robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed
 
HomeRR ChatMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 So I see..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TRON
RR Beginner


Posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:42 pm

ill tell you guys right now. Something is happening, i cant talk about it but AG probs know what im talkin about
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juke (RR Developer)
Sea Scumb


Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:32 pm

Well i didnt say i were special but what do i have to apologize to you for? Sure i dont always have right all the time no1 has! But if u think demoting poeple without saying why and banning some1 for no reason over and over again. FOR NO REASON. is my fault im sorry for being banned. i just cant help the reason! but you seem to know alot of what has happend to me, and who is right and who is wrong, since ur having so easy to judge me to be the 1 who has wrong. why dont you tell me about it mr-knowns-everything? I dont know you, excpet that ive seen you on rrlobbychat sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.raketspel.se
digit
Add mint
avatar

Posts : 2544

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:07 pm

That's right, you don't know him. So why are you being hypocritical and judging him right after you said he was wrong for judging you? I can't understand the logic of some people sometimes, but then again I don't even see any logic in your argument.

And since you asked what you need to be sorry for let me list a few in no particular order.

1. Whining all the time, yes ALL the time.
2. Begging for power.
3. Using your power poorly.
Ex. Kicking someone for telling you to shut up while it was you that was spamming, flaming, and
trolling the other.
(4.)Ex.#2 Changing everyone's name in X-Term's chat to "[nick]_juke_owns"
5. Asking for an apology from others while it is you who should apologize first.
6. Threatening others.
7. Putting your own emotions over Robot Rage*. (This is only if you are indeed "Robot Rage's Father" which we all highly doubt)
*Meaning that when someone makes you angry (me at the moment) you claim you may very well help in the destruction of Robot Rage.

I know it seems like this is none of my business but we've all been affected by your annoyance, and frankly I have just about lost my patience. I am not saying that I hate you, I really don't, I'm saying you have quite a few flaws, as do we all, that you need to fix before you can say that all shall bow before thee. I worry about your health, you take things way out of hand, seem to get angered easily, and keep grudges for a long time; you'll end up with a heart attack some day if you keep this up. Be careful out there.
sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:12 pm

Juke (RR Developer) wrote:
Well i didnt say i were special but what do i have to apologize to you for? Sure i dont always have right all the time no1 has! But if u think demoting poeple without saying why and banning some1 for no reason over and over again. FOR NO REASON. is my fault im sorry for being banned. i just cant help the reason! but you seem to know alot of what has happend to me, and who is right and who is wrong, since ur having so easy to judge me to be the 1 who has wrong. why dont you tell me about it mr-knowns-everything? I dont know you, excpet that ive seen you on rrlobbychat sometimes.

I don't remember asking you to apologize to me and I didn't do that. I was just saying, no one owes you one either, especially not for "making you mad" lol. I was just giving you my honest impression about how I think you would handle power if it was granted to you, Sorry if it hurt your feelings (there u go lol) I really am not out to pick fights with random strangers or have perpetual arguments about silly things. RR is my main concern really

Ps. IGIT, unleashing the fiery dragon Wink way to go, It is the chinese year of the fire dragon by the way

TRON wrote:
ill tell you guys right now. Something is happening, i cant talk about it but AG probs know what im talkin about
TRON, yeaaahhhhhh !! but wait .. what ? U can't tell me ?? boooo - hoooo I am gonna tell my mom




Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
avatar

Posts : 2057

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:39 am

American_Girl wrote:
Jork/Distroyer, I heard that you first heard about the point hack via a youtube video... Is this true?

...nope actually, I first heard about it from Kraddy.




btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
RageTester
Chat Owner
avatar

Posts : 362

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:52 am

Ok pretending to be AG one, have you ever seen Robot Rage point hack video somewhere? Youtube is stuffed with things that are most easy to do... I saw signs of point hack when was writing down high score board changes, some people at top spots started gaining points too rapidly and ran away too far from others (a factor that would stop fair player from risking to play another match)...I was given the tools by people who at the moment wanted to fix highscores aka remove hackers from them and I did my part of the job.

TRON if you know something tell it!

I just want to know if it's worth it to try and load Robot Rage every day in hopes that I'll be able to enter account again, or is it just a waste of time...

Finally stop talking in mysteries!!!

And Juke go get a life, not being owner at dead games chat isn't end of the world...


Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:43 am

It seems like you guys are playing games with eachother, probably because you can't engage in a real battle in the RR lobby :0 Who hacks what is really not very important, will it bring RR back ? nope, we need a new RR




Back to top Go down
View user profile
American_Girl
Sea Scumb


Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:29 am

Happy Eid to everyone here who is a muslim. I'm sure Jork is a muslim so happy Eid especially to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juke (RR Developer)
Sea Scumb


Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:52 am

Yeah IGIT I know im whining but I wish i wouldnt need too. I know im "BEGGING" for powers, but both distroyer and jork did demote me without telling me why or givng me a change to fix it, thats whats making me "mad" at them. About the shut up thing. Well i was trying to help and at the same time to be funny, people used to think it was funny atleast they said "lol" when i wrote it i didnt know this time they were gona take it so badly, if they wanted me to stop they could have said stop it. or pleaae be quiet. shut up is more offensive. the changing of some of the names on xterminators chat was just a joke. and every1 seemed to see it as 1 but YOU! i asked best he said: no i just changed my name Razz. and BigD seemed to take as a joke too. he gave me an offline message that were: You cant own me Smile. Even jork seemed to take it cool. Unexpected. But if you didnt like me changing your name why did u say: kewl lul.
And i know you couldnt change name, and so did you, but if you didnt like me changing ur name, why didnt you just ask me to change it back then? if i changed it once i can change it again. and if you didnt like me changing the others name too why didnt u tell me that i shouldnt do it? instead you have to complain about it to xterminator. Like if u want me to get demoted. I was being nice to you i eve nupgraded you to mod trainee! this is how you thank me. I keep that in mind when u get ur next promotion scratch. Asking for appology. Do you feel like you need to give me 1? since you mentioned it. Yes i think if there something i can apologize for. but do you think that i asked for an apology from you? Threatening others. When did i threaten you? only people i threatend is distroyer about removing the game on the rrlobbychat. but it would been gone whatsoever. emotions of RR. Yeah but how do i revenge when people make me angry? If i cant do anything to them because they are higher rank then me. the only place they arent is on xterminaotes chat. But i know better then to abuse powers like that. I dont power abuse just like that. But something they never can be high rank, Is the game Robot Rage. now if it can give me sweet revenge i kill robot rage if i need too. Im sorry if this affects peoples who havnt been mean against me. btw u can still play robot rage its not gona be gone forever Wink. Atleast not yet... scratch afro


Last edited by Juke (RR Developer) on Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.raketspel.se
Juke (RR Developer)
Sea Scumb


Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:57 am

I like the game too. But i dont want people playing it if they make me mad. Im sure we both has been doing wrong here. but if both me asking for only an apology from you, and you only asking me for an apology isnt gona help. now if you want to sort this out we can both apologize to eacother if u want. And dist you dont care because you get to be main owner all the time u want. whats the ned of the world for you might not be the end of the world for me. but why should i care i dont think theres gone be another rr up so ur right. its a dead chat now with a dead game too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.raketspel.se
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
avatar

Posts : 2057

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:59 pm

American_Girl wrote:
I'm sure Jork is a muslim so happy Eid especially to him.
2 u 2!




btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint
avatar

Posts : 2544

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:22 pm

Juke, I'm sorry. I have misunderstood you. I was blind, I don't know any other way to explain it. Our arguments are not helping anyone, and they are certainly not helping RR. We are all different with different views, I apologize for rebuking you for your own. I see that even though I have offended you it appears that you are still willing to be friends, and I would like to take you up on that offer. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:12 pm

Hey Jork and AG are you guys really muslim ?

Juke, I didn't mean to be condescending to you, I respect you just the same as i do everyone else and what i read is a lot of misunderstandings between people that all love RR and want this game back. I have a few questions I hope you will answer. 1. Have you really worked for RR as a developer or what exactly was it that was your job in connection to RR. ? 2. In your message I read that you say you might be able to kill RR or pull the plug, how ? Do you have executive powers over RR ? and who do you answer to ? (who do you work for)

I think it's great if you guys are resolving things, if I say anything stupid, please don't let that stop you doing that.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
avatar

Posts : 2057

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:14 am

2D4 wrote:
Hey Jork and AG are you guys really muslim ?
Speaking of myself...I'm christian.




btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
TRC
RR Beginner
avatar

Posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:57 am

Wow, so much has been going on, I'll need to try and catch up. Well I guess nice to meet you, Juke and AG. I'm a little confused, Juke, you seemed to state that no one would be playing Robot Rage again, but comments you made after that imply the opposite?



Good Gaming! Wink
http://wolfysdomain.tk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juke (RR Developer)
Sea Scumb


Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:47 am

Well Shockwave/Adobe. The company is called raketpsel. and no i cant really pull the plug like that. But i can ask the guys who still has the powers to do that by reporting it to them.

The game robot rage (as we know it) was swedish and called robot kampen. it was a promotion of robot wars series 4. thats why we had their arena in the swedish version. though roof of destruction was better it was just to change the arena. arena061.dcr was old arena i think

further updates was arena106.dcr etc.. you should it if u decompile robotwars.cct

it shows stuffs there. even local hosts i think. Im not sure, but you might be able to change the host setting there so you can have your "private server". However how to fix P2P i dont know... You might need to edit the actual lingo code for it.

Wich i dont have access to. dcr is Protecded. but yes there is a way to do it. geting scripts and lingo code no, but some stuffs you can get

However miniclip wont like that were using private server. so how far im willing to help i dont know...

How much we can edit in robot rage i dont know.

And the database isnt removed. Its just disconnected. IT might just be temporary, however i cant promise you it is
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.raketspel.se
TRON
RR Beginner


Posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:55 pm

ill tell you guys right now. Something is happening, i cant talk about it but AG probs know what im talkin about
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
avatar

Posts : 2057

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:59 pm

Déjà vu




btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
TRON
RR Beginner


Posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:37 pm

RR isnt gone for good. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRC
RR Beginner
avatar

Posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:13 pm

Haha, déjà vu indeed.



Good Gaming! Wink
http://wolfysdomain.tk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
American_Girl
Sea Scumb


Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:48 pm

I'm not allowed to tell you anything but I believe that you will be happy in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint
avatar

Posts : 2544

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:47 pm

There is yet hope for the unenlightened! Just wondering... do you know a date? I'm not asking you to reveal it, I'm just curious if there is a set date.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:27 pm

I guess my questions won't be answered then .. I won't repeat them.

That is great news american girl Smile but howcome you and juke know more than we do ?




Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:43 pm

Hey this is me posting twice AND off topic but is there anyone I can do a favour with a free invite to TV Torrents, a great free torrentsite that requires an invite and has ALL the series you can ever watch. Let me know .. I currently have 2 invites to give away, for free ! I am happy to share them with anyone

currently I am watching Breaking Bad from this site, amazing series and amazing quality




Back to top Go down
View user profile
RageTester
Chat Owner
avatar

Posts : 362

PostSubject: Re: So I see..   Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:45 pm

Robot Rage that we used to play seems to be gone, but Miniclip started showing interest and new game that will have something in common might be made, but world wasn't made in one day and so aren't good games, so we must remain patient and hope for the best Rolling Eyes


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: So I see..   

Back to top Go down
 
So I see..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: Robot Rage :: Robot Rage - General Talk-
Jump to: