PostSubject: Re: So what's the latest then?   Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:16 pm

They are in plain text... but don't worry, I have terrible memory Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anonymous1
RR Minus

PostSubject: Re: So what's the latest then?   Wed May 03, 2017 2:13 pm

So any responses yet Digit?

Everything has been figured out, except how to live.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: So what's the latest then?   Wed May 03, 2017 3:38 pm

Well, no... any response would be evident by one of them posting here, but alas, that is not the case. I just sent off the last batch, hopefully we'll get some responses with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: So what's the latest then?   Wed May 03, 2017 6:33 pm

digit wrote:
Well, no... any response would be evident by one of them posting here, but alas, that is not the case. I just sent off the last batch, hopefully we'll get some responses with them.

Fish on!

btw Guest ik what u did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rrlobbychat.com
RageTester
Chat Owner

PostSubject: Re: So what's the latest then?   Wed May 03, 2017 6:39 pm

Drama queen in da house, that would be me
Can't play 2 games at same time and so I think it would be better if capable people combine their forces and make 1 great new RR...

Rain has stopped, good weather in Latvia

Back to top Go down
View user profile
digit
Add mint

PostSubject: Re: So what's the latest then?   Wed May 03, 2017 6:50 pm

RageTester wrote:
Can't play 2 games at same time and so I think it would be better if capable people combine their forces and make 1 great new RR...

Rain has stopped, good weather in Latvia
sunny

I somewhat agree, although I would feel bad if Draken or Pionner lost a lot of their own work in the progress. It would be nice to see them come to an arrangement where both of their work is implemented and not forgotten.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: So what's the latest then?   Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:32 pm

Greetings fellow surivors Smile i can't believe how the time flies and it has been so fun to read my own snooty comments and stories all over the pages, I completely forgot I dropped here .. Just Eh, did I write this ?! Lol. I hope you are all keeping well

and yes, I found old video clips I recorded with a screenrecorder of battles ! where you can see my lame tactics to decimate the opponent, passive aggressive trickery that made me chuckle at the time and offcourse my deadly maneuvers with the discs. I'm not planning on doing anything with Youtube anytime soon, is there another way to post the clips here on the forum ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: So what's the latest then?   Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:05 pm

2D4 wrote:
Greetings fellow surivors Smile i can't believe how the time flies and it has been so fun to read my own snooty comments and stories all over the pages, I completely forgot I dropped here .. Just Eh, did I write this ?! Lol. I hope you are all keeping well

and yes, I found old video clips I recorded with a screenrecorder of battles ! where you can see my lame tactics to decimate the opponent, passive aggressive trickery that made me chuckle at the time and offcourse my deadly maneuvers with the discs. I'm not planning on doing anything with Youtube anytime soon, is there another way to post the clips here on the forum ?

Hey, welcome back, might give a shot to https://streamable.com/
But apparently they have limits, posting a video on youtube never hurts either.

It's funny to read old posts at times, especially noticing all the grammar errors I made back in the day, but hey, I've come a long way from being "dumb as a rock", here you go, a quote by AG.

Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice

PostSubject: Re: So what's the latest then?   Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:22 am

Hey guys! Just found out about the remake and I'm really hyped. Definitely be checking out the forums more often from now on. hope we can all play some RR again soon!

~NM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LUNCHB0X
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: So what's the latest then?   Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:55 pm

I haven't posted since 2012 wow just figured I'd log in to see if my account is still here. I should still have lunchbox since I paid the ten bucks for super pack 1 over ten years ago dang lol. Heard rearmed got removed ? But idk. What's new with you man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/KartRacer695
jork
He Who Wants it Brung

PostSubject: Re: So what's the latest then?   Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:00 pm

LUNCHB0X wrote:
I haven't posted since 2012 wow just figured I'd log in to see if my account is still here. I should still have lunchbox since I paid the ten bucks for super pack 1 over ten years ago dang lol. Heard rearmed got removed ? But idk. What's new with you man.

The game is gone, so is your money, but we might get a remake that will be completely free, just hard to estimate when it will be done since time ain't free, but at least some cool stuff has already been done.
And...welcome back!

Edit: I'm a bot bleep blop, you log in after 5 years, I reply in 5 min Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what's the latest then?   

Back to top Go down

So what's the latest then?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robot Rage Survivors Forums :: Robot Rage :: Robot Rage - General Talk-
Jump to: