Add mint

PostSubject: Re: NEW RR.... has been Released   Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:22 pm

How about Shopping Kart Rage?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: NEW RR.... has been Released   Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:28 pm

On 2nd thought it should be named something like "Afterrage" since you won't have time for some proper rage during the battle.

btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: NEW RR.... has been Released   Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:41 pm

What about Underage? Get it? Eh? EH!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: NEW RR.... has been Released   Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:46 pm

"Shopping Kart Underage"
BINGO, we have a WINNER!
To receive ur prize call 9-1-1 and ask for missmorris.

Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: NEW RR.... has been Released   Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:50 pm

I called that number, but it appeared that missmorris was not working... anywhere... ever...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: NEW RR.... has been Released   Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:52 pm

It's just some poor excuse, they just want to keep the prize to themselves...

Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: NEW RR.... has been Released   Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:53 pm

But... that's thievery of my prize! I shall call the police! What's their number?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: NEW RR.... has been Released   Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:55 pm

9-1-2... I heard that it was the real number. (Somewhere in "The Simpsons")

Back to top Go down
totebo
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: NEW RR.... has been Released   Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:01 pm

Hi guys,

Thanks so much for the fantastic feedback. There is a lot of things to to and it's very useful to hear everyone's opinion to help make the game better. We have a ton of stuff in the pipeline, and many things have been bumped up in priority because of the comments on this forum.

If we work together we can make Robot Rage absolutely awesome.

Thanks again.

Niclas @ Miniclip
Back to top Go down
View user profile
basilmatrix
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: NEW RR.... has been Released   Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:05 pm

totebo wrote:
Hi guys,

Thanks so much for the fantastic feedback. There is a lot of things to to and it's very useful to hear everyone's opinion to help make the game better. We have a ton of stuff in the pipeline, and many things have been bumped up in priority because of the comments on this forum.

Thanks again.

Niclas @ Miniclip

Im going to have a bit of hope and assume this is real.

If you guys want to have a great game, remake the old RR, and fix the important problems, such as hacking, then the lobby/network problem, and common bugs.

So far it's a game completely different from the original, not a 'bad' game, but not what's supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: NEW RR.... has been Released   Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:20 pm

totebo wrote:
Hi guys,

Thanks again.

Niclas @ Miniclip

If you are talking about the Shopping Kart Underage, it's perfect, nothing needs to be changed, kids will be happy to play it.

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: NEW RR.... has been Released   Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:25 pm

First off, thank you jork and others, I know now you share my pain. And yes sorry to say but this version should be called

UNDE
RAGE

totebo wrote:
Hi guys,

Thanks again.

Niclas @ Miniclip

I really appreciate you looking us up and taking our opinions seriously, like many other survivors here (RRS forum for the RR players of hour one.. ) I have been with the original Robot Rage 1 before the newer weapons and I can testify: This new game you made is NOT the same game ! I am not sure if you seen or ever played RR rearmed but nothing is the same, and everything was a lot better to be honest. See the points others have mentioned. I also heard someone say, Miniclip has taken the easy way making this kids version, well, I was wondering, is it really easier ? You guys had to construct a totally new game, build all new graphics etc, if you would have perhaps reconstructed and modified the RR rearmed game from it's outdated and partially corrupt files (as I understood from the director of Raketspel) You might have had an easier time and ... a game that would have had everyone cheering and praising right now. Bottomline is, we all loved ROBOT RAGE , the real version and it will be next to impossible to make a brand new game that is better, so why even try ? Build us Robot Rage 3 !! upon the ashes of the original, I beg you to considder ! I have ideas about how to make better cash out of the game and have the cheating reduced, I will be happy to share them with you. (adds inside game instead of selling superpacks, for instance) and you should realize that if people take the trouble to hack a game, it means it's popular Smile Meanwhile, keep in touch with us , we care !

Thank you

Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: NEW RR.... has been Released   Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:05 am

I've fought distroyer a couple of times, unfortunately I only recognize him the very second I kill him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BEASTY
The Creator

PostSubject: Re: NEW RR.... has been Released   Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:30 am

^mahha igit da bomb.

Thanks alot to listening to we say Niclas. you guys have made a pre awesome game. Hope to see you stick around the forums and talk. Some very important ways to make this game more enjoyable and dope are below. Im sure everyone would appreciate these add ons to the New RR...

1. Ranking system:
this would be sweet to make it like the old RR. ( -, +, ++. Etc. ) here is a decent way to add it in.

Ranks/levels
- 0-5
+ 5-20
++ 20-40
+++ 40-60
++++ 60-80
+++++ 80-100

so yeah ranks would be told by the level range you are in. eg. if you are rank 31 you are a ++

2. Stats:
the total wins/losses/ties(draws) that you have had. this is a good way to see how good someone is. or for people to push to be better. its a must.

3. Lobby:
third you need a lobby to show all this. show the list of players online so people can select who they want. or click and see.. what every ones bots look like. this is not just to fiew there bots but also their rank. there win loss tie ratio.
this is also a must. (im sure you guys already have thought about this). it makes people get to know the other players... talking about getting to know... next one.

4. Chat:
Without this the old rr started to fade away. this is what makes RR more of a community and for encouragement on playing skills or for people to join clans. this just needs to be on there.

^ those are major! ^

more
.have it so you can turn off music or sfx seperate. i need to hear the bots but dont always wanna be debsteping it (even tho i enjoy for a bit)
.highscores this makes people want to get better. #1st - #100th.
.add somthing that you can paint differnt bot that you can paint if u get enough money to unlock it. Make it happen Smile <3 (this attracts a bigger range of players! <-- think about that)
.kill kats, klaw kids nuf said.
.2v2 battles wow wow i know.. i know. think tournaments and comps.
.Make IGIT king of the rooftop!.. oh .. oh waitvnvm he already is.

again you guys are doing a great job, lets see some more classic RR mixed in. <3 thanks -RRS

ROBOT RAGE!

Thanks IGIT <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrsurvivors.forumclan.com
RageTester
Chat Owner

PostSubject: Re: NEW RR.... has been Released   Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:05 pm

Well highscores might have more then 100 bots on them, here's a bug in the new game, not that I play it, but this happened when I tried to...
Spoiler:

Everything kept shining and loading lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: NEW RR.... has been Released   Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:04 pm

BEASTY wrote:
Spoiler:

Okay Smile So you pretty much mean, change everything about this new Robot Rage to the old Robot Rage Rearmed we had . . . That will do fine for me too, and it was the same thing I was trying to say, may it be in a different way. I don't want a poodle dressed up as a pitbull, I want the REAL RR back

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoMercI
RR Novice

PostSubject: Re: NEW RR.... has been Released   Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:43 pm

Quote :

Okay Smile So you pretty much mean, change everything about this new Robot Rage to the old Robot Rage Rearmed we had . . . That will do fine for me too, and it was the same thing I was trying to say, may it be in a different way. I don't want a poodle dressed up as a pitbull, I want the REAL RR back

That would be the best solution indeed. The closer RR3 gets to rearmed the better. I dont think you can create a game of equal epicness without using the elements that were in RR2. RR2 had it all there is no need for major changes, just a revival would be fine for me and I think that pretty much everyone here thinks about it the same way. It is great to see that interest in this game is back but RR3 just idoesn't have it.

~NM

Last edited by NoMercI on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typossss)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: NEW RR.... has been Released   Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:55 pm

Distroyer2 wrote:
Well highscores might have more then 100 bots on them, here's a bug in the new game, not that I play it, but this happened when I tried to...
Spoiler:

Seems cheep enough...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
basilmatrix
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: NEW RR.... has been Released   Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:00 pm

Distroyer2 wrote:
Spoiler:

happened to me too, recorded it anyways if someone wants the footage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: NEW RR.... has been Released   Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:53 pm

Hey, Imma ask something I asked before ..

Who designed the original Robot Rage ? Names please, maybe we can reach him for advice

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoMercI
RR Novice

PostSubject: Re: NEW RR.... has been Released   Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:08 pm

Pff i think that would be quite hard to find out. You can try to mail miniclip or even raketspel and hope for an answer.. Or maybe Niclas Ã…berg (aka totebo) knows who the original devs were.

~NM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoMercI
RR Novice

PostSubject: Re: NEW RR.... has been Released   Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:44 pm

Oh and east, you should consider putting those suggestions on the official temporary forums. They will be read over there^^ http://wwwomf.myfanforum.org/Suggestions_about1394.html

~NM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: NEW RR.... has been Released   Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:16 pm

If you want a real suggestion, I'll give it.
Make a game where you would sometimes need to fight for 5 straight hours to receive a single win for just 10 credits and would want to play the same person right after the 1st game is over... That's what Robot Rage had to offer.
The thing where ur armor regenerates after battle, what **** is that? Get rid of it.
Robot Rage controls were Z,X,C,V,B,N,M,0 for weapons and 1,2,3 for cameras, now 1,2,3,4 are used for powerups, are u kidding me? Just take a look at Robot Rage weapons, I mean the real game, and you would understand that you just remade those weapons into powerups...poor, get rid of powerups, bring all the weapons original had to offer, also bring back the chassi+tower construction, I am not suggesting for you to get rid of the new weapons, flame thrower has actually become more fun to use since it can hit an opponent that you are trying to chase from the back, which it simply couldn't do in the original, so you had to use it backwards (of course silly noobs didn't know this).
Now, back to the chassi+tower construction, the whole idea is, you don't necessarily need to have a tower and all the weapons equipped on the robot, you could use leighter weapons to save the battery, the thing you named energy needs to be renamed back to "armor" since it's what it was called like in the original, I think it will be enough for now, since you will need some time to work on the workshop, import a paintshop inside it, if you need an example of it but don't have access to how it looked in RR I could check my archives for some screenshots, if you are serious about this game you'll do these changes, since it's the basics of the game.
I don't want to sound all negative, I appreciate what you've done so far, it's pretty decent, but doesn't have the spirit of the game we all loved.

Last edited by jork on Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: NEW RR.... has been Released   Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:05 pm

I don't mean to be mean but if you read these suggestions you will read one more version of the same message: Bring back the RR we used to have .. that is what the story boils down to.

Well said Jork

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: NEW RR.... has been Released   Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:10 pm

Yeah, I've just been given impression they have no idea what we mean by saying, bring back the game we used to have...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW RR.... has been Released   

Back to top Go down

NEW RR.... has been Released
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: Robot Rage 3-
Jump to: