HomeRR ChatMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Whitey bots

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whitey
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Whitey bots   Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:07 am

any1 got any old pictures of my bots or anything. i never thought of saving any since i was younger and didnt care too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: Whitey bots   Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:05 am

I have a bunch of pictures, if you could remember your robot names maybe I find something.

btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
Whitey
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: Whitey bots   Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:33 am

I don't remember all of them. Whitey, Whitey OG, kthxbai, I had a WHITEY>AG bot, I had alot. If you post some mysterio names you can't tell who's they are they might ring a bell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: Whitey bots   Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:44 pm

To be honest from those you mentioned I recall only kthxbai, but no idea if I have a picture of that, I'll look into it in the evening, I for sure know I have a lot of terminators, had any? Very Happy

Edit: this topic made me return to the idea I had a while back, what if we made a public album on some image hosting site of all the robot rage pictures we have managed to save over the years, wouldn't it be great?

btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: Whitey bots   Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:40 pm

Yes, that would be cool! I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to contribute much to the pictures since I recently got rid of a lot of files cleaning through my comp :\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Whitey bots   Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:19 pm

jork wrote:
To be honest from those you mentioned I recall only kthxbai, but no idea if I have a picture of that, I'll look into it in the evening, I for sure know I have a lot of terminators, had any? Very Happy

Edit: this topic made me return to the idea I had a while back, what if we made a public album on some image hosting site of all the robot rage pictures we have managed to save over the years, wouldn't it be great?
Very awesome

Back to top Go down
View user profile
spektral
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: Whitey bots   Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:47 am

jork wrote:
Got a few screengrabs over the years. Been toying with the delete button, but would be nice if they found a home on a public album.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whitey bots   

Back to top Go down

Whitey bots
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: Robot Rage :: Robot Rage - General Talk-
Jump to: