robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeRR ChatMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous1
RR Minus

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:21 pm

Brazil!

Everything has been figured out, except how to live.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:21 pm

Wrong again! No beaches for us..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anonymous1
RR Minus

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:02 pm

What's the first letter of the country?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:45 pm

B or E, depends on who you ask...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anonymous1
RR Minus

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:35 pm

Hmm... That's interesting.

The only countries I can think of that begin with B or E that are in South America are Bolivia and Ecuador.

Since you mentioned that there are no beaches, I would go with Bolivia because if memory serves me right, Bolivia is landlocked with no access to the sea.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:47 am

Yup it's Bolivia, or as it's officially known as, the 'Estado Plurinacional de Bolvia'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anonymous1
RR Minus

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:32 pm

That's actually really cool.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BEASTY
The Creator

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:18 am

welcome old timer Smile good to see new life here, im Beasty from canada

Thanks IGIT <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrsurvivors.forumclan.com
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:42 am

Anonymous1 wrote:
That's actually really cool.
It's actually pretty hot here most of the time sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anonymous1
RR Minus

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:23 pm

Hi Beasty, nice to meet you!

Digit - Just out of curiosity how would you rate Bolivia compared to other South American countries?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:29 am

Can't really say, I've only been to Argentina for a week besides Bolivia... I'd say I liked Argentina better. Bolivia is corrupt and underdeveloped. The people are typically ignorant (whether educated or not). And most importantly, the internet here is super slow Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anonymous1
RR Minus

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:38 am

Very Happy You speak very good English to your credit.

I assume you are also a big football fan as well?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:32 am

Thank you!

I actually don't like football that much. A Brazilian friend of mine put it simply, "Bolivians are obsessed with soccer but they can't play it well'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anonymous1
RR Minus

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:15 pm

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
X-Terminator32
Chat Owner

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:53 pm

Well I'm not new, but I'm back! And welcome Anonymous1. It's great to see that there is still activity around here Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://robotrage.x10.mx
-Max
RR Novice

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:32 am

X is back, sounds good! Nice to see you around

Move your mouse off my signature!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:35 am

Hello X! I was X-ited to see you post here...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anonymous1
RR Minus

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:13 pm

Hello X!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheHat
H€®Ø

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:01 am

Welcome anonymous1 and max!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anonymous1
RR Minus

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:57 pm

Which type of Hat do you prefer? I do like a bowler hat.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheHat
H€®Ø

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:08 am

Baseball hats Smile bowler hats are cool too!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:06 am

Thought for sure that you were going to say a fez... times have changed I suppose...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anonymous1
RR Minus

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:25 pm

Odelfen should see this thread!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
X-Terminator32
Chat Owner

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:08 pm

Hey guys Smile thanks for the welcome back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://robotrage.x10.mx
TheHat
H€®Ø

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:05 am

@igit lmao

I think I've worn a fez once in my life, I definitely do not own one. Yeah, times have changed... :/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   

Back to top Go down

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: News, Rules and Important Things :: News and Suggestions-
Jump to: