Share | 

So I see..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
American_Girl
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:37 pm

Jork, most of Miniclip hate you. I've forgotten why you were banned. You state that you want to be banned but wouldn't it have just been easier to leave the forums? Do you still have a gaming account on there? Do you even play on Miniclip?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:37 pm

Haters are welcome, in my case leaving wasn't an option. I may have a gaming account there, from time to time I check the multiplayer games miniclip has.

btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:00 pm

Juke (RR Developer) wrote:
Ahh you know im mad at you distroyer2. and 2D4 wtf i didnt say anything against you or any1! But if it was so good that jork hosted it longer why did the company remove it then? Why did they remove it completly? I didnt want this to happen either. but why did they do it if it was OK. maybe for you it was ok, but not for the company. i dont really care that u have it on your site jork. you cant edit it without the source code. you may be able to edit some picture like u showed me dist. but that is irrelevant to me. but when u drive me mad i feel like this was a good choice. Who knows they might bring robot rage up again. maybe it becomes as big as it once was again. but whatever they do with it....................... "Dont try to host it". it may lead to sues. now heres your warning very late tough. but why would i wanna warn you (now im not talking to every1) if u drive me mad! pirat

Yea but if you talk crap about my friends you will have to deal with me. As far as I know jork had the best intentions in hosting this game and you ask me why it was removed then ? Well, how am I suposed to know ? how are ANY of us suposed to know why they did that , if they did not tell us ?! because these people never bothered to talk to us or leave us a message or a warning so yea, it is late and also uncalled for. If they had issues with us, they should have let us know, you are just asuming, you don't know anything if you ask me. If you have a personal message for Jork that doesn't concern me, send him a PM. I don't get why distroyer and jork drive you mad, you fail to explain that

Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:11 pm

You know what I just don't get it .. maybe there is something I don't know about Jork ? something I should ? Is there something I am missing here ? Why is everyone treating jork like he's a villain, spit it out .. I might learn something, I always like to learn. I am serious, this is not to attack anyone so speak your mind freely

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheHat
H€®Ø

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:27 pm

oh hi girl from muuurica hows it going

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:42 pm

2D4 wrote:
You know what I just don't get it .. maybe there is something I don't know about Jork ? something I should ? Is there something I am missing here ? Why is everyone treating jork like he's a villain, spit it out .. I might learn something, I always like to learn. I am serious, this is not to attack anyone so speak your mind freely

Know those hackers that like to act like they are the king of the world, Juke is one of them, he was hacking supers on RR and as usual ran into someone who cared for a fair play. Seen that before, many times, can't surprise me anymore...yeah, the fact of hacking isn't that important in this case, it's the attitude. But what do I know...

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:48 pm

So the story how he co-developed RR and how miniclip is 'punishing' you is complete bulloni ?

Amazing .. RR is dead as a doornail and people are still playing their hacking bullshit blame - game ? I can't believe it .. I mean WHY ? Helloo ? the game is OFF - line ! me & you no play ! i mean what is the point. Anyway I don't believe for a second that miniclip killed the game because you hosted it without permission, they did not write you a warning did they ? (maybe you recieved a message from miniclip that you didn't tell us about ?)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:02 pm

I don't know if I could have missed something like that...as far as I know miniclip didn't host the game, it was hosted on shockplay, only they could take the game down.

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:05 pm

and they didn't contact you or warn you I supose

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:11 pm

No one ever did, not that I know of.

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:43 am

That must mean there was another reason for deactivating RR. Just curious but why and by whom where you banned from miniclip ? If this is subject is not pleasant please let me know, I am just curious

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:50 am

Yeah, I kind of asked for it for talking to a mod in bad manner.

My last sentence there was:

"And btw if you want to kill RR absolutely just Ban me, then your job here will be done."

Was banned by spike16, the reason stated: hacking...

Looking at the whole post I can't stop laughing how bad my English was back in 09 xD

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:08 am

Smile that is very honest of you dude, appreciated. It is not like I haven't been mad sometimes myself, for instance when wolfy was getting on my nerves, you have all seen me lose my mental sanity and rant like a nervous housewife on prozac. Several times I felt really embarrassed thinking about what I wrote and i tried to delete it afterwards lol. When all is said and done I don't really harbour any bad feelings for anyone I have met here, all just people who love this game and goddammit we want it back !

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:15 am

Being powered on rage isn't very healthy, I've heard somewhere when rage is already over the top in you, you must let it out, trying to suppress it may just lead to bigger consequences, that's why people sometimes do what you just mentioned. It's like recharge, you let it out and don't feel any anymore, your mind is free again.

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:16 am

well that is a delicate matter, sometimes it is best to express it and a lot of the time, anger can sort of take over and then just produces more madness and rage and you have to stop yourself before you even begin. The thing is, anger of that kind can only happen when a person is 'unconcious' and has no idea what he is doing, it happens .. some emotion comes up and poof, you find yourself doing something that you would have never done if your mind had not been hijacked by these currents of feelings. I liked the things Eckhart Tolle teached about this, tried to emulate that but I am unsuccesfull a lot of the time

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:52 pm

My link was working last week

http://play.robotrage.co.cc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RageTester
Chat Owner

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:28 pm

Everything except log in page and what follows works, so basically you can load the files you are hosting, but when re-connection to files that used to be hosted on miniclip1.shockplay.com happens nothing works as that server is disconnected...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:05 pm

I can load but I get all kinds of unable proceed

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:20 pm

I do believe something is going on

http://miniclip1.shockplay.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheHat
H€®Ø

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:32 am

Yeah, I have that pic saved on my hard drive!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:39 am

they could have at least put a message while they were at it

Last edited by iN GOD I TRUST™ on Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juke (RR Developer)
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:26 am

LOL i also have it saved. but what about robot rage? if im going to help geting this game up there some things that has to be clear. 1st no hacking or cheating should be possible. this means like hacking super wepaons with wpe pro or highscore with imposter, never got to try that but i know enough to get this pacthed. 2nd no peer to peer. every1 is gona bae able to challenge eacother witout p2p connection failed.... 3rd people who drives me mad is gona have to appologize first.... (this message is not to you 2d4 stay out of this while u can)!

Guest I know you cheated on me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.raketspel.se
RageTester
Chat Owner

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:44 am

TRON wrote:
I do believe something is going on

http://miniclip1.shockplay.com/

Lol, that picture is there for a long time, no changes made to that page...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
American_Girl
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:41 pm

Jork/Distroyer, I heard that you first heard about the point hack via a youtube video... Is this true?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:33 pm

Juke (RR Developer) wrote:
LOL i also have it saved. but what about robot rage? if im going to help geting this game up there some things that has to be clear. 1st no hacking or cheating should be possible. this means like hacking super wepaons with wpe pro or highscore with imposter, never got to try that but i know enough to get this pacthed. 2nd no peer to peer. every1 is gona bae able to challenge eacother witout p2p connection failed.... 3rd people who drives me mad is gona have to appologize first.... (this message is not to you 2d4 stay out of this while u can)!

Stay out of this ? lol Why should I stay out of it, this forum is to share opinions and I have one. Don't tell me to stay out of it, that is ridiculous. I forgot to say pretty please: pretty please thank you.

Your first two points are reasonable, I think especially to lose the p2p conn is a good idea. The last idea .. well .. people who drive you mad .. have to apologize first .. what about people that claim you drive THEm insane ? are you going to aologize to them too ? or are you someone 'special' here ? a person of higher importance than the rest of us, that we should have to apologize to you. And when you say people must apologize because they drive you mad, that is just not a good reason. It happened to me in my life that people drove me insane but that was really my problem, you see they were right and I was wrong, it was really my problem. I also think you have an ego problem and to be honest I am not sure I would trust you with the keys to the castle (to RR)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   

Back to top Go down

So I see..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: Robot Rage :: Robot Rage - General Talk-
Jump to: