Sea Scumb

PostSubject: kinghax   Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:20 am

so who was he/she? and why did they start the downfall of RR, i never found out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RootRanger
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: kinghax   Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:26 am

RR was already downhill by the time KH showed up. It can be argued that they accelerated its decline, but not by much for sure. Honestly I think it was AG, trying to have some fun.

We know it's a vet because KH essentially cleansed the highscores from raisers, leaving only fair play bots. With EXREME accuracy, information that not many had access to. So, this cuts it down to the elites and vets of the forums. AG is, by far, the most open to hacking. She had already hacked nuclear batteries on pretty much all of her bots. IIRC the only other forum veteran who hacked supers (or admitted it, at least) was Madseason, but I think he only hinted at it. AG told me straight up. So, the evidence we have already points to AG.

And to finish it off, Spectral mentioned something about KH being related to "psycho-analysis of past behaviors." AG's email just happens to have that phrase in it, more or less. So, either Spectral was saying KH was AG, or he was trying to make me think KH was AG. But given Spec's extremely honest behavior, I think we know which of the two he intended.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rootranger@gmail.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: kinghax   Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:49 pm

You are aware that KH has been back to this forum sometime last year ? I think we still have the posts somewhere in news and suggestions, and my proof, a screenshot taken from jorks chatroom.

Regarding the downfall of RR. If you ask me, it is allmost completely done by the bad lobby / connection system. People will just leave if they can't get a game, it's that simple and the last half year RR was still up, there were like 5 players in the lobby, so it was in a deep coma allready, before finaly dying. No need to glorify bad boys and making them more notorious, so they hacked something, big deal .. if they are listening: you are not special you hear me ? lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RootRanger
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: kinghax   Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:16 pm

Although the hackers certainly made a dent in RR, the game was already declining even before hackers showed up. The lack of a server is a HUGE problem because it contributes to major lag and, of course, the fence/wall problem. Then there's the fact that it can be hard for new players to start winning some games because they can be placed against people with spears or razors against just their dagger bot, and the point system was far from perfect.

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: kinghax   Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:24 pm

RootRanger wrote:
Although the hackers certainly made a dent in RR, the game was already declining even before hackers showed up. The lack of a server is a HUGE problem because it contributes to major lag and, of course, the fence/wall problem. Then there's the fact that it can be hard for new players to start winning some games because they can be placed against people with spears or razors against just their dagger bot, and the point system was far from perfect.

IF they can get a game .. in most cases I was waiting over 2 hours for one game .. being a wall

Back to top Go down
View user profile
stunt
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: kinghax   Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:05 am

thanks guys, and root, good to see your still around man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mads
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: kinghax   Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:36 am

KH was more than one person guys, call it a team effort. And the brains behind it was a man.

You figure it out. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: kinghax   Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:10 pm

IT WAS YOU. ALL ALONG.

Jk I know nothing about this.

Thanks to IN GOD I TRUST for this AWESOME signature!

And RIP, Wolfy. We'll never forget you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: kinghax   Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:09 pm

Mads... Madseason? If so, then welcome. If not, then welcome. If what you are saying is true then TEH HAXER KINGDUMB would have been a more suitable name. Since it was not called this, you are probably not speaking of truisms.

Jk I know nothing about this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: kinghax   Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:29 pm

Thats right.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: kinghax   Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:01 pm

Who cares? Like seriously...

btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
Mads
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: kinghax   Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:21 pm

No one cares, that's the whole point anus boy. If anyone still did then I'd not say anything.

Like seriously...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: kinghax   Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:26 pm

Nice, who taught you to talk like that? You should be more respectful, you never know who you are talking to. You're still playing same game in your mind, hello, it's over...

btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: kinghax   Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:46 pm

Looks like somebody got Mads!

Like seriously...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: kinghax   Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:15 am

I'm too old for this crap lol, when are you guys gonna stop trying to be a robo gangster and realise our game is dead as a doornail. Jork is right. Only way to ever get it back is to do something. Call , write or email raketspel. Someone please make an effort to find out the correct emailadres (by calling to sweden) I will be the first to email every month. It's a promise !!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: kinghax   Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:40 pm

ItIsMarc wrote:
I think we're getting offtopic here. Lets end this thread here?
Topic split, the other parts can be found here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RootRanger
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: kinghax   Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:01 am

Mads wrote:
KH was more than one person guys, call it a team effort. And the brains behind it was a man.

You figure it out. Wink

Thanks Mads. Nice to see you around here.

"Brains behind it" means Mads is definitely proud of whoever came up with the idea, so it's probably him. Possibly Spectral, but I doubt he cared about the HS list very much. Mozoid is even less likely because he also seemed to care little about the HS and was less open to hacking. Given Spectral's information, AG was probably in on it as well.

I'm guessing AG played the fence battles and Mads switched over to wall for the wall battles. A lot of fences, especially those who were fence through means other than a dial-up connection, could do so.

What's intriguing is that East had told me AG did the fence battles and Mads did the wall ones. But how he came across that information I don't know.

Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner

PostSubject: Re: kinghax   Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:39 am

East most likely got the tools from them that simple...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: kinghax   Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:28 pm

I thought he got them from King Kong...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RageTester
Chat Owner

PostSubject: Re: kinghax   Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:17 pm

Well I don't know who got what from who for sure, but whoever gave the tools away also included some story about how he's part of group that fights raisers and hackers, later on I also helped cleaning high scores, but KING HAX era was over by that time...

Tools were kinda made by Nabil (morroco) and only God knows how many people he gave access to them, later some of those people handed the tools over to other and those others to other again, me and bro got tools from East and Kraddy, they never told us who gave them the tools...

I enjoyed time b4 Rearmed when the tools were not yet made the most, because I only thought about making my robot better, and never thought someone could just make it - by couple clicks after I spent years to make it Elite...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: kinghax   Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:41 pm

KingHax was the same guy who made Vairus.

His email is

kinghax@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RageTester
Chat Owner

PostSubject: Re: kinghax   Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:42 am

WTF? I believe you said that you made vairus.do.sapo.pt earlier at some other thread...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BEASTY
The Creator

PostSubject: Re: kinghax   Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:03 pm

i talked with SF and nabil alot. so i got lots of info from them. SF and me removed all of ag's bots from the highscore list. along with many other 'Bots that shouldnt be on it' but it was wrong of me because i didnt know the history behind most of the bots. i just listened to his word and thought it was truth. and false, king kong didnt know anything, or have anything. Ag and i talked a bit and idk why but she gave me all the codes for her paint jobs and many others. which i found out around the same time how to copy the codes onto a bot. I got the programs given to me by SF. and Nabil had others that he had lost that he was gonna give to me. he had lost interest in the game completly and was willing to share some of his knowledge. hes some tech teacher now doing programing or somthing.

Thanks IGIT <3

Last edited by BEASTY on Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrsurvivors.forumclan.com
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: kinghax   Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:38 pm

KingHax... was a hacker, but had nothing todo with the fall of RR. I blaim that on lack of updates.

Infact most of the exploits I found where found by my older brother. Such as points hack.

KingHax had nothing todo with the highscores hack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: kinghax   Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:00 pm

I always knew there was a way to copy pics onto bot. I refused to believe people always did that by hand. Good thing I stuck with my senses.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kinghax   

Back to top Go down

kinghax
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: Robot Rage :: Robot Rage - General Talk-
Jump to: