HomeRR ChatMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Need help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
leap-man
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Need help   Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:58 pm

Could some please give me the server files for robot rage so I could make a private server or at lest tell me how to get it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: Need help   Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:20 pm

uh... one question... why? rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leap-man
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: Need help   Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:11 am

Because I wanted to make robot rage better, model new levels, and make a private server for the game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: Need help   Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:05 am

Would a private server allow our information to be kept? Like... if I were a ++ would I still be a ++ in that server? And if I were in one server could I still see people in that other server... I assume the answer is no, but I'm not positive. It would still be pretty cool... If anything bad were to happen would it affect the original? Would it also help solve the problem of walls and fences... as in... would anyone be able to battle anyone else? Sorry for all the questions but I am no too keen on how this will all work out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
leap-man
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: Need help   Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:08 pm

Sorry for my be lateness. I desired to make a newer better version of robot rage. So I will be designing it and modeling it with my programming friends we might be able to make a off line mode or a story mode. If you want you could help us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: Need help   Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:00 pm

I'm sorry but i myself do not own the server files, i was just curious as to what you were planing to do. I would like to help, but i wouldn't know where to start...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Need help   Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:27 pm

Leap man, I suspect that who ever is keeping RR online right now also has acces to those files you seek so, you could make a phonecall to sweden. Carl pinged the IP and found out who is hosting RR currently, I published the adres of phone number of that company several times now but no one bothered to make the call. Recently East asked me about this info and I replied it to him, so he knows where on the forum this info is posted. Ask him in that case. Good luck

Back to top Go down
View user profile
leap-man
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: Need help   Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:17 pm

I am starting from scratch me and my friend are going to make a new one. It would be better than the orignal. We will have a offline mode. We are making new model in a program called blender wanna help make models?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: Need help   Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:33 pm

Maybe, what models do you need help with?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Need help   Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:19 pm

leap-man wrote:
I am starting from scratch me and my friend are going to make a new one. It would be better than the orignal. We will have a offline mode. We are making new model in a program called blender wanna help make models?

What ever you think is the best idea ! I hope you realize having the original files would save you heaps of time .. You now know where to get them (possibly) Please include a volume option in the lobby,

Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: Need help   Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:30 pm

It would be better to have a volume option always available just like NFSW. If you press a button (ex.esc) the options would show up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help   

Back to top Go down

Need help
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: Robot Rage :: Robot Rage - General Talk-
Jump to: