robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed
 
HomeRR ChatMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Forum Disigns

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
digit
Add mint
avatar

Posts : 2544

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:35 pm

Noobface wrote:
Yeh, that siggy is bad as some people (Hat) say.... it was the only thing that I found for an
RR siggy that wasn't used.
Yeah, that explains why you use it. You say hat says it is bad... ok... what does that have to do with anything? And then you seem to think that your actions are justified because nobody used it. And I agree with 2D4, people can be ignorant and stupid at the same time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
avatar

Posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:36 pm

2D4 wrote:
Heey ! that's not fair ! just because Noobface doesn't appriciate it, is not reason to change it back to old style ! You don't have to punish all of us for the words of one, who's mental condition is not even certain yet .. I appriciate it ! and many here do.

Kindly answer my question about the background since I am really curious

He said to change it back to the red to compare. I guess you can be ignorant and stupid at the same time. That proves it.


Noobface wrote:

Hello.
http://forums.miniclip.com/forumdisplay.php?174-Robot-Rage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint
avatar

Posts : 2544

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:37 pm

2D4 wrote:
Heey ! that's not fair ! just because Noobface doesn't appriciate it, is not reason to change it back to old style ! You don't have to punish all of us for the words of one, who's mental condition is not even certain yet .. I appriciate it ! and many here do.

Kindly answer my question about the background since I am really curious
Well, jork was complaining too. I just want to see whether or not they truly liked it better before. It is only temporary. As for the background I have already discussed it with East and have made an alternative background that is in-between the current one and the one on wolfy's...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:38 pm

[quote="2D4"]
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:

I agree . . I did like the looks on wolfy's better then here, the yellows and new buttons are a huge improvement but I say lets make it look really dandy Smile Did you try the background from that link on this forum ? ( http://mytimetoplay.net/ie.html ) I think it would look great here . . why not use it ?!

Pretty please ? with a !@#$!@ing cherry on top ?

Smile




Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint
avatar

Posts : 2544

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:39 pm

[quote="2D4"]
2D4 wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:

I agree . . I did like the looks on wolfy's better then here, the yellows and new buttons are a huge improvement but I say lets make it look really dandy Smile Did you try the background from that link on this forum ? ( http://mytimetoplay.net/ie.html ) I think it would look great here . . why not use it ?!

Pretty please ? with a !@#$!@ing cherry on top ?

Smile
His background is a big fail. It doesn't even align correctly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:40 pm

Oh okay Smile does that mean you tried the one from the link on this site ? (the one that looks much like RR's background) I would have loved to have seen it .. again: why didn't you guys use that version on here ? (just curious)

Thnks




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
avatar

Posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:41 pm

Stop peer-pressuring IGIT. If you want it so much, do it yourself. You can.....

East didn't use it here because he knows that it is too similar.

EDIT: NOTICE HOW I EDITTED, 2D4.


Noobface wrote:

Hello.
http://forums.miniclip.com/forumdisplay.php?174-Robot-Rage


Last edited by Noobface on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:42 pm

[quote="IN GOD I TRUST"]
2D4 wrote:
2D4 wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:

I agree . . I did like the looks on wolfy's better then here, the yellows and new buttons are a huge improvement but I say lets make it look really dandy Smile Did you try the background from that link on this forum ? ( http://mytimetoplay.net/ie.html ) I think it would look great here . . why not use it ?!

Pretty please ? with a !@#$!@ing cherry on top ?

Smile
His background is a big fail. It doesn't even align correctly.

you men this one http://mytimetoplay.net/ie.html ? I think it looks bizarrely good .. it should be possib;e to make that one on here.How hard can it be




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
avatar

Posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:43 pm

Yes, that one.... which other?


Noobface wrote:

Hello.
http://forums.miniclip.com/forumdisplay.php?174-Robot-Rage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheHat
H€®Ø
avatar

Posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:44 pm

IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
Ok, if you do not appreciate me then maybe you would like me to tell east to put this forum back to the way it was last year and i'll make you a member in wolfys chat and I'll go on all of the accounts i made a pj for you and delete them and I can delete Bubba Chuck and I can tell east to remove your current signature and get him to remove your avatar since it would remind you of one of my pjs and the list goes on and on.
But back on topic, if you think this has to do with activeness then we should be able to do whatever we want since this forum is way more active than wolfy's forum.

How dare you. And you say you can do all that, because you are so much better than the rest of us. All you do is defend yourself, and im sick of that. You cant take any critism. You wont even bother reading this, or other peoples because its all about you.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint
avatar

Posts : 2544

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:46 pm

If you have already forgotten I made the model for the background we are currently using and I was the one that posted that link here... O_o Recreating that would be pretty difficult because it is so bad. Are you serious that you cant see the fails all over the place?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint
avatar

Posts : 2544

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:49 pm

TheFez wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
Ok, if you do not appreciate me then maybe you would like me to tell east to put this forum back to the way it was last year and i'll make you a member in wolfys chat and I'll go on all of the accounts i made a pj for you and delete them and I can delete Bubba Chuck and I can tell east to remove your current signature and get him to remove your avatar since it would remind you of one of my pjs and the list goes on and on.
But back on topic, if you think this has to do with activeness then we should be able to do whatever we want since this forum is way more active than wolfy's forum.

How dare you. And you say you can do all that, because you are so much better than the rest of us. All you do is defend yourself, and im sick of that. You cant take any critism. You wont even bother reading this, or other peoples because its all about you.
Oh, look I am read this! ^^ And did you even read the post I had after that? I guess not. And you don't even know how I am it seems, I have defended wolfy, jork, distroyer, 2D4, hitech, noobface, KK, and many more. You are a hypocrite since you didn't even read my post later. And I can't take any critism? If i couldn't than I would have used a background very similar to wolfy's but I saw that that would've angered you so i made it like this.


Last edited by IN GOD I TRUST on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
avatar

Posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:50 pm

IGIT, set a good example for all....


Noobface wrote:

Hello.
http://forums.miniclip.com/forumdisplay.php?174-Robot-Rage


Last edited by Noobface on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheHat
H€®Ø
avatar

Posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:50 pm

Way too double post, MOD. And yes I did. Even saying that, I take offence too it.

*EDIT* Oh wow nice ninja post noob


Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
avatar

Posts : 2057

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:51 pm

IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Heey ! that's not fair ! just because Noobface doesn't appriciate it, is not reason to change it back to old style ! You don't have to punish all of us for the words of one, who's mental condition is not even certain yet .. I appriciate it ! and many here do.

Kindly answer my question about the background since I am really curious
Well, jork was complaining too. I just want to see whether or not they truly liked it better before. It is only temporary. As for the background I have already discussed it with East and have made an alternative background that is in-between the current one and the one on wolfy's...
Ok...maybe my computer is showing Grey background but it isn't grey for you?
I was saying I liked the previous background, not the red one but the one before plain grey one better than the one we have now.
The red one was really old.
Here is what background I was talking about (this is the previous one):




btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
TheHat
H€®Ø
avatar

Posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:52 pm

That doesnt remind me of anything.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
avatar

Posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:53 pm

Your backround is now gray?


Noobface wrote:

Hello.
http://forums.miniclip.com/forumdisplay.php?174-Robot-Rage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint
avatar

Posts : 2544

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:55 pm

Yeah, I see that now, jork. I don't know why he did that... scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
avatar

Posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:56 pm

Where? What? I'm blind I guess...





Noobface wrote:

Hello.
http://forums.miniclip.com/forumdisplay.php?174-Robot-Rage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
avatar

Posts : 2057

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:59 pm

That background was really sweet, I even thought about how all the forums buttons should look with it, pretty simple...changing red to black...remember spiderman looked better in black lol.




btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
avatar

Posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:01 am

Can I see a before and after picture?


Noobface wrote:

Hello.
http://forums.miniclip.com/forumdisplay.php?174-Robot-Rage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: Thanks !   Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:03 am

jork wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
2D4 wrote:
Heey ! that's not fair ! just because Noobface doesn't appriciate it, is not reason to change it back to old style ! You don't have to punish all of us for the words of one, who's mental condition is not even certain yet .. I appriciate it ! and many here do.

Kindly answer my question about the background since I am really curious
Well, jork was complaining too. I just want to see whether or not they truly liked it better before. It is only temporary. As for the background I have already discussed it with East and have made an alternative background that is in-between the current one and the one on wolfy's...
Ok...maybe my computer is showing Grey background but it isn't grey for you?
I was saying I liked the previous background, not the red one but the one before plain grey one better than the one we have now.
The red one was really old.
Here is what background I was talking about (this is the previous one):

Thanks for taking part in this discussion Jork, Yes, that is the one I mean, that is THE ONE ! The one I like best too ! I just didn't see u guys use it on here, it must have been 2 minutes or something.

This is the 1. I like, and the one I also vote 4:



http://mytimetoplay.net/ie.html

* Sorry take jorks example, his is better then this one *

I forgot to answer your question: no it doesn't look grey, it looks more like allmost black, it's very dark grey






Last edited by 2D4 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
avatar

Posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:04 am

I vote for black....


Noobface wrote:

Hello.
http://forums.miniclip.com/forumdisplay.php?174-Robot-Rage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
avatar

Posts : 2057

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:05 am

I meant the one inside the box... :s




btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:06 am

I vote for the bluegreengrey from the game




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Forum Disigns    

Back to top Go down
 
Forum Disigns
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: News, Rules and Important Things :: News and Suggestions-
Jump to: