robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed
 
HomeRR ChatMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Most Random Paints - A look at everyday reality in RR

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
TheHat
H€®Ø
avatar

Posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Most Random Paints - A look at everyday reality in RR   Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:13 am

wtf

whos saying its bad? Were saying that cumshots and nazis are not exactly, welcome, if you know what I mean...


Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint
avatar

Posts : 2555

PostSubject: Re: Most Random Paints - A look at everyday reality in RR   Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:31 pm

Yes, hat is completely correct, I'm not saying it's bad only that one. but pjs like those aren't event random. They have a purpose and a message.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: Re: Most Random Paints - A look at everyday reality in RR   Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:34 pm

IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
Yes, hat is completely correct, I'm not saying it's bad only that one. but pjs like those aren't event random. They have a purpose and a message.

Okay, I get your message but that makes them all the more random in the sense I am trying to portrai here, meaning, repulsive, cheap, obnoxious and deprived of meaning.

That's why I am keeping them here, they prove the very meaning why I made this Topic and the purpose of this Topic was to expose and reveil all ugliness (randomness) in the Robotrage lobby.I hope you understand I am doing this to make an example, not to approve these things, on the contrary !




Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint
avatar

Posts : 2555

PostSubject: Wrong is wrong   Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:14 am

Um.. no, I don't understand. Random is one thing, repulsive is another. If you meant random and repulsive you should have specified in your title. Ugliness and randomness cannot even be put into the same category not to mention be used interchangeably. And having a purpose and a message makes it even more random? Random: proceeding, made, or occurring without definite aim, reason, or pattern. Bigbat's pj is rather disturbing as well. If i were to make a point on something would it be necessary for me to show inappropriate images as a back-up that doesn't even back-up what I am supporting? When you look at it it doesn't even makes sense. I can take some things but this is unacceptable. Do you not realize that there may be children looking at these threads, as in humans under the age of 18? It doesn't matter whether you have seen one that that before, it is still wrong, if not more wrong. If I had killed someone before would it be okay for me to kill someone again because I have already killed someone before? Sure, I'm going on a rant but you just don't seem to get it. Hat and I have tried to ask you kindly but you seem to take it the wrong way. I hope that you find reason in this message and act upon it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheHat
H€®Ø
avatar

Posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Most Random Paints - A look at everyday reality in RR   Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:35 am

Wait... robots like me dont like looking at them either Sad

Well I couldent have said it better than igit. but I dont think people under 18... I think no one should ever see a swastika, with the meaning white supremacy. Actually, everyone will think im bullshiting but I lived in a town called Swastika.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika,_Ontario


Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: Re: Most Random Paints - A look at everyday reality in RR   Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:54 am

Wow Smile that is something, to live in a town called swastica.

No I do understand your point IGIT, and Hat and I do see the sense in how this differs from randomness but the way I see it, these images will show up in the RR (lobby) for all ages to see, so why should I specifically censor them here ? It's not like especially young kids come to this forum, should be the same age as the game itself.Furthermore I do not believe those images will damage a child psychologically (I mean nude images) I think violence can, or too much gaming.I am also not going to censor anything else, like written statements on the bots, or religious symbols that might be offensive to another belief system.Hell, some paints are so ugly it could be considdered offensive ! So if you can't stomach it, you always have a free choice not to enter this Topic.

Apart from those considderations, my Topic really is about the (sobering) reality of the RobotRage lobby and that's why it's vital not to leave out examples like these.Wheather we like it or not , they are a part of this reality, I am just exposing them, please don't shoot the messenger !




Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheHat
H€®Ø
avatar

Posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Most Random Paints - A look at everyday reality in RR   Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:24 am

Im sorry, but I say we should give 0 attention to hitler and this forum should be anti nazi.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: Re: Most Random Paints - A look at everyday reality in RR   Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:57 am




You are entitled to your opinion but I have said about this matter what I had to say.I am just making photo's of paints that are allready in the lobby for everyone to see.I am not going to censor anything, that's it.


____ __ _ _____________________________ ____________________________ _ _ ______________________________ ___ __ _ __ _

2D4 wrote:
Did anyone notice how this "Nazi" bot uses our clanmark in his paint ? with the letter W and P for white power .. Something to think about.

On the sides and the back are also swasticas, you can't see in this image.Lastly it is also not very posetive that the dude is Dutch, lol.He gives our nation a bad name




and in this case (and the other cases) it's actually very usefull I posted this nazi bot because chances are if we didn't realize our RRS clanmark is actually used by the racists, we will be using it for our clan and unwillingly advertise racism with our clanmark.

Much the same way other offensive type paints can be regarded as a warning or an example of what we should not put on our bots.People should be more carefull of what they draw on their chassis, before you know it the paint ends up in Most Random Paints . . for everyone to see Wink






Last edited by 2D4 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheHat
H€®Ø
avatar

Posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Most Random Paints - A look at everyday reality in RR   Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:41 am

what are you trying to defend here? I dont see a valid argument. Nazis killed so many people and innocents, we should stop giving them attention.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: Re: Most Random Paints - A look at everyday reality in RR   Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:53 am

I was trying to be polite and express my point of view and the fact your opinion is respected by me but if you don't appriciate it that's too bad.I explained to you that my decision serves a purpose and what that purpose is.I actually think I have good reasons why I do what i do and I explained them to you but you don't even seem to have read them.You don't own the truth Hat, all you have is another opinion, you should realise that.

There will be no censoring of the images and that is final

I will also have no more discussion about that, I have better things to do.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carl
RR Pro
avatar

Posts : 374

PostSubject: Re: Most Random Paints - A look at everyday reality in RR   Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:19 am

Before this turns into a full-blown argument, let me say that both sides have their points.

A possible solution I suggest is to simply put spoiler tags around the images that might be taken as offensive. This prevents people from seeing them unwillingly.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint
avatar

Posts : 2555

PostSubject: Re: Most Random Paints - A look at everyday reality in RR   Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:03 pm

ok... so your basically saying that you know they are bad and you know people see them so you will post them here for more people to see them... and we are not asking you to censor them we are asking you to remove them. Let's say there is nudity, and people of all ages see nudity. Would it be ok for someone to make a billboard with nudity on it for the whole world to see?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheHat
H€®Ø
avatar

Posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Most Random Paints - A look at everyday reality in RR   Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:23 pm

The internet can be a bad place. It has pro colombine forums even. Should this be like that?
btw we are very lucky our forums have not been spammed with porn.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: NEW RANDOM PAiNTS   Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 pm



IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
ok... so your basically saying that you know they are bad and you know people see them so you will post them here for more people to see them... and we are not asking you to censor them we are asking you to remove them. Let's say there is nudity, and people of all ages see nudity. Would it be ok for someone to make a billboard with nudity on it for the whole world to see?

This is not the same as spamming a forum with porn, this is a display of what the actual RobotRage lobby contains.If this nudity were to be a problem for kids they shouldn't have designed the game in such a way that it is possible to paint your robot in what ever you like (and see it in the lobby)I bet most kids that come here actually think it's kinda fun to paint a penis on a bot, it's normal adolescent behaviour.You can act all shocked now but I bet you never wrote a letter of complaint to Miniclip about nudity in paints now did you ?! That's right, be fair.Furthermore, you have to sign up to this forum, it's not a public place.Personally I don't see nudity as shocking or bad for minors, it's a normal part of life.

You keep repeating the same story but you do not respond to the things I said and the reasons I gave to support my decision.I have a good reason to display them because it serves as wake up call to the RR community about what is going on in their game and this Topic offers a realistic impression of that reality.How am I supose to bring it to their attention if I removed or censored the image ? I am not judging anyone tho, I will leave that up to everyone individually to make out what they think about any kind of paint, I just collect the material.


Again, if you have a problem with the content in this thread, just don't visit it ! In my opinion you guys are blowing this thing way out of proportion.It's a pity you don't appreciate the efforts I made for this Topic and just keep kicking the same dead horse message after message .. it's getting tiresome, you got the message across, stop repeating yourself, drop it please.


_ _ ______________________ _ _______________________ _ _ __ _ _ _ __________________________________________ _ _













Last edited by 2D4 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint
avatar

Posts : 2555

PostSubject: Re: Most Random Paints - A look at everyday reality in RR   Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:33 pm

2D4 wrote:

This is not the same as spamming a forum with porn, this is a display of what the actual RobotRage lobby contains.If this nudity were to be a problem for kids they shouldn't have designed the game in such a way that it is possible to paint your robot in what ever you like (and see it in the lobby)I bet most kids that come here actually think it's kinda fun to paint a penis on a bot, it's normal adolescent behaviour.You can act all shocked now but I bet you never wrote a letter of complaint to Miniclip about nudity in paints now did you ?! That's right, be fair.Furthermore, you have to sign up to this forum, it's not a public place.Personally I don't see nudity as shocking or bad for minors, it's a normal part of life.

You keep repeating the same story but you do not respond to the things I said and the reasons I gave to support my decision.I have a good reason to display them because it serves as wake up call to the RR community about what is going on in their game and this Topic offers a realistic impression of that reality.How am I supose to bring it to their attention if I removed or censored the image ? I am not judging anyone tho, I will leave that up to everyone individually to make out what they think about any kind of paint, I just collect the material.


Again, if you have a problem with the content in this thread, just don't visit it ! In my opinion you guys are blowing this thing way out of proportion.It's a pity you don't appreciate the efforts I made for this Topic and just keep kicking the same dead horse message after message .. it's getting tiresome, you got the message across, stop repeating yourself, drop it please.
It may be a normal part of your life, but others try to avoid it as much as possible. I'M repeating the same story? I make new reasons every single time I post and you just say, "oh, that's just the reality of RR. Nudity is perfectly fine and I want to post nude and racist pictures on here if I want to." And most kids like drawing that stuff? 2 out of how many pics here have nudity on it? 2 out of 200! Does that sound like "most" to you? And nudity is a normal part of life? Oh, yeah. I see people walking in the nude down my street every day! And if you want us to stop kicking the same dead horse then all we ask is for you to delete the images.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheHat
H€®Ø
avatar

Posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Most Random Paints - A look at everyday reality in RR   Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:41 pm

Just delete the damn things, your argument is invalid and never made any sense.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: Re: Most Random Paints - A look at everyday reality in RR   Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:20 pm

IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:

This is not the same as spamming a forum with porn, this is a display of what the actual RobotRage lobby contains.If this nudity were to be a problem for kids they shouldn't have designed the game in such a way that it is possible to paint your robot in what ever you like (and see it in the lobby)I bet most kids that come here actually think it's kinda fun to paint a penis on a bot, it's normal adolescent behaviour.You can act all shocked now but I bet you never wrote a letter of complaint to Miniclip about nudity in paints now did you ?! That's right, be fair.Furthermore, you have to sign up to this forum, it's not a public place.Personally I don't see nudity as shocking or bad for minors, it's a normal part of life.

You keep repeating the same story but you do not respond to the things I said and the reasons I gave to support my decision.I have a good reason to display them because it serves as wake up call to the RR community about what is going on in their game and this Topic offers a realistic impression of that reality.How am I supose to bring it to their attention if I removed or censored the image ? I am not judging anyone tho, I will leave that up to everyone individually to make out what they think about any kind of paint, I just collect the material.


Again, if you have a problem with the content in this thread, just don't visit it ! In my opinion you guys are blowing this thing way out of proportion.It's a pity you don't appreciate the efforts I made for this Topic and just keep kicking the same dead horse message after message .. it's getting tiresome, you got the message across, stop repeating yourself, drop it please.
It may be a normal part of your life, but others try to avoid it as much as possible. I'M repeating the same story? I make new reasons every single time I post and you just say, "oh, that's just the reality of RR. Nudity is perfectly fine and I want to post nude and racist pictures on here if I want to." And most kids like drawing that stuff? 2 out of how many pics here have nudity on it? 2 out of 200! Does that sound like "most" to you? And nudity is a normal part of life? Oh, yeah. I see people walking in the nude down my street every day! And if you want us to stop kicking the same dead horse then all we ask is for you to delete the images.

If it's not fine for you I respect that but I do not respect the things you write and the rudeness, just leave and stay away.Stop spamming my Topic ! right now ! If you think you have a case why don't you take it to court, see if it holds up .. I allready told you: NO

__________ _ __ _ _ __ ________________________________________________ ___ _ ___________________________

TheHat wrote:
Just delete the damn things, your argument is invalid and never made any sense.

NO






Last edited by 2D4 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheHat
H€®Ø
avatar

Posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Most Random Paints - A look at everyday reality in RR   Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:49 pm

Stop spamming my topic! ~2d4

NO ~2d4

Spam? ~ TheHat

And igit is not being rude... you are!





Last edited by TheHat on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: Re: Most Random Paints - A look at everyday reality in RR   Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:56 pm

It's my Topic Hat

Stop spamming it or I will report you, it's not the first time you are banned for spamming is it ?




Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheHat
H€®Ø
avatar

Posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Most Random Paints - A look at everyday reality in RR   Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:05 pm



Professor Bullshit degree!
Good job!


Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: WaRnInG   Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:10 pm

Read this first





The most disapointing thing to me is not that you have another opinion .. I respect that but it is the fact you guys feel you have to spam all this negativity here and have no appreciation for all the work I did collecting and posting all the images of the robots.Thanks for nothing






Last edited by 2D4 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint
avatar

Posts : 2555

PostSubject: Re: Most Random Paints - A look at everyday reality in RR   Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:07 am

The most disapointing thing to me is not that you have another opinion .. but the fact you feel you have to display nudity and swastikas and have no comprehension of how it affects others or how its offensive.Thanks for nothing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: DISCLAIMER   Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:55 am

I decided to add a disclaimer and warning (at page 1, post 1) so future visitors will have the choice not to risk exposing themselves to possibly offensive material aswell as ugly and random paints that can really do damage to the senses.

I regard this matter as closed and prefer to not discuss it any further in this Topic.If you feel you have something else to say about it, feel free to send me a PM.My apologies for the inconvenience of not being warned previously about the delicate contents.









Last edited by 2D4 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheHat
H€®Ø
avatar

Posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Most Random Paints - A look at everyday reality in RR   Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:24 am

Uh, but thats bullshit. Your not a writer and you are responsible. Only if you post them.

Do you even know what fiction is?


Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: Re: Most Random Paints - A look at everyday reality in RR   Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:28 am

Do you know what a PM is ?




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Most Random Paints - A look at everyday reality in RR   

Back to top Go down
 
Most Random Paints - A look at everyday reality in RR
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: Robot Rage :: Robot Rage 2 - Paint Jobs-
Jump to: