaggerate coincidences: Neo's passport predicting the advent 9/11, Neo's death in room 303 representing the highest level of the Masonic order, Agent Smith's license plate saying "IS 5416" and quoting Isaiah 54:16 in the Bible.

Christianity doesn't really have much to do with it though, aside from a few imageries and symbolisms present also in other religions.

-_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: LUNCHB0X   Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:44 pm

NitWit wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
2D4 wrote:
TRC wrote:
I'll be waitin Wink

LUNCHBOX?

no .. I am 2D4 .. !

Take both of them.

What?

-_-

You call those 3 things coincidence ? I wonder what the mathmatic probablity of that happening coincidently would be .. besides .. the watchowski brothers openly admitted everything and every name in the matrix has a symbologic meaning, well I just don't really agree Smile but that's okay.Here is why, when you would see say a pyramid in a movie it's just a pyramid, no special meaning but when things like that are hidden , apearing in places that don't make sense or tucked away in odd places, that's when i start to wonder .. what are they trying to tell us ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NitWit
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: LUNCHB0X   Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:52 am

2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
2D4 wrote:
TRC wrote:
I'll be waitin Wink

LUNCHBOX?

no .. I am 2D4 .. !

Take both of them.

What?

-_-

You call those 3 things coincidence ? I wonder what the mathmatic probablity of that happening coincidently would be .. besides .. the watchowski brothers openly admitted everything and every name in the matrix has a symbologic meaning, well I just don't really agree Smile but that's okay.Here is why, when you would see say a pyramid in a movie it's just a pyramid, no special meaning but when things like that are hidden , apearing in places that don't make sense or tucked away in odd places, that's when i start to wonder .. what are they trying to tell us ?

Wha?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: LUNCHB0X   Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:38 am

NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
2D4 wrote:
TRC wrote:
I'll be waitin Wink

LUNCHBOX?

no .. I am 2D4 .. !

Take both of them.

What?

-_-

Wha?

Dude .. don't come here and spamm our forum all over again with ur 3 letter remarks .. you have your own forum now, be happy there .. may I remind you that you are banned here ? Take a hike

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carl
RR Pro

PostSubject: Re: LUNCHB0X   Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:57 am

2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
2D4 wrote:
TRC wrote:
I'll be waitin Wink

LUNCHBOX?

no .. I am 2D4 .. !

Take both of them.

What?

-_-

Wha?

Dude .. don't come here and spamm our forum all over again with ur 3 letter remarks .. you have your own forum now, be happy there .. may I remind you that you are banned here ? Take a hike

Isaiah 54:16 "I have created the blacksmith who fans the coals beneath the forge and makes the weapons of destruction. And I have created the armies that destroy.
The phrase "smith" in this passage has nothing to do with Agent Smith. Smith is just a name. In the Biblical passage, it is talking about a maker or creator.

The random room number 303 is not the same as 33, unless you want to start adding/removing/changing numbers to suit that purpose. Even with the number 33 there is no reason why it would have to refer to levels in Freemasonry. I might as well say that the room number 303 (unchanged) Neo entered before his death was referring to the HTTP 303 status code used to redirect web applications to a new URI.

Do you really believe the random date number on the passport was predicting September 11? There are hundreds of other passports in real life that would have also expired on that date. Does that mean they were somehow connected to the WTC attacks? No, it just means that they happened to expire on that particular day.

The Wachowski brothers did include a great deal of symbolism into the story, but that does not mean everything has to be a symbol. After all, it is said that you can see anything you want in everything if you look hard enough.

I do think there is a lot of genuine hidden symbolism in The Matrix though, perhaps some that do refer to Biblical passages.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: LUNCHB0X   Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:07 pm

Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
2D4 wrote:
TRC wrote:
I'll be waitin Wink

LUNCHBOX?

no .. I am 2D4 .. !

Take both of them.

What?

-_-

Wha?

Isaiah 54:16 "I have created the blacksmith who fans the coals beneath the forge and makes the weapons of destruction. And I have created the armies that destroy.
The phrase "smith" in this passage has nothing to do with Agent Smith. Smith is just a name. In the Biblical passage, it is talking about a maker or creator.

The random room number 303 is not the same as 33, unless you want to start adding/removing/changing numbers to suit that purpose. Even with the number 33 there is no reason why it would have to refer to levels in Freemasonry. I might as well say that the room number 303 (unchanged) Neo entered before his death was referring to the HTTP 303 status code used to redirect web applications to a new URI.

Do you really believe the random date number on the passport was predicting September 11? There are hundreds of other passports in real life that would have also expired on that date. Does that mean they were somehow connected to the WTC attacks? No, it just means that they happened to expire on that particular day.

The Wachowski brothers did include a great deal of symbolism into the story, but that does not mean everything has to be a symbol. After all, it is said that you can see anything you want in everything if you look hard enough.

I do think there is a lot of genuine hidden symbolism in The Matrix though, perhaps some that do refer to Biblical passages.

I really apreciate the depth and effort you put into making your case, but we may not agree.I agree that if you look for something you can end up wanting to see it into anything but in this case .. well .. I think it's all just a little too coincidental for my taste.I also think the hints and symbols cannot be random beacouse they do form an alternate storyline together and they have to make sense to be this coherent wich eachother.Why could these things not have been put there deliberately? give me a good reason

Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: LUNCHB0X   Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:13 pm

2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
2D4 wrote:
TRC wrote:
I'll be waitin Wink

LUNCHBOX?

no .. I am 2D4 .. !

Take both of them.

What?

-_-

Wha?

I really apreciate the depth and effort you put into making your case, but we may not agree.I agree that if you look for something you can end up wanting to see it into anything but in this case .. well .. I think it's all just a little too coincidental for my taste.I also think the hints and symbols cannot be random beacouse they do form an alternate storyline together and they have to make sense to be this coherent wich eachother.Why could these things not have been put there deliberately? give me a good reason

and you wanna know what's really scary ?! Ask yourself .. why and how did we end up talking about the matrix ? beacouse while we are discussing the matrix this thing is turning into a matrix itself ! just look at it .. I wonder when my cellphone is gonna ring, jork asking me if I wan t to know the truth about this game and hacking .. maybe you are just an agent , trying to confuse me and keep me from finding out the truth about my mental slavery ?

hmm

(sorry)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: LUNCHB0X   Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:48 pm

2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
2D4 wrote:
TRC wrote:
I'll be waitin Wink

LUNCHBOX?

no .. I am 2D4 .. !

Take both of them.

What?

-_-

Wha?

I really apreciate the depth and effort you put into making your case, but we may not agree.I agree that if you look for something you can end up wanting to see it into anything but in this case .. well .. I think it's all just a little too coincidental for my taste.I also think the hints and symbols cannot be random beacouse they do form an alternate storyline together and they have to make sense to be this coherent wich eachother.Why could these things not have been put there deliberately? give me a good reason.

and you wanna know what's really scary ?! Ask yourself .. why and how did we end up talking about the matrix ? beacouse while we are discussing the matrix this thing is turning into a matrix itself ! just look at it .. I wonder when my cellphone is gonna ring, jork asking me if I wan t to know the truth about this game and hacking .. maybe you are just an agent , trying to confuse me and keep me from finding out the truth about my mental slavery ?

hmm

(sorry)

to answer your question .. (about the 9/11 warning) yes I do.There have been many clues and warnings hidden in many many movies prior to this event.There has also been a cardgame called "illuminati" that was released as early as 1995 predicting the 9/11 attacks and the attack on the pentagon ! how do you explain that ? see this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiwF_aEp4YI&feature=related .It has also been proven that the attack was staged by the cia and was not a terrorist attack, facts and video images prove that demolition explosives made sure the building went down totally and rapidly, so if there is a shadow government that has been planning this (wich is more likely to me then a terrorist attack, and they do have a good reason: after the 9/11 attacks more funds for the military could be raised and the patriot act was installed, fear is a good motivator) then a good number of people must have known about these plans and tried to warn as many people as they can without exposng themself to the illuminati.I know this sounds a bit crazy but facts speak in a convincing way for me

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NitWit
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: LUNCHB0X   Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:59 pm

2D4 wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
2D4 wrote:
TRC wrote:
I'll be waitin Wink

LUNCHBOX?

no .. I am 2D4 .. !

Take both of them.

What?

-_-

Wha?

I really apreciate the depth and effort you put into making your case, but we may not agree.I agree that if you look for something you can end up wanting to see it into anything but in this case .. well .. I think it's all just a little too coincidental for my taste.I also think the hints and symbols cannot be random beacouse they do form an alternate storyline together and they have to make sense to be this coherent wich eachother.Why could these things not have been put there deliberately? give me a good reason.

hmm

(sorry)

to answer your question .. (about the 9/11 warning) yes I do.There have been many clues and warnings hidden in many many movies prior to this event.There has also been a cardgame called "illuminati" that was released as early as 1995 predicting the 9/11 attacks and the attack on the pentagon ! how do you explain that ? see this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiwF_aEp4YI&feature=related .It has also been proven that the attack was staged by the cia and was not a terrorist attack, facts and video images prove that demolition explosives made sure the building went down totally and rapidly, so if there is a shadow government that has been planning this (wich is more likely to me then a terrorist attack, and they do have a good reason: after the 9/11 attacks more funds for the military could be raised and the patriot act was installed, fear is a good motivator) then a good number of people must have known about these plans and tried to warn as many people as they can without exposng themself to the illuminati.I know this sounds a bit crazy but facts speak in a convincing way for me

Nice double-post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: LUNCHB0X   Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:50 pm

NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
2D4 wrote:
TRC wrote:
I'll be waitin Wink

LUNCHBOX?

no .. I am 2D4 .. !

Take both of them.

What?

-_-

Wha?

hmm

(sorry)

Nice double-post.

The difference is I actually have something to say , I am serious coejoe , we are not gonna put up with your random spam blasting again .. been there .. and once is enough. I am gonna contact east.LEAVE

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carl
RR Pro

PostSubject: Re: LUNCHB0X   Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:10 pm

Ugh. Now I'm starting to think that getting into this sort of discussion with so many nested quotes inside each other was a bad idea. Rolling Eyes
Hurts my head and makes it really hard to reference individual posts.

Can you repost the most recent conversation into another clean thread? Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: LUNCHB0X   Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:20 am

2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
2D4 wrote:
TRC wrote:
I'll be waitin Wink

LUNCHBOX?

no .. I am 2D4 .. !

Take both of them.

What?

-_-

Wha?

hmm

(sorry)

Nice double-post.

The difference is I actually have something to say , I am serious coejoe , we are not gonna put up with your random spam blasting again .. been there .. and once is enough. I am gonna contact east.LEAVE

Ugh. Now I'm starting to think that getting into this sort of discussion with so many nested quotes inside each other was a bad idea. Rolling Eyes

Well it wasn't that hard to find .. all my responses to you were stacked on top of eachother in the bottom quote .. but I will be happy to copy and paste it down here for you Smile Please do not break the matrix quote sequence before we are all properly unplugged from the system ..thank you .. it may just kill us all.I am hoping to stretch the fabric of this matrix reality to the point where it will naturally break down and free us from these subtle chains, as soon as that happens I will be glad to make a new thread Smile

hmm

(sorry)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carl
RR Pro

PostSubject: Re: LUNCHB0X   Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:27 am

2D4 wrote:

The burden of proof does not lie on me. A good reason? Coincidence, perhaps.

I'm sure you recall that I said before that there are other symbolisms found in the Matrix, but I think the Illuminati theories are exaggerated.

2D4 wrote:

We ended up talking about the Matrix because you said "It's time 2 decide 2 take the blue or the red pill , 2 see how deep the rabbithole goes .." Wink

2D4 wrote:

The WTC attacks have NOT, and I repeat have NOT, been proven to have been staged by the CIA. Did you personally check with other verifiable sources if these so called "proofs" from videos and photos were actually true? Here are two different websites I can remember to check for rebuttals:
http://www.debunking911.com/
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/debunking-911-myths-planes
As well as a book also produced by Popular Mechanics: Debunking 9/11 Myths: Why Conspiracy Theories Can't Stand Up to the Facts
I have yet to see valid and verifiable proof that these conspiracy theories are true.

As for the card...

1) This is a game called "Illuminati - New World Order". Here is a list of cards: http://www.sjgames.com/inwo/lists/il_html3.html. In this list you can see that there are countless things that could be said to be "predicting" the future. Is there any evidence that these are valid predictions? No. The goal of these cards was precisely to depict events that would be deemed as conspiracy theories. They were made and intended to depict potential acts of conspiracy. Some of these theories of course included the destruction of important financial and political centers through terrorism. This is described in greater detail below.

2) The card says "Terrorist Nuke". Nuke? There were no nukes or any sort of projectiles involved in the WTC attacks. In addition, if the card is deemed to be any source of valuable information, it is extremely bad. It doesn't even say anywhere that these were actually from the World Trade Center, nor does it describe the particular way in which it was carried out. There were several other incidents of terrorism before 9/11, demonstrated by cases such as the Pan Am Flight 103 (known as the Lockerbie bombing) and the Air India Flight 182, carried out by Sikh separatists. The use of terrorism by extremists was well-known and possible, but not even this is described in this card. I might as well make a card depicting the Shanghai World Financial Center collapsing with a label reading "Terrorism" and receive all the media attention if it did happen.

3) The World Trade Center was theorized as a possible and attractive target for terrorists, on reasonable grounds, long before the 9/11 and the WTC attacks. The North and South Towers were the one of the tallest buildings in the world at the time, with 110 floors each, and the tallest buildings in New York. You could see them towering over the rest of the city skyline from miles away. It was also one of the most important financial centers, home to international corporations, organizations, and consultants from all around the world: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tenants_in_One_World_Trade_Center. Anyone would know, even back then, that the destruction of the World Trade Center had the potential to create a wide social and psychological impact, a lasting event that would carry great significance with it.

If I made a picture and posted it on the Internet depicting the White House or Capitol Hill or any other important center being blown up, and it happened some time in the future, does that mean I was actually predicting this event or involved with it in any way? No. This card only received wider attention after the WTC attacks. Before that, it was just one of the cards found on the list, just like any other. The card is extremely vague (even then partially incorrect) and goes no further than saying "Twin towers getting destroyed by terrorist nukes" which, if you took it from a more objective point of view, is a very poor attempt at "prediction" and would be as accurate as any other.

Phew... that was long. Neutral

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NitWit
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: LUNCHB0X   Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:30 pm

2D4 wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
NitWit wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
jork wrote:
2D4 wrote:
TRC wrote:
I'll be waitin Wink

LUNCHBOX?

no .. I am 2D4 .. !

Take both of them.

What?

-_-

Wha?

hmm

(sorry)

Nice double-post.

Well it wasn't that hard to find .. all my responses to you were stacked on top of eachother in the bottom quote .. but I will be happy to copy and paste it down here for you Smile Please do not break the matrix quote sequence before we are all properly unplugged from the system ..thank you .. it may just kill us all.I am hoping to stretch the fabric of this matrix reality to the point where it will naturally break down and free us from these subtle chains, as soon as that happens I will be glad to make a new thread Smile

hmm

(sorry)

Wow.
&2D4, it isn't spam, if anything you are the one spamming and double-posting, if not bad enough, you started a giant flame war about illuminati and trashing this thread with your huge quotes. It is disgusting... I am not trying to be mean or anything, but it is just plain old annoying that you are being a hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: LUNCHB0X   Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:11 pm

Carl wrote:
2D4 wrote:
{QUOTE NITWIT .. } Wow.
&2D4, it isn't spam, if anything you are the one spamming and double-posting, if not bad enough, you started a giant flame war about illuminati and trashing this thread with your huge quotes. It is disgusting... I am not trying to be mean or anything, but it is just plain old annoying that you are being a hypocrite.

The burden of proof does not lie on me. A good reason? Coincidence, perhaps.

I'm sure you recall that I said before that there are other symbolisms found in the Matrix, but I think the Illuminati theories are exaggerated.

2D4 wrote:

We ended up talking about the Matrix because you said "It's time 2 decide 2 take the blue or the red pill , 2 see how deep the rabbithole goes .." Wink

2D4 wrote:

The WTC attacks have NOT, and I repeat have NOT, been proven to have been staged by the CIA. Did you personally check with other verifiable sources if these so called "proofs" from videos and photos were actually true? Here are two different websites I can remember to check for rebuttals:
http://www.debunking911.com/
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/debunking-911-myths-planes
As well as a book also produced by Popular Mechanics: Debunking 9/11 Myths: Why Conspiracy Theories Can't Stand Up to the Facts
I have yet to see valid and verifiable proof that these conspiracy theories are true.

As for the card...

1) This is a game called "Illuminati - New World Order". Here is a list of cards: http://www.sjgames.com/inwo/lists/il_html3.html. In this list you can see that there are countless things that could be said to be "predicting" the future. Is there any evidence that these are valid predictions? No. The goal of these cards was precisely to depict events that would be deemed as conspiracy theories. They were made and intended to depict potential acts of conspiracy. Some of these theories of course included the destruction of important financial and political centers through terrorism. This is described in greater detail below.

2) The card says "Terrorist Nuke". Nuke? There were no nukes or any sort of projectiles involved in the WTC attacks. In addition, if the card is deemed to be any source of valuable information, it is extremely bad. It doesn't even say anywhere that these were actually from the World Trade Center, nor does it describe the particular way in which it was carried out. There were several other incidents of terrorism before 9/11, demonstrated by cases such as the Pan Am Flight 103 (known as the Lockerbie bombing) and the Air India Flight 182, carried out by Sikh separatists. The use of terrorism by extremists was well-known and possible, but not even this is described in this card. I might as well make a card depicting the Shanghai World Financial Center collapsing with a label reading "Terrorism" and receive all the media attention if it did happen.

3) The World Trade Center was theorized as a possible and attractive target for terrorists, on reasonable grounds, long before the 9/11 and the WTC attacks. The North and South Towers were the one of the tallest buildings in the world at the time, with 110 floors each, and the tallest buildings in New York. You could see them towering over the rest of the city skyline from miles away. It was also one of the most important financial centers, home to international corporations, organizations, and consultants from all around the world: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tenants_in_One_World_Trade_Center. Anyone would know, even back then, that the destruction of the World Trade Center had the potential to create a wide social and psychological impact, a lasting event that would carry great significance with it.

If I made a picture and posted it on the Internet depicting the White House or Capitol Hill or any other important center being blown up, and it happened some time in the future, does that mean I was actually predicting this event or involved with it in any way? No. This card only received wider attention after the WTC attacks. Before that, it was just one of the cards found on the list, just like any other. The card is extremely vague (even then partially incorrect) and goes no further than saying "Twin towers getting destroyed by terrorist nukes" which, if you took it from a more objective point of view, is a very poor attempt at "prediction" and would be as accurate as any other.

Phew... that was long. Neutral

I am not even gonna discuss this with you BooBface/Cowjoe/NotWitty You are banned dude, what are you doing here ? Go back to your own fabulous forum and irritate the crap out of yourself, leave us in peace

Sorry for that Carl ..

I can't respond on everything you say in such detail .. but I have to say .. you have given it some thought, that's a good thing.I have checked the links, very interresting but I am not convinced.I am offcourse not gonna read all the matrial there .. that would take a few days, but what I have seen so far is reasons and motivations why the truth movement could possibly by wrong or at least why they can't prove 9/11 was staged.That is not the same thing as debunking something .. when you do, you will offer proof, I have seen no such thing yet.Experts telling me that steel has a melting point of blah blah does not convince me, I cannot verify these fatcs beacouse I am not schooled on the subject so they can tell me anything.Experts can also be biased, or even payed by the government.. the official media sure are !

1) THE CARDS

I never said this was proof, and yes it says : nuked but still .. what are the odds the WTC and the pentagon being attacked like the cards say and someone making that up years in advance ? The card reads terrorist nuke but it doesn't say who the terrorists are .. maybe it's the illuminati who are terrorizing us and scaring us into accepting their controll laws, and ridiculous defense budgets? That is actually a point all these cards are tryng to make, that these people work that way.You are however right, it cannot be seen as proof, coincidence is possibility.

2) 9/11

I have been looking into this to find out the truth and gotten to a conclusion based on simple logic rather then fancy technical details, a thing I am not very good at anyway.The reason (I looked into it) was that something about this whole thing felt fishy.Some of the things I read in your debunking material doesn't make a lot of sense to me, for instance when they claim the truth movement doesn't share with us that the real reason for 9/11 was that an invasion in irak could now be justified as war on terror.I would think this is just one more reason for the shadow government to stage this thing? on top of the many they had allready, motive galore!
I also like to see hard evidence but this is as good as it gets .. but it get's pretty close check these links out and judge for yourself.Common sense will prevail, I hope ..

Evidence that George W. Bush had advanced knowledge of 9-11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlWSv0NZBRw

Bush Caught Lying About September 11th
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60&feature=related

4409 -- (Unseen Footage) Tower 7 blasted into rubble from NEW angle!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=972ETepp4GI&feature=fvw

WTC Controlled Demolition with Actual Audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWM64aSYxuM

9/11 CONSPIRACY: MORE PROOF OF BOMBS PLANTED IN THE TOWERS!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7cvjBViV7g&feature=related

Building 7 - Gone in 7 - WHAT YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW ABOUT 9/11 !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HetCLca2fbw

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carl
RR Pro

PostSubject: Re: LUNCHB0X   Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:46 am

2D4 wrote:
I can't respond on everything you say in such detail .. but I have to say .. you have given it some thought, that's a good thing.I have checked the links, very interresting but I am not convinced.I am offcourse not gonna read all the matrial there .. that would take a few days, but what I have seen so far is reasons and motivations why the truth movement could possibly by wrong or at least why they can't prove 9/11 was staged.That is not the same thing as debunking something .. when you do, you will offer proof, I have seen no such thing yet.Experts telling me that steel has a melting point of blah blah does not convince me, I cannot verify these fatcs beacouse I am not schooled on the subject so they can tell me anything.Experts can also be biased, or even payed by the government.. the official media sure are !
Quote :
but what I have seen so far is reasons and motivations why the truth movement could possibly by wrong or at least why they can't prove 9/11 was staged.That is not the same thing as debunking something ..
Definition of debunking...
Oxford English Dictionary: expose the falseness or hollowness of (an idea or belief)
Merriam-Webster English Dictionary: to expose the sham or falseness of / debunk a legend
Dictionary.com Unabridged: to expose or excoriate (a claim, assertion, sentiment, etc.) as being pretentious, false, or exaggerated

I am not describing "reasons and motivations" but simply refuting your arguments based on your premise that they prove the WTC attacks were staged. I am asking you to provide reasonable evidence that the WTC attacks were staged, but so far you have not been able to do so. There is no support for this "truth movement" you speak of.

2D4 wrote:
1) THE CARDS

I never said this was proof, and yes it says : nuked but still .. what are the odds the WTC and the pentagon being attacked like the cards say and someone making that up years in advance ? The card reads terrorist nuke but it doesn't say who the terrorists are .. maybe it's the illuminati who are terrorizing us and scaring us into accepting their controll laws, and ridiculous defense budgets? That is actually a point all these cards are tryng to make, that these people work that way.You are however right, it cannot be seen as proof, coincidence is possibility.

You said earlier that the WTC attacks "were proven" to have been staged by the CIA, so I assumed your arguments were meant to support this claim. The odds of the WTC and the Pentagon being attacked like the cards say? Excuse me, but the card does not show anything other than a label reading "Terrorist Nuke" and a picture of a skyscraper getting nuked. Someone making that up years in advance? As I stated before in my previous response, terrorism of this form did exist and happen before the events of 9/11, just not on such a massive scale. As I also stated (if the card is actually depicting the World Trade Center at all, which is not even made clear), the World Trade Center and the Pentagon were potential targets for terrorists. They had not only businesses and restaurants, but government-owned offices. The World Trade Center was one of the world's most important building complexes.

Not only is coincidence plausible, but the most credible and believable option so far.

2D4 wrote:
2) 9/11

I have been looking into this to find out the truth and gotten to a conclusion based on simple logic rather then fancy technical details, a thing I am not very good at anyway.The reason (I looked into it) was that something about this whole thing felt fishy.Some of the things I read in your debunking material doesn't make a lot of sense to me, for instance when they claim the truth movement doesn't share with us that the real reason for 9/11 was that an invasion in irak could now be justified as war on terror.I would think this is just one more reason for the shadow government to stage this thing? on top of the many they had allready, motive galore!

You meant Iraq, I believe? This is not logic, nor is it verifiable truth. What you are describing here is "potential motivation" for these attacks, which will do little to support your claim that these attacks were staged, since you have yet again failed to provide reliable evidence. The reason was that something about this whole thing felt fishy? That is your reason? Anyone can feel "fishy" about anything, it's up to them to defend this claim. "Some of the things I read in your debunking material doesn't make a lot of sense to me, for instance when they claim the truth movement doesn't share with us that the real reason for 9/11 was that an invasion in irak could now be justified as war on terror." Sorry, but first of all: When did I even talk about this in my first debunking? I was asking for facts, not speculation. If you truly believe that the "government" would kill 2,936 of their own citizens on their own soil in an open and public event, then I ask you to prove it.

2D4 wrote:
I also like to see hard evidence but this is as good as it gets .. but it get's pretty close check these links out and judge for yourself.Common sense will prevail, I hope ..
Common sense? The only common sense I see here is that these videos cannot and do not prove anything, as I will describe in greater detail below.

Quote :
Evidence that George W. Bush had advanced knowledge of 9-11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlWSv0NZBRw

Timeline for the September 11 attacks...

8:46:40: Flight 11 crashes at roughly 490 mph (790km/h or 219m/s or 425 knots) into the north face of the North Tower (1 WTC) of the World Trade Center, between floors 93 and 99.

8:48:08: The first television report of an incident at the World Trade Center is broadcast locally in New York by WNYW less than two minutes after the plane crashed into the North Tower. WNYW breaks into a Paramount Pictures movie trailer for Zoolander with the first live TV pictures of black smoke coming from the North Tower, relayed by a WNYW cameraman at ground level. One of the station's camera crews already had been out on the street that morning for New York's mayoral primary election. As WNYW broadcasts the first live pictures of smoke, the voice of reporter Dick Oliver is heard from the scene:
"Jim, just a few moments ago, something believed to be a plane crashed into the South Tower of the World Trade Center. I just saw flames inside, you can see the smoke coming out of the tower; we have no idea what it was. It was a tremendous boom just a few moments ago. You can hear around me emergency vehicles heading towards the scene. Now this could have been an aircraft or it could have been something internal. It appears to be something coming from the outside, due to the nature of the opening on about the 100th floor of the South Tower of the World Trade Center."

8:49:34: The first network television and radio reports of an explosion or incident at the World Trade Center. CNN breaks into a Ditech commercial at 8:49. The CNN screen subtitle first reads "World Trade Center disaster." Carol Lin, the first TV network anchor to break the news of the attacks, says:
This just in. You are looking at obviously a very disturbing live shot there. That is the World Trade Center, and we have unconfirmed reports this morning that a plane has crashed into one of the towers of the World Trade Center. CNN Center right now is just beginning to work on this story, obviously calling our sources and trying to figure out exactly what happened, but clearly something relatively devastating happening this morning there on the south end of the island of Manhattan. That is once again, a picture of one of the towers of the World Trade Center.

8:55: President George W. Bush is at Emma E. Booker Elementary School in Sarasota, Florida as part of a scheduled visit to promote education when presidential advisor Karl Rove, who is with Bush, informs him that a small twin-engine plane has crashed into the World Trade Center. Before entering the classroom, the President speaks to National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice, who is at the White House. She first tells him it was a twin-engine aircraft—and then a commercial aircraft—that had struck the World Trade Center, adding “that’s all we know right now, Mr. President.”

Quote :
Bush Caught Lying About September 11th
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60&feature=related

Same as above.

Quote :
4409 -- (Unseen Footage) Tower 7 blasted into rubble from NEW angle!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=972ETepp4GI&feature=fvw
Can you actually explain how this video supports your conspiracy theory? It shows the 7 World Trade Center building collapsing... but we already knew that.

On September 11, 2001, 7 WTC was damaged by debris when the nearby North Tower of the WTC collapsed. The debris also ignited fires, which continued to burn throughout the afternoon on lower floors of the building. The building's internal fire suppression system lacked water pressure to fight the fires, and the building collapsed completely at 5:21:10 p.m.[1] The collapse began when a critical column on the 13th floor buckled and triggered structural failure throughout, which was first visible from the exterior with the crumbling of the east mechanical penthouse at 5:20:33 p.m.

This video does not in any way show that the buildings were "blasted into rubble" as it says. When using evidence for your arguments, at least first explain how that evidence supports your argument, if you wish to convince the opposition.

Quote :
WTC Controlled Demolition with Actual Audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWM64aSYxuM

THIS IS FAKE AUDIO FOOTAGE. Here is the real video with the real audio: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYHPGdIzueA.
At least use real evidence to support your claims!

Quote :
9/11 CONSPIRACY: MORE PROOF OF BOMBS PLANTED IN THE TOWERS!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7cvjBViV7g&feature=related

If you are talking about those anomalies highlighted in the video, then I suggest you check these links:
http://www.911myths.com/html/wtc7_squibs.html
http://www.911myths.com/html/squib_timing.html
http://www.debunking911.com/overp.htm
If you really want these anomalies to be explained to you, then please actually read them.

Quote :
Building 7 - Gone in 7 - WHAT YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW ABOUT 9/11 !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HetCLca2fbw

I suggest you also read this page: http://www.debunking911.com/jones.htm.

Steven E. Jones is a professor at Brigham Young University. He has created the paper which has created the ground swell around the 911 conspiracy theories. His paper was peer reviewed but not by a civil engineering journal. One would think a serious professor would get his paper peer reviewed by a scientific journal which specializes in the field they are writing the paper on.

But is Professor Jones qualified to create a paper which says the towers must have fallen due to explosives? He is a physics professor but what experience does Jones have in building collapse forensics? He has none. His other peer reviewed papers consist of cold fusion technology. He conducts research in nuclear fusion and solar energy. Nothing in his background would suggest he is qualified to write a civil engineering paper on the infinitely complex building collapse of the towers.

Brigham Young University doesn't want anything to do with the paper. Jones says his paper will pass peer review again. But will it pass peer review in a respected civil engineering journal? Nothing less would be taken seriously. One of Jones BYU colleagues had this to say after reading his paper...

Please use the links I gave you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: LUNCHB0X   Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:13 pm

I would love to learn how you make the small individual quotes and thank you for that rather extensive reply but I am not going into every part of it beacouse that is just too much work frankly.Some things you said made a little sense, some none, some links were interresting, some were denied by my browser.

I think I made a valid point, even if you wave a definition of the word debunked in my face .. fact remains that you also cannot offer conclusive proof that this event could not have been staged, you will have to agree with me on that.As for the so called audio forgery .. I listened to both of them and honestly the first one sounds more authentic to me.The one you call original sounds engineered, polished and has a hollywood reality movie sense to it, you know, the way the thing crackles and switches off at the end .. To me the footage of tower 7's demolition blasts looks very real even if someone can always find a way to explain it away.Fact remains, that tower fell and if it fell due to internal fire .. well .. do you believe that ? The building looks perfectly intact to the last second, no flames can be seen, no windows even break from extreme heat ..yet we are supose to believe it was so hot it made the building go down in freefall speed , neatly in it's own footprints, I don't know about you but I don't buy it.I do believe this government has motive, multiple motives .. and yes, I do believe they are willing to sacrifice the lives of a few thousand of their own, in fact I think they are willing to go further ! That is why I want people to wake up and considder what is really going on.The truth will come out sometime right? what ever that is, and by that time you will wish you were right and that it was only all quaida terrorists who had done this.

As for the bush video .. It is explained by no one (including you) how this man states he could have seen the first plane hit the tower on a TV set inside the school !! when the only footage of that hit was released only a day later ! He did not accidently mess up this story beacouse he repeats the same story on multiple occasions and always explicitly mentions it was the first plane ... that is what I meant by logic and common sense ... maybe you will be getting some yourself ? beacouse you sure are smart enough, I can tell by the way you write.

Note: I did take a good look at everything you offered.
Note to self: What are you trying to prove to whom and why ?
Note to you: You can believe anything that suits you best, why ? beacouse I can do the same and it is not my perogative to have you think what I think or even to insult anything that is dear to you, such as your fellow countrymen or your government, this is becoming a rather long note so I'll stop here Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LUNCHB0X   

Back to top Go down

LUNCHB0X
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: Robot Rage :: Robot Rage - General Talk-
Jump to: