robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed
 
HomeRR ChatMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheHat
H€®Ø
avatar

Posts : 919

PostSubject: hello   Wed May 15, 2013 1:51 am

01110111 01101000 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101111 00100000 01101001 00100000 01100101 01111000 01101001 01110011 01110100
69 20 68 6f 70 65 20 69 20 61 6d 20 6e 6f 74 20 72 65 6c 65 76 61 6e 74 20 68 65 72 65
01100111 01101111 01101111 01100100 01100010 01111001 01100101


Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint
avatar

Posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: hello   Wed May 15, 2013 2:16 am

01010101 01101101 00101110 00101110 00101110 00100000 01101000 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101111 01100100 01100010 01111001 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110100 01101111 01101111 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110100
41 63 74 75 61 6c 6c 79 2c 20 69 74 20 77 61 73 20 6e 69 63 65 20 74 6f 20 73 65 65 20 79 6f 75 72 20 75 67 6c 79 20 66 61 63 65 20 61 67 61 69 6e 2e
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
avatar

Posts : 432

PostSubject: Re: hello   Wed May 15, 2013 5:47 am

MD2:
MD4: 8f9dc95369955eba4ffd2b2945e12d17
MD5: 872a4b0eb4fde59e13e9a173d634d2a0
CRC 8, ccitt, 16, 32 :

CRYPT (form: $ MD5? $ SALT $ CRYPT):
$1$PXjfwZ/2$Lp4ZySXvk0jyIbmQ.y4Na0
(form: SALT[2] CRYPT[11]):
psGnrayrto73A

SHA1: 62b652b47bc0692121fe4fcb9f9a518110c19000
RIPEMD-160:
78fb9d439ab8fe0f7bc01a378a199b6c129437a4



Sig made by IGIT. Thanks Smile

COSMO NUTS BABY!!!

Guest = 6e 6f 6f 62
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRC
RR Beginner
avatar

Posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: hello   Wed May 15, 2013 5:09 pm

01110111 01101000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101
61 6c 6c 20 73 74 61 72 74
c3BlYWtpbmcgbGlrZSB0aGlzPw==
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: Re: hello   Wed May 15, 2013 9:52 pm

000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000
0001110000111000000111000000000000000
0001110000111000000111000000000000000000 0000 0
000111000011100000000000000000000000 0
00011111111110000001110000000 000000000000 0 0 0 0
00011100001110000001110000 0000000000 0 0 0000000000
0001110000111000000111000000000 00000 0
00011100001110000001110000000000000000 0
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000




Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint
avatar

Posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: hello   Wed May 15, 2013 10:21 pm

Shaolin_Fists wrote:
MD2:
MD4: 8f9dc95369955eba4ffd2b2945e12d17
MD5: 872a4b0eb4fde59e13e9a173d634d2a0
CRC 8, ccitt, 16, 32 :

CRYPT (form: $ MD5? $ SALT $ CRYPT):
$1$PXjfwZ/2$Lp4ZySXvk0jyIbmQ.y4Na0
(form: SALT[2] CRYPT[11]):
psGnrayrto73A

SHA1: 62b652b47bc0692121fe4fcb9f9a518110c19000
RIPEMD-160:
78fb9d439ab8fe0f7bc01a378a199b6c129437a4
MD2:
MD4: f3ef73784cc69c792314e77222044cf0
MD5: 32a6ae0078bce3f6753ae64707d1dcec
CRC 8, ccitt, 16, 32 :

CRYPT (form: $ MD5? $ SALT $ CRYPT):
$1$fQrJpwsv$oYdbAYA5GhopiHtDHepNX.
(form: SALT[2] CRYPT[11]):
psGkEGh7iyw2I

SHA1: 3d68f2e69f3bb1233c51e792978656bc623c840d
RIPEMD-160:
1bf332ca93bd4426e17d9250ee3750ebe61429e7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheHat
H€®Ø
avatar

Posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: hello   Fri May 17, 2013 12:10 am

to TRC:

01110111 01101000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01101001 00100000 01110011 01110100 01100001 01110010 01110100 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110100 01100011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100001 01101110 01101001 01101101 01100101 00100000 00111011 01011111 00111011 00001101 00001010 00001101 00001010 01101000 00101101 01101000 01100101 01101100 01110000 00100000 01101101 01100101 00001101 00001010

2D4

01001001 01001001 01001001 01001001 01001001 01001001 01001001 01001001 01001001 01001001 01001001 00100000 01001100 01001111 01001111 01001111 01001111 01001111 01001111 01001111 01010110 01010110 01010110 01010110 01010110 01010110 01010110 01010110 01010110 01000101 01000101 01000101 01000101 01000101 01000101 01000101 01000101 00100000 01011001 01001111 01001111 01001111 01001111 01001111 01001111 01001111 01001111 01010101 00100000 01001010 01000101 01010011 01010101 01010011 00100000 01000011 01001000 01010010 01001001 01010011 01010011 01010011 01010011 01010011 01010011 01010011 01010011 01010100 10000000000000000000000000000000010100110

IGIT

01101000 01100101 01111001 00100000 01101001 01110100 01110011 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01100010 01100001 01100100 00100000 01101001 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101101 01101111 01110011 01110100 00100000 01101000 01100001 01100100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100111 01101001 01110010 01101100 01100110 01110010 01101001 01100101 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101001 01101101 01100101

Shaolin_Fists

01101001 01100100 01101011 00100000 01110111 01101000 01101111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100011 01101011 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01101001 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 01110100 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01101001 01101101 00100000 01101010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01101000 01110101 01101101 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100100 01100001 01101101 01101110 00100000 01110011 01101101 01101000


Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: Re: hello   Fri May 17, 2013 4:10 am

2D4 wrote:
000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000
0001110000111000000111000000000000000
0001110000111000000111000000000000000000 0000 0
000111000011100000000000000000000000 0
00011111111110000001110000000 000000000000 0 0 0 0
00011100001110000001110000 0000000000 0 0 0000000000
0001110000111000000111000000000 00000 0
00011100001110000001110000000000000000 0
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Notice anything here ?




Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRC
RR Beginner
avatar

Posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: hello   Fri May 17, 2013 12:07 pm

2D4 wrote:
2D4 wrote:
000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000
0001110000111000000111000000000000000
0001110000111000000111000000000000000000 0000 0
000111000011100000000000000000000000 0
00011111111110000001110000000 000000000000 0 0 0 0
00011100001110000001110000 0000000000 0 0 0000000000
0001110000111000000111000000000 00000 0
00011100001110000001110000000000000000 0
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Notice anything here ?

Binary palindrome? Cbf checking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint
avatar

Posts : 2553

PostSubject: Re: hello   Fri May 17, 2013 10:43 pm

wow I just noticed that 2D4... pretty epic!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRC
RR Beginner
avatar

Posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: hello   Fri May 17, 2013 11:28 pm

Aw, I see it now, lol. 01101000 01101001.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
avatar

Posts : 3451

PostSubject: Re: hello   Sat May 18, 2013 3:45 am

Smile




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: hello   

Back to top Go down
 
hello
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: News, Rules and Important Things :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: