Share | 

So I see..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
American_Girl
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: So I see..   Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:24 pm

You have managed to get rid of my accounts.... Congratulations. Now how about you go around reviving this game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:21 pm

american girl ! Ican't believe it, in person. How has life been ? maybe you should get uo to date on the latest .. RR is dead, off the grid. We need help

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:45 pm

Who is you? And who is behind this fake account? Juke?

btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:11 pm

maybe it's really her ? I mean this is not just a legend right, I have actually done battles with her (like 3) and won one aswell Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:30 am

Clearly fake, AG would never come here.

Back to top Go down
American_Girl
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:23 pm

Allga no need to be so fiesty. The bad times are over, I have sincerely come to revive this game.... So what is the latest news? Please update me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:34 pm

My apologies then.
Allga is not my name btw, just something I use in my e-mails.

I believe you already know the latest news and there is nothing new I could tell, I even believe you know much more than I do.

What happened with the game was a mystery, it got removed from miniclip because they used miniclip2.shockplay.com version on their site which at that time was shut down by shockplay, after that the only playable version was on our site which after some 3 weeks became unplayable too because shockplay disconnected the database after miniclip had shown some interest to the game, right now I have no idea what's going on.

I don't somehow believe that's an update...

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:12 pm

jork wrote:
because shockplay disconnected the database after miniclip had shown some interest to the game, right now I have no idea what's going on.

well some of it is new to me .. and I am here every day Smile I don't get exactly why shockplay disconnected the data from the this site version of the game after miniclip showed interrest in the game you say ? why and how did you get this info ?

Wb american girl ! everyone that has a warm heart for RR is welcome as far as I am concerned !

Ps, if you need an avatar or signature, upload one or ask IGIT to make you one in the sig - shop Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:25 pm

2D4 wrote:
why and how did you get this info ?

I've been around RR everyday and know almost everything there is to know about it, because one can never know everything.
Been reading that miniclip wanted to know where they could find working version of the game, the next day when they got this info they used one of their robots to try it out, pic below:
Spoiler:

Some days later database went down...

EDIT: Silly me, the robotname won't tell you anything, the ID speaks for itself. "70:Monkey Carnage//1834", Where robot ID is 70, just my guess that this is one of the robots miniclip owns because in those early stages no one else could make a robot.

Back to top Go down
American_Girl
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:46 pm

Well as you probably all know I can't leak out all the information, but what I can promise is that there is a chance that Robot rage will be up and running. Time wise I am not sure but there is more of a chance that it will be back up then it won't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:58 pm

Hey AG (if it really is you Razz) If you remember me, I was that annoying painter, Bubba Chuck on the MC forums before I forgot my password. But enough of that, welcome to the RRS!

I'm not really sure what the possibilities or options are but I hope that you (or whoever else) can work things out to have RR up and running again. I just finished a pj and didn't get to show it off before the database went down cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:39 pm

jork wrote:
2D4 wrote:
why and how did you get this info ?

Been reading that miniclip wanted to know where they could find working version of the game, the next day when they got this info they used one of their robots to try it out,

Some days later database went down...

Wait so .. basically they wanted a working version of RR ? why ? they do not host it now, so why did they need one if they were gonna do nothing with it ? and they did not even ask East or IGIT if they could take the files from that version but they basically stole them and you found out by reading stuff they put out there ? I think that's internet theft .. correct me if I don't understand this right (for wich I am famous) but bottomline is they robbed us of our working version of our game ?

Do you remember me American Girl ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:24 pm

Well... first off, I have no authority over the latest version of RR and I doubt East does either. The last working version was hosted on Jork's website for all I know, and they asked him. Miniclip must've found a way to get the files to that version, and either are taking it down permanently (which would be extremely cruel, I don't think they were wasting any money on it) or they are updating it (which is extremely kind but highly unlikely). As far as internet theft, "we" are the ones who "stole" RR from miniclip and hosted it, them "taking" it from us wouldn't really be theft. Bottom line is that RR isn't working ATM and it probably has something to do with Miniclip. Maybe you should try contacting them and see if they give us an actually response this time since they were showing interest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:46 pm

geez .. so they ASKED you if they could take the files they wanted from your website jork ? yes ? and did they also tell you that as soon as they had what they needed they were gonna destroy the crap out of this great game ? I mean by that: did they inform you that they were gonna change something so the game would no longer work on your site too ? I doubt it .. That is why I say it is theft, because who owns RR now ? Miniclip ? I don't think so ! if they did they would do something with it, I think it is free bate, for the taking. Why would you give game files to miniclip who we don't owe anything .. and our thanks for this ? being taken down, thanks miniclip .. Something doesn't add up here. No bad to you Jork, just trying to make sense of the story

So tell us a little more American Girl .

Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:50 pm

if its free for the taking, and they took it, then they have it, and now the own it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:52 pm

All they asked for was a working link for the game.

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:37 am

Hmm okay, so they asked for a link and after that your version on your site no longer works. That is not good (for us) lol Maybe they were tying up loose ends

Back to top Go down
View user profile
American_Girl
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:27 pm

Can I just ask how you actually did manage to find my robot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:21 pm

2D4 wrote:

Do you remember me American Girl ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RageTester
Chat Owner

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:17 pm

If you really are the real "American Gril" you must know what tools I used to get robot ID's and what tools I used to remove cheated up robots from high score list...You(or she) had a lot of robots with too large points to be gained fair way... You(or she) started stuffing high scores with the bots in 2006 and ended in start of 2008 or about that time, luckily I played since July 2005 and saw fair fights for high score positions, even though didn't participate in them myself until late 2006... It's not a secret you gave +++++ bots away to other chat visitors with no skill so you could beat your own bots later, but this way you gained points too slow so you looked for tools and found them...
High score board is not a place for cheated advertise robots or robots whose names insult other players like good ol' "Wolfy is a P***" bot...
Getting 5 million points ( on AG > FIRENN bot) must have taken you some time, taking it down wasn't too long process after I had the ID though...
Hope game get's fixed and cheating like that will no longer be possible, fair fight is more interesting for sure, and we didn't have chance to have our battle back in 2006, as so called "KINGHAX" came into lobby and I lost both of my +++++ bots...while you ran away!
I doubt you are real AG, but she might find this anyway so if game get's fixed, would you dare to give me a fair fight, same weapons till 3 wins, would you?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
American_Girl
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Always the one who raged..Never really liked you when you raged on me countless of times. Yes, I would *dare* to give you a fight... And as Wolfy stated, the highscore goes according to you, not anyone else. You've done far more damage than I have ever did... You're banned on Miniclip forums, doesn't it tell you something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:43 pm

Keep ignoring me american girl .. it's not nice to make someone feel like they are talking to the wall ok.

About all this stuff in the past, hacks highscores, what ever, I think it's a little strange to be hacking one game, nfsw for instance and then making it a problem about hacking another. For me personally there is no problem with hacking, as I am not going to play police but just come on the game to have fun, if someone plays too unfiar, I will just drop him and move on, he knows he is taking that risk when he cheats, it's not my loss.

Maybe it's good to clear the air, or clear your throats, but I think we should not antagonize or demonize eachother, we have a common strive here, to bring RR back ! and THEN you can have a relaxed fight, on the roof ! so no more fighting over spilled milk , at least once you got it off your chest it should be done , let's get constructive ?

Ok. I will get one little grudge of my back too. Back in the day, when hippochat was
happenin, american girl , you were a moderator there, but you weren't exactly moderate
or fair. You id banned me permanently for not agreeing with you on what a fun name for
a robot was or something trivial like that. I have always hated you for this unfair mis use
of power. I have never in my life been banned anywhere else, anywhere on the net. That
should tell you something.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
American_Girl
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:53 pm

Constructing this back will take one hell of a lot of work. It ain't going to happen in a click of the fingers... And with your hypothesis of hacking, tell Jork that.. He's ruined the game of many people... If you hate me, cool. Idc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:32 pm

Ok, United Kingdom Girl...you sure are not from NJ, hence not AG.
Whoever you are, all you do is offend people without a reason, for sure have not done anything good for the game. Hiding behind someones name is just pathetic.
To answer about Wolfy, he was too blind to see why I got myself banned on MC, actually got banned for false reason, but that doesn't change the case, I wanted them to ban me, that's it.
So trying to say that me being banned on MC should tell me anything is sort of dumb, it does tell me something tho, that someone has completely different point of view than I do and thinks that miniclip forums is a great place. It actually isn't, I made my point here, I DON'T CARE to give any evidence, now show some respect and respond to 2D4!

Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:30 pm

Well... let me give you my point of view on hacking. I am fine with hacking games... but only if that hacking does not give you an unfair advantage and even then I have a few exceptions.

Hacking points... well, that doesn't really give you an advantage but it does annoy other fair players that have tried hard to reach the point where they are at and then realize that they will never be "the best" unless they hack. That is one of the reasons why were so many hackers, the fair players saw that the only way to become "better" was to hack, so they did and the cycle went on. Showing a hacked bot praised in the highlights fro all to see could have a had a huge effect. It made the fair players either shy away from the game or look into hacking themselves, only the faithful continued to play.

Speaking of old times, I think I remember seeing you in East's old chat. I was just a new RR player at that time but I had still heard about you, I even remember the avatar you used that day. I think I remember you telling East that he shouldn't trust me, or that you didn't like me. lol, we had just met but I guess you made up your mind. BTW this was the avatar if im not mistaken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   

Back to top Go down

So I see..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: Robot Rage :: Robot Rage - General Talk-
Jump to: