HomeRR ChatMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What the hell is happening

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laynee
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: What the hell is happening   Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:06 pm

Can any one tell me , what the hell is happening with Robot Rage.. i was playing robot rage like 2 years ago, and then i stopped.. Now i'm back, but there is like 2-3 players online... 2 years ago there was like 70 players online..
And one more weird thing : when i enter lobby before any room, it says " there are 56 robots ready to play", and for example, next to the United Kingdom there is number "20" or "12" , and there is like 2 persons inside... wtf ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BEASTY
The Creator

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is happening   Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:02 am

that means your a wall internet conection if your a wall you onl;y see the fences that are in the lobby and if youa fence you see how many pople it says on the thing Smile and robot rage if off of mini clip site so less people arwe playing but sill RR is going to last forever!

Thanks IGIT <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrsurvivors.forumclan.com
Laynee
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is happening   Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:11 am

Ok.. I see you dont speak english so fluent.. but can u please tell me what you mean by "your a wall internet conection".. and how can i fix it.. if u mean to turn off fire wall, i didi it,,,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BEASTY
The Creator

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is happening   Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:25 am

your modem is a wall you can not change that your wall unless you find a modem that its a fence..

Thanks IGIT <3
Back to top Go down
Laynee
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is happening   Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:52 am

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh now i got it... problem is that i have got wireless and it is connected trough NETWORK cable.. so it is kind-a lan... so i dont know how to change that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BEASTY
The Creator

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is happening   Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:05 am

hehe ya sorrry you cant change that Sad

Thanks IGIT <3
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is happening   Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:21 am

Some people are just stuck as walls because of the connection. Another thing that can be fixed so you can play more people. Miniclip for some reason puts far more players in the lobby than are acutally there. Of course some may be in battle and that takes out two players each battle from the lobby. Fight can last from 0 seconds to hours. If 25 battles are taking place 50 people are gone from the lobby. We can get the numbers back up. And that is what we need to do. Anyone that can bring in one extra player until we can prove to miniclip Robot Rage is still a fun game will have done their part to save it. As the numbers rise we can take over the game and do the things everyone has asked about for years. I would personally not say "what the hell?". Just "why is it like this?'. You sound angry and we are the ones who are trying to fix tRobot Rage . So please give us some support and some time to get this game straighten out. Thanks. See you in chat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the hell is happening   

Back to top Go down

What the hell is happening
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: Robot Rage :: Robot Rage - General Talk-
Jump to: